• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Us Brits are renowned for our quantity over quality attitude, maybe easier to shift garbage in the UK market? Of course an article on vice isn't necessarily a completely accurate picture of the situation.

Lol saw your post on when you stocked on 6-APB. Yea some people can some can’t, I’ve been told I’m unusual in that way. I’ve seen a lot of people try only to do just like you do it all up.

I think it’s partially cuz I’m so sensitive to the times I fucked up and did take too much and know it’ll just be sooo much better if I wait.

Only one drug I have trouble holding on to, and that is cocaine. I think we can all agree on that one. Soon as someone offers me a line I give them a disclaimer that they may be biting off more than they can chew and to only give me one if they plan on giving me more later haha.

-GC

Heheh, so true.

I'm now old enough and wise enough to refuse a line of anything because it's never enough. If they're willing to share the rest and get more later then game on. But what fuckin use is ONE line??

I'm sure you can find if you keep looking. Never give up. The pure white crystals are the shit!

Pure white crystal MDMA? Well at least the colour is a start. But I don't hold out much hope these days for any of it. Last safrole based MDMA I had was about 2017/18 now.

I'd have to see it to believe it.

Heheh, so true.

I'm now old enough and wise enough to refuse a line of anything because it's never enough. If they're willing to share the rest and get more later then game on. But what fuckin use is ONE line??
Don't really have trouble holding onto most things, stupid long hours at work, kids plus part time study sees to that. Any form of chemical commitment unfortunately has to be planned well in advance, but hey that's life. Probably better in the long run drugs are a treat for a special occasion.

Only exception is the odd occasion I have ketamine. Headphones and a hole before sleep is always a treat. The short duration plus no issues next day makes it hard to leave alone.

Had half a Lion tonight, brown pill with LION written on the back.
Nice MDMA with a little bit of magic, different to when I was in my 20s, but still a bit of magic that's been missing in other pills recently.

Last edited:
Anyone come across Gold Givenchy pills? Dual coloured with NL stamp on reverse??

Heheh, so true.

I will never turn down a bump of K. I've had ppl who knew I was quitting offer me cocaine and I blew it away.

So I tried 2cb. It’s really fucking nice! A tiny bit like mdma, but more like a happy psychedelic that won’t ever get dark like acid can.

This may sound weird, but I took it in a nice restaurant, ate good food and drank wine. It was amazing! It made an espresso martini taste like absolute heaven!

I’ll try it in a club environment next time probably

So I tried 2cb. It’s really fucking nice! A tiny bit like mdma, but more like a happy psychedelic that won’t ever get dark like acid can.

This may sound weird, but I took it in a nice restaurant, ate good food and drank wine. It was amazing! It made an espresso martini taste like absolute heaven!

I’ll try it in a club environment next time probably

It seems quite benign, but do too much in one go or mix it with other stuff and it can get overwhelming. Last couple of times I took it, once after MDMA, once after mushrooms, it all got a bit too crazy; quite scary experiences for me. The time I took it after MDMA (I might have actually taken a double dose on top of the MD :eek:), I didn't trust myself not to also double dose benzos, so just rode it out in a quiet room. The mushroom time, I took an etizolam to calm me down. Loud music will create some busy visuals!

Thanks bud, that’s useful and I’ll keep it in mind

All other times I've taken 2c-b or 2c-b-fly either on their own or with other stuff, it's been great. More my fault for being reckless those last couple of times. Just need to make sure you've fully peaked before adding more and being conservative with additional doses.

Anyone came across '💯' stamp pinky red in colour, well pressed, quite chunky? UK. I'll probably send a sample for testing but was just wondering can't see any reports.

There’s no way any of us could even guess. Nothing else show on the reagent test. Did you see any other colours?
Those are actually clean mdma. Best pills I've had in years as well.

Lasted as long as old pills used to. Energetic, euphoric, proper stuff

Just been offered some Nintendo pills made by the party flock crew. The new ones, come in both red and black.

I wonder if they will be any good? The party flock crew were known for good pingers. Had the OG white Nintendo bars circa 2012/2013. They were the successor to the purple party flocks (greatest pills ever)

Worth a punt? It’s either that or orange Donald trumps. I had the first press of those years ago and got eye wiggles galore!

Anyone came across '💯' stamp pinky red in colour, well pressed, quite chunky? UK. I'll probably send a sample for testing but was just wondering can't see any reports.
A Blue version of that pill has been knocking around Ireland for the last 15/16 months. I'd put them around the 150mg .
I would definitely recommend sending a pill to Wedinos for testing with the amount of nasty pills on the UK market atm.
Almost 10 different pills been lab tested in the last 3 weeks with none containing any MDMA.

Large amount of fake pills tested in the UK over the last few weeks.
4-CMC
Pink Ferrari
Green Donkey Kong
Yellow spongebob
Yellow Superman
Blue Pharaoh

3-MMC
Beige Louis Vuitton
Grey Louis Vuitton

EUTYLONE
Blue Soundcloud
Pink Pharaoh