• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Is ecstasy still a bit "meh"? Or has it become great again?

Very much still meh. Which isn't to say the good stuff isn't out there, there's just a ton of shit, too.

Very much still meh. Which isn't to say the good stuff isn't out there, there's just a ton of shit, too.

Thanks for the update. If anyone comes across any good presses over the coming weeks please let us know about it here as the thread has gone a bit quiet and I don't trust a lot of the reports elsewhere.

So, if one was to buy a few pills right now, what would be the “good ones” at the moment?

Any tips?

blue pushiners are the best, some pink putin one is good. Pink skypes like 300 mg mdma start with half. Start with half with all these pills they are mad strong

Yeah, I know they’re all strong, but what ones have the better mdma in, is what I’m asking really.

Some seem to be really good, clean, uplifting and energetic etc, but others tend to be much more mongy. Last ones I bought were the Technogyms and they were good.

Anyone got any insight on that side of them, the ones with the better, more old school feeling?

Blue pushiners are even better than oldschool they are the best press you can ever come across pure magic and 300 mg + mdma

Blue pushiners are even better than oldschool they are the best press you can ever come across pure magic and 300 mg + mdma

No they’re not.

Blue punisher is typical high dosed mong pill. Same as we’ve been getting for the last 7 years. No lovey dovey feeling, no urge to speak or do anything. Just feel fucked. A full one lasted me 6 hours though which is unusual.

I’ve given up finding anything that feels like 1994/95. I’ve moved back over to acid, the quality is exactly the same as it always was. (look for gamma goblin or dr seuss 3.0)

Fantastic euphoria when i go clubbing on lsd :love: And it lasts 12+ hours x

No they’re not.

Blue punisher is typical high dosed mong pill. Same as we’ve been getting for the last 7 years. No lovey dovey feeling, no urge to speak or do anything. Just feel fucked. A full one lasted me 6 hours though which is unusual.

I’ve given up finding anything that feels like 1994/95. I’ve moved back over to acid, the quality is exactly the same as it always was. (look for gamma goblin or dr seuss 3.0)

Fantastic euphoria when i go clubbing on lsd :love: And it lasts 12+ hours x
You must of got shit rip offs. The original OG presses i been using have been magic and comparing to the MDMA presses of 2003. and acid is always amazing where i am dark net acid is the worse you can get. dr sesus been alot cleaner than goblins but goblins are unclean fluff. Ill stick to my oldschool hits that hit harder than 4 voids

You must of got shit rip offs. The original OG presses i been using have been magic and comparing to the MDMA presses of 2003. and acid is always amazing where i am dark net acid is the worse you can get. dr sesus been alot cleaner than goblins but goblins are unclean fluff. Ill stick to my oldschool hits that hit harder than 4 voids

You sound like such a wook / drug bro. GG stuff is just fine. I've had amazing experiences many times on stuff from there.

cool story bro :rolleyes:

seriously

In TripSitters defense I’ve also been reading some really good reviews on the blue punishers, when normally I write off all Dutch presses as mong. Just read a post on Reddit today from a person claiming the blue punishers gave them pure magic (their description further backs up their claim) while other batches of crystal have been lackluster.

Sometimes there is little rhyme or reason to this whole debate..

-GC

The blue punisher's i had in 2017 are unmatched by any mdma experince since 2003 if they are the legit presses they are probably the best pills the market have seen since the 90's they are made by the true dutch chemists and not the damm morccons or poles that show up in the netherlands and give out trash product

What about the orange and white Sprites? I heard they were decent, anyone had them?

Any news on the Uber Eats pills? Rectangular, green and silver. Picked up some for Monday - heard they are naughty. Anyone dropped them?

PMK glycidate is ll i have to say - its not saffrole thats why pills are not the same
this is what im also leaning toward's - thats why the crystal isnt the same aswell.. It seems to be theres more of this dull shit around then good :/

PMK was used during the early 2000's i personally know its still gives magic mdma. Now other materials have come up which may play a part but something is going wrong in their process meaning the chemical groups aren't get added properly. Its either due to acutal chemists not been involved in the process so the idiots have fucked the molar ratios for reactions or the eastern european mafias don't give a single fuck about attention to detail and ship out shit product