• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Reminiscing – Can you recall your first E?

First was a half at the end of June '00 when Paul Holden (HAH!) played at good old Heaven in Canberra. Was a shit half pill that did fark all.
The first full drop came at Utopia @ Wonderland on the 30th September and damn that was funny. Me being a new popper I was over-scared by the talk of sniffer dogs so I dropped before I went in - then by the time I finlly got in half an hour a later I was peakin of my tits so hardcore I was running around like the biggest candy raver on the planet (so I fit in real well at Utopia).
Ahh, was great until I came down like a rock at 4 am.
frown.gif

Fimble

reunion 99 Perth
Beige mitso
Dropped a half scared as fuck bout what was going to happen 2 hours later not even a stomach flitter so dumped over half
10 mins later i was off my tits for about an hour then came down like a ton of bricks
That hour though was probaly the best time i had in muy life that is why i kept doing it to date

big night out at sega world '97
red cap i think it was called a red devil and
yes it was..been trippin jus before so had that 'candy flip' experience..

Ooooh i rememeber my first was after an all night drive from syd back to melb, we arrived in melb 10 am sat morning, signed a new lease, slept for a few hours on the floor in the lounge of our new empty house then went out to celebrate that night - ooooh was a powdery lookin "bb" (body breaker it was called - but now i think the nerw bb's are big brothers or somehting). Was a great night, but from there the nights only got better haha!

Mmmm...back in 1994, to Sasha at Elevation in Perth.
Religious doesn't begin to describe it. I mean, imagine your first pill, to SASHA - in his prime?!?
Absolutely astonishing. I'd been into house music for a while then, and amazed by the feelings it could give people. So I jumped at the chance to see "The Man Like..." - the first Renaissance compilation (and the best ever!) had just come out. Began with some friends, who'd been dropping for a while, and they'd managed to score something delicious - doves, if I remember correctly.
The first come on takes you SO by surprise. Just gently, it feels as though you're elevating two, three, ten (!) inches of the ground - every step is on cotton wool, and your friends begin to shine. We'd dropped at JUST the right time - Sasha had stepped up, and was playing the most gorgeous, silky house, and I remember thinking "how can music be this good? How can I feel this way?" Cheesy, I know, but it's how I felt. Quite innocent as well - like a child discovering new things - totally absorbed in the present, no concern for the future, and alive!
Everyone began to sparkle - it was the warmest, most accepting vibe - danced for hours, and I'll never forget it. I submit that the music makes the HUGEST difference, especially if you're on MDMA. Emotional, uplifting house music is just the bomb. Hard house, even trance just doesn't cut it - not for the memorable experiences anyway!

My first pill or 1\2 a pill i should say was a green euro about two and a half years ago. Not knowing what to expect i spun right out.
Felt like everything in my head was spiraling to one spot between my eyes. I was driving got scared got lost and had to drop a Hoffmann to get back to reality. At the time acid was my thing. I couldnt handle the way the pill made me drop my defences. But im over it now.
------------------
It is necessary to cultivate some disiplne of mind,for an undisiplined mind always finds excuses to act selfishly and thourghtlessly. When the mind is undisiplined the body is also and so is speech and action.

well mine was bak in june'99, i was very naive about drugs back then , but went out with some trade skool buddies to heat nightclub of all places, bahhhh, but we had been given 2 yellow tweety birds, and oh my, it happened to be a great night, and so did the following 8 hours after the pills had run there time, we smoked a heap and i found that i was a changed person, total new perspective on life, i have been usuing pill regulary since....
------------------
*****i Am ThE tRiBaL ALiEn*****

Last night, Passion 2 - ANU - Canberra.
White snake, took two hours to come on, thought I didn't notice anything, till I realised I'd be dancing for about 45 mins straight, and had no probs with breathing and soreness that I usually get.
Ended up being the most classy night of my life so far.
smile.gif

------------------
Nang nang nang nang nang nang...
Dante*
[email protected]

97, I believe, was my first time (White Mitsu). Went to Redheads to see the Crystal Method, who rocked. Didn't hit me too hard, to be honest, but the drive home was a blissful breeze; nothing could be easier than putting the pedal to the floor. Couple of years later ran over a roundabout doing 80 somewhere near Torquay; haven't driven while on one since...

HEy Wordy!!!
This is sorta unrelated (sorry mods), but i have the poster still for that Crystal Method concert up on my wall!!! Still in pristine condition too...hehe The party at Redhead was on Sunday 25th January... THey played NASA (oldskool rave) in Brisbane on the 24th January!!!!
WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A long long time ago......
My first E was back in 1990 at DCM's in Sydney..It was a cali white and i had only half....But wowww..It blew my mind....I kept saying How can a small tablet make feel so good.....And the Music....Well the big hits back then was 2unlimited's Get ready for this and LA style's James Brown is Dead...Oh yeah and the Basshead classic..It there anybody outthere ?..
Ahhhh The memories....
Cheers
BCR

Ahhh...back in April this year at Sublime. Had already been using other drugs for quite a while but finally took the plunge with a green BB and OH FUCK IT WAS BRILLIANT. I was thinking bout the drug myth thing like others have mentioned as it took at least 50 mins to come on whereas way more experienced friends were hit in 30 mins. Ive been complimented several times about getting such a quality pill for my first time so im pretty pleased
redface.gif
) Had another at Nick Warren @ home and it was just as good.

about 8 systems6's ago, only half a green apple id taken speed at other events so this was quite dissapointing, total paranoia for at least a coulpa hours downed three and a half red bulls (smart) and then i felt a little better.had a few more crap ones and decided they werent all they were cracked up to be.but i made some good friends who just couldnt believe i didnt like pils so they hooked me up,,cheers,who says i give up easy? i guess my serotonin just wouldnt go down without a fight.

My first was at Creation a couple of months ago (I think that would make it August 2001). A UFO... freakin' great... can't remember peaking, just remember all over good feelings, and yabbering like a madman...
I also felt like a jelly fish (my head was the big clear thing and my body was the tenticles)... yes... heller mad. No real comedown, but I went all introspective at dawn, went home and slept like a bug in a rug.

^^^are you sure you weren't the jellyfish at Earthcore NYE and it just took you 8months to come down
wink.gif

My first pill was Big Day out 2001, I had a white mitsi while my two best friends had red M's. We popped half early in the day, waited and waited for it to kick in. I started feeling floaty and generally pretty happy while my friends were just a bit speedy. One of my friend got a bit of paranoia. My clearest memory was popping the other half and then feeling like i was floating with the music. I just sat an listened to John butler do his stuff, also dancing for 2 hours straight with roni size! My pill was better than my friends, but still had a great time. Had much much better pills since then! But still it was a fucking wicked experience, very eye opening!

@ Bass station (Melbourne club, hard trance), feb 2001.
My friends had discovered the joys of rolling the week before, and had invited me to join them for their second experience. I gave my 40 shmacks to some guy wearing bright orange phat pants and a shiny T (at the time, that shit was a real "wow" for me
biggrin.gif
). He went and got me a strange little white pill with a symbol of a butterfly imprinted on one side. I gulped it down with a bottle of water from the 7-11 around the corner, and entered my first real techno club.
I was really enjoying my first "underground" club experience but I was constantly looking at my watch and waiting to start feeling intoxicated in some way. An hour had passed and I was getting a bit anxious, my mates had said it takes about 30-45 mins to kick in, and I felt pretty normal (didn't have a clue what I was looking for!).
I got outside the club and met up with some friends, who were looking very happy, like they had just won the lotto or something. I was like "hey, how long do these things take to kick in, man?". Smiling back at me, a friend simply nodded and said, "you're coming up now - yer pupils are huge!". Sure enuff, the bastard was spot on. Within 2 minutes of hearing that, I was coming up for my first roll.
The rest is history. dancing all night, rushes, happiness, open-ness, PLUR, I got the full ecstasy rave experience. Even dropped a booster late into the morning to keep me rocking until I got home at 9 am. Never will I forget that magical night... I have so many priceless mental snapshots to indulge in.
biggrin.gif

peace!
------------------
"He who binds to himself a Joy,
Does the winged life destroy;
He who kisses the Joy as it flies,
Lives in Eternity's sunrise."
(edit: typo)
[This message has been edited by Dexium (edited 27 October 2001).]

You guys are making me feel like an old man!
My first was in 1988, back then we did'nt name our E's, and there wasn't such a thing as a Dud. I took it at home and once i had found my feet again went to a club called Deep. The weekend before i had my first trip at the Metro, and after the E (or Ecky as we called em back then) I knew what i was going to be doing for the rest of my life. I'm living proof that you can take E's without turning into a vegetable
Began as a lifestyle choice, became a career choice...
Anyone else pop pre 90's?