• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

After-effects seem to vary considerably from person to person. I'd usually just feel really drained the next day. If the mdma wasn't necessarily the best quality, or I'd been having too much, I'd get somewhat paranoid through the week.

When I was on it several weekends in a row, the weekdays started to outweigh the fun of the weekends. It t took a bit of a break before I started feeling normal again. I can grasp what people mean by long-term comedown. I guess some people are just more susceptible to it.

Then I snapped back to consciousness only to realise it was actually my phone

I remember looking over at my mate laying on the couch, completely dazed, running his hand along a cushion, apparently thinking he was petting his cat.

Last edited:
Ya northern poof :LOL:

I abused amphetamine severely in my late teens early twenties and often suffered horrendous comedowns. Then had a few years of abstinence from stimulants. When I got back in the saddle again, I didn't have them anymore. It's weird, but the older I get, the better I seem to handle things - except weed. I only need a few tokes and I'm flat on my back wasted.

I abused amphetamine severely in my late teens early twenties and often suffered horrendous comedowns. Then had a few years of abstinence from stimulants. When I got back in the saddle again, I didn't have them anymore. It's weird, but the older I get, the better I seem to handle things - except weed. I only need a few tokes and I'm flat on my back wasted.

Same kinda amphet timeline as mine than, (although my speed would obviously have been stronger/harder/more masculine than yours as it was sourced a good 100 miles further north ;) ).

But - opposite reactions to age....ie I cannot cope with stims at all anymore (body and mind say praise be for that, yet I still crave furiously of course) even though I don't remember any harsh comedowns as a youth....I do however have a major cannabis tolerance thesedays

Anyway, I'm glad to see people still enjoying their mdma a good 20 years after I ceased to actually enjoy it!

I’ve been taking a couple of pills every 2-3 weeks since January. Been fine the next day, always have mad thirst for a load of pints the day after but noticed the last couple of times I get really depressed 2 or 3 days later. Could be because I live in Manchester ?

tbh I think I rather be a (relative) Gentleman of Southern UK heritage like FUBAR than to ingest the mdma again, I'm too damn old and fucked from decades of abuse to cope with week-long major depressive comedowns, the very thought of it chills the blood

Guess what I did a mere six funkin' days after I posted the above? :oops:

Visiting old mates in Cornwall I ingested 150mg of what my (very experienced and knowledgeable) friend told me was the finest mdma going. I even saw it tested with 3 reagents and it behaved exactly as it should do (actually went very deep purple on the Marquis which had the purists in our little group drooling). Re-dosed with 80 mg after around 90 minutes.

Experience was in absolutely no way comparable with similar doses taken in the drugs (and admittedly in my own in my own) heyday. Came up reasonably promisingly but it phased into a blandish not-quite-there-and-really-quite -dull feeling which was only partially enhanced by the re-dose. Slight music enhancement, slight stimulation, bit buzzy for 3 or 4 hours, lacking empathy. Followed by four whole days of serious depression, shit trade off!

Yeah, never again! And I mean it this time...

Guess what I did a mere six funkin' days after I posted the above? :oops:

Visiting old mates in Cornwall I ingested 150mg of what my (very experienced and knowledgeable) friend told me was the finest mdma going. I even saw it tested with 3 reagents and it behaved exactly as it should do (actually went very deep purple on the Marquis which had the purists in our little group drooling). Re-dosed with 80 mg after around 90 minutes.

Experience was in absolutely no way comparable with similar doses taken in the drugs (and admittedly in my own in my own) heyday. Came up reasonably promisingly but it phased into a blandish not-quite-there-and-really-quite -dull feeling which was only partially enhanced by the re-dose. Slight music enhancement, slight stimulation, bit buzzy for 3 or 4 hours, lacking empathy. Followed by four whole days of serious depression, shit trade off!

Yeah, never again! And I mean it this time...

Welcome to the 'MehDMA' club my friend. The come up is still great, and depending on dose can be fuckin intense, but thats all there is. You never quite break through to that incredible headspace with rolling waves of euphoria. 9 times out of 10, I'm sleeping like a baby after 3 hours, and that's with a redose as well...

Apparently at Download they were warning people against taking Sprite pills. I had another one of my anniversary Mitsubishi pills, as before very clean but lacking magic.

Had a decent bit on mandy this past week down in Dorset, Completely clear crystals what packed a punch, not bad for copping in a strange town (on my summer hols jaunt with the misses)

I don’t think it’s worth finding out after finally getting a few years away... love to try though ;)

I’ve been taking a couple of pills every 2-3 weeks since January. Been fine the next day, always have mad thirst for a load of pints the day after but noticed the last couple of times I get really depressed 2 or 3 days later. Could be because I live in Manchester ?

Manchester is the reason that rainbows exist. If it makes you cry you may need to get a refund on your brain.