• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Last week I mixed up three different batches of recent (past 3 years) MDMA crystal into a single baggie.

All independent batches were decent but not amazing stuff (I've kept the best stuff separate - these were all around the same effects)

The mixed bag ended up containing probably just over half a g of each batch - this was divided up into 200mg doses, which I know is way more than oldschool pills, but everyone seemed to be waaaaay more loved up than they had on the different batches when taken in isolation. I did not tell the other people it was a mixed batch or anything, and we all take MDMA regularly together anyway (we've all done the batches independently a few times)

I was totally muntered, in a good way, not felt as loved up for years too and was proper chatty - and the chatty element is one that I've noticed has been missing more than the lovey side to be honest.

These were 3 different looking crystals from 2 ends of the country - 1 dark tan from at least 2 years ago, 1 of the lighter tan colour thats been super cheap for ages and a super clean / white-ish batch of powder like crystal.

Dont know if this really means anything, just sharing :)

sounds good mate, glad im not the only one still feeling the love

question for anyone that can answer, im going to a festival in about a month, i have half a g of coke (really good stuff actually) and some mandy, if i was to take the coke from about 11 am until about 3pm, then have a 3 hour break then drop some mandy about 6pm so i can get messy for the better night time sets, will i still feel the MD? i know taking them together is a bad combo but just wondering if the 3 hour break would help. if not i'll just drink in the day then do the mandy later

was for me mate, really good shit. but then im not too fussy and still enjoy it even if its not like the mandy of old. still get munted and thats what i like

Just taken a pink red bull about an hour ago, started coming up after 30mins. Not very strong, feeling sickish, gonna take another half in a bit.

Been sent 3 pills by a sources mate....The source is trusted but obviously I know nothing of his mate. One of each (pill report links below). Issue is, some of these are old presses - I wonder if I should be concerned.

https://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33911 (green chuppa chup)

https://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34552 (white domino)

https://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=32572 (Red Mortal Kombat)

I had the red MKs years ago when they first came out...strong pills but I heard horror stories about PMMA. Any experiences with white dominos/ green chuppa chups? Maybe I’m lucky and he stashed some from the original batch.....

Thoughts welcome. Thinking about having one tomorrow when they arrive.

Legit dominoes and Chupas still exist from what I see on EData but not sure on the MK. It does sound like some busted into their old stash. Last MK was from 2014 on EData.

-GC

I use to say to my mates that MDMA is a white crystalline substance....it always served me well, but that was 88-92

Dropped 130mg of some off white fluffy powder MDMA about half an hour ago.

Still waiting for it to break through the burger, Karpackie and vodka I had for tea..

^^Hellz ya Fubz glad your enjoying it! Vodka for tea heh? I like your style.

-GC

^^Hellz ya Fubz glad your enjoying it! Vodka for tea heh? I like your style.

-GC

We should start calling him The ONB...(Old Northern Bastard).......cause there is definitely no father to his style!........The only bloke i know who's blood type is Lager.

A menace.

If he found a kestrel on a nearby farm he wouldn't train it........He'd fuck it !

Dropped 200mg of MDMA last night having done 150mg the night before. They turned out to be two totally different experiences. The 150mg dose basically consisted of a calm and sensual body high for 3 hours, then I was fast asleep. But the 200mg dose had me going up like a rocket - I literally couldn't see because there were multiple images of everything and I couldn't focus for shit. I was pinned back on the sofa eyes wiggling like fuck and rushing all over.

I also ended up in that wonderful delirious state where a totally different reality becomes superimposed upon actual reality. At one point I was aware I had something in my hand and thought it was a bar of chocolate, so I was trying to break a piece off, but couldn't. Then I snapped back to consciousness only to realise it was actually my phone. There were several other instances like this but my memory is really sketchy, all I know is that it was bloody enjoyable. Unfortunately, I was asleep after about 3 hours again.

I fuckin love coming up hard like that...

^^^ we're a similar age, I had to stop doing mdma a good 10 years ago due to comedown-grimness-to-enjoyable-drug-time ratio being far to heavily weighted to the former, week long comedowns, fuck that

wondering if you do anything in particular to help negate the horrors? (don't start with the Northerner rhetoric as to me you 're practically a Southerner, no offense ;))

^^^ we're a similar age, I had to stop doing mdma a good 10 years ago due to comedown-grimness-to-enjoyable-drug-time ratio being far to heavily weighted to the former, week long comedowns, fuck that

wondering if you do anything in particular to help negate the horrors? (don't start with the Northerner rhetoric as to me you 're practically a Southerner, no offense ;))

Haha, you callin' me a southern poof? ;)

But strangely, I've never suffered what I would call a come down from MDMA. All I get is a bit of edginess and fatigue the next day and that's it. I don't take any supplements or shit like that (they cost twice as much as the bloody drugs) and then im fine. This is why I've never understood all this 'long term comedown' stuff that many people on here describe. It's always seemed to me to be a thoroughly pleasant and benign drug. Having said that, I've never gone out raving on it and usually take it at home in a calm environment and just experience the drug without punishing my body by dancing all night in hot sweaty clubs.

I must admit though, when it first became a thing over here, I was scared of it because of all the media hype about Leah Betts and others. But when I finally tried it aged 27, I thought "what's all the fuss about, this stuff is pure beauty?"

Last edited:
You just have to man up, sack up, and power through it.

tbh I think I rather be a (relative) Gentleman of Southern UK heritage like FUBAR than to ingest the mdma again, I'm too damn old and fucked from decades of abuse to cope with week-long major depressive comedowns, the very thought of it chills the blood