• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Reminiscing – Can you recall your first E?

Wow RM 1 X...Cali White....I remember those. They were up there with the Cali Specks. Mmmmm...Memories 1992

Bali in 1991 at an exotic bar with soft lighting sitting in big fluffy white lounge chairs sipping Pina Coladas listening to a chilled out Grace Jones feeling the most intense love and dissolution of fear sliding into a new world. Smiles, understanding, feelings of love and contentment that melt and drip into conciousness. Pure Love....!!!!!!!!!

BongoBongo that sounds like the way to do it! I remember the Speckled Calis too ;) mmmmmmm

Mine was at a kryal party in 2001....i was really scared as we driving to the event, i even thought that i might die!

but i had 1/2 a white dove and i didnt really know what i was looking for until my friend told me to close my eyes and dance and then suddenly just open them....that i did for a while until one time when i opened them everything just suddenly hit me, the lights, the music, the people...and i was happy :) i danced my ass off for hours and then dropped another 1/2.

i couldn't believe the 5am lightness revealing all the masses of people with huge dialated pupils however...i was just like "wow everyone is on drugs..." i couldn't really believe my eyes.....i was oh so innocent....

It was an orange motorola given to me by a friend in early 2001. Before that I had never even been interested in trying it, but we headed to a popular Sydney club and spent the night on the balcony.

I didn't know what to expect so I actually forgot I had taken it... it was a couple of hours before I realised that my girlfriend was becoming more attractive for that reason lol.

rm 1 x There must be a few others out there who recall the early 90's who still quietly go out and roll occasionly....I think I might start a thread !

Good idea Bongobongo!

I don't much anymore, but once or twice a year for me, keeps it special ya know? :)

i was 17 and with a hole lot of first timers it was the best nite of my life was on the floor for about 4 hours couldnt walk (best part we were in a hotel) and i only had one orange diamond omg i want anther one of those

I remember my first and only E. Was a great night! :)

Now I think back, it was bloody retarded.. the whole mdma scene is just to stupid for me.

was on holidays in melb with a couple of friends jan 02. dropped in hotel at 12.00 or so. had the jitters by the time got to the club. danced all night. prolly wasnt that strong. best memory was not worrying were my mated were, or how anybody thought about my dancing style!

When this thread was started we didn't have the no events/venues rule, but we do now so be careful how you post :)

Oh my first pill was a green mitsi back in the day ;)

My first pill was half a blue rolex and half a white bart simpson. Taken at a nightclub in Melbourne. Pure Bliss!

shals :D

All I remember asking was, is there life on Mars?

Not sure if i already posted in this thread.....

My first was a "Pink Safe Sex/durex" and so was my second.

oh boy....... OH BOYYYYYYYYYYY.... 8)

I can honestly say that I KNOW there is the odd Safe Sex saved up out there. Just like squrriels keeps nuts over the winter.........

shaddap shaddap SHADDDDDDDDDDDAP!

I would KILL for two of them :)

Blue Domes

De La Soul - Armin van Buuren

December 2001 Perth

Regarded at the time as "the best day of my life." Then again, I bet EVERYONE says that.

My first pill...

My first pill was a blue barrel in June of 2003. I have heard people claim that these contained PMA but I can say that either there were two batches, or that it's bullshit because my experience was _definitely_ MDMA.

I knew absolutely nothing about ecstasy. Nothing about it's effects, how it worked, nothing. I had half a little blue pill and half an hour later was feeling nothing and was pretty unimpressed with the whole thing. Half an hour later I was given another half and then...

Friend of mine sitting next to me grabs my hand and starts squeezing it saying 'How's that feel?' .... Suddenly I feel the most amazing RUSH...

'That feels...fucken awesome' I manage to mumble...

My memory of the next few hours is a blur. I totally lost it. I was so loved I was was out of control, begging people to let me cover them in hand moisturiser, at one stage I rubbed my face against that of a mate...I fiddled with my own hands so much that the next morning my joints were swollen and I couldn't carry stuff properly.

I've had good strong pills since then, but that is the most lovey I have ever been. In hindsight it was a bit embarassing to be that uncontrollably loved up and trying to molest everyone in the room, but oh well, all in good fun. :)

My first e was a green crown went to an outdoor event in nelson / takaka on NYE 1997... Dropped it sometime after 10pm as it was hitting me 12 knocked around and I was off my socks lol - everything felt good even just touching shit felt great, lights were glowing and I could feel the bass pump through me with rushes.. spent the rest of the night trying to find my mate so I can grab another one. Even that was funny, kept stumbling over the place searching the house. techno, hardcore tents.
Bumped into mate hanging around a small lake, ended up hugging each other and still peaking. Can remember "the man with no name" djing in the main arena... LOL
A couple months later went over to Oz / byron bay, and pigged out on white mitsi's just cos they were alot cheaper than here *grins*