• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

First time I did 2cb I took 3 pills which was a big mistake. First one I took there was nothing happening after an hour, same with the second, after an hour and nothing, 30 minutes after the third one it started to kick in. At first it felt like mdma without the come up but then it turned into wall melting, room spinning head fuck. Tried to sleep it off but couldn’t, tried crying but couldn’t, eventually after 6 hours I was back to normal. Would like to try it again though.

Anyone had the red windmills been offered them in Peterborough area. Any reports? Can’t find anything online, been told good things.

Not been on Bluelight for about a year, has anyone figured out what's what wrong with the modern day MDMA yet? lol

Not been on Bluelight for about a year, has anyone figured out what's what wrong with the modern day MDMA yet? lol

Nope and I stopped trying. The product from my local area is still mostly safrole derived though so I don’t really have any problems with it. I roll just as hard or harder than I did 16yrs back.

While I believe there’s some merit to the discussion I’m just gonna be grateful it’s all good round here :)

-GC

Nope and I stopped trying. The product from my local area is still mostly safrole derived though so I don’t really have any problems with it. I roll just as hard or harder than I did 16yrs back.

While I believe there’s some merit to the discussion I’m just gonna be grateful it’s all good round here :)

-GC
Lucky you. I had a browse on the old t'internet last night for the first time in a long time and there doesn't seem to be any UK sellers. Drought apparently!

Lucky you. I had a browse on the old t'internet last night for the first time in a long time and there doesn't seem to be any UK sellers. Drought apparently!

Yea it’s really bad in the UK right now, long time legit dealers started selling bad products, likely due to international regulation of PMK glycidate and COVID back ups.

This is why it’s important to produce domestically as a country

In the US purity and availability has dropped but it’s still here, just saw some people rolling real good on MDA couple weeks ago.

-GC

On the one hand no one wants a drought, especially not like 2009. But maybe a new precursor and synth route will be found that provides product everyone loves. Every cloud and all that.

-GC
Where do you live??!!

I keep seeing 6-apb pop up every now and then. Does anyone have any experience of it compared to MDMA in the nineties??

Saffrole derived mdma is long long it's all pmk now thank fuck I did my raving 88 to 94

Saffrole derived mdma is long long it's all pmk now thank fuck I did my raving 88 to 94
There must be chemists out there who still make it.
I've had some pills recently that were pretty similar to the ones I had in the 90's but still different as I needed 300mg of it rather than 100mg as it used to be.

I keep seeing 6-apb pop up every now and then. Does anyone have any experience of it compared to MDMA in the nineties??
If it's the same stuff that was available as a research chemical until 7 or so years ago then it's very good. Closer to MDA so more psychedelic and longer lasting than MDMA but with less empathy. I'm 100% certain that the best 90's pills contained a mixture of MDMA and MDA.

How is the MD drought affecting everyone? I’m finding it is still about, but around 3 times the price it was.

Doesn’t seem worth it, considering it’s meh MDMA.

MDA on the other hand, haven’t been able to get my hands on that in the UK for a few years. The only place it can be ordered from is Canada, and I’m not sure it would be worth taking the risk…..

A frind aqcuired some yellow mcdonalds and gave me a few to reagent test, results all show for mdma and they also smell like MDMA. What surprised me was how shit the press was for a pill that seems new on 'the scene'. They are small circular, pastel yellow pills with a simple mcdonalds logo but very very crumbly...

For doing the testing, I was gifted a couple of capsules, which where sold as sassafras at the time, at glastonbury fest in the early 2000's. Apparently they have some serious magic in them and give no comedown. Now, what has me confused is that the conents of the capsule look lke a straw coloured organic material, not mdma crystals. When reagent tested, the mixture gave very strong blue/purple to black reactions, even more violent of a reaction than the mcdonalds pills where mdma chunks are visible.

Does anyone on here remember Sass capsules doing the rounds back then in the ealy 2000's? My friend claims to have got them from members of a famous band i'll not mention the name of, who he worked for at the time (which I can fully believe) which makes me think they are top notch whatever they are... Hoping ive sruck gold and have some very rare sass synthed mdma, just confused by its appearance, mayb combined with powdered mushrooms? Not asking for an ID, just curious if this rings bels for anyone here.

Another thing I notied in relation to the drought, a new press with the word 'rave' are available but instead of the NL stamp on the back there is a UK stamp. I hope this means the crew responsible for all the great UK made pills like smarties, legos etc, (which came in diferent colours) have made a comeback due to the dutch not exporting or producing as much.

Either way its uncertain times for MDMA in EU and the UK. The 'meh' MDMA that tested as pure and was sold cheaply and abundantly is now limited, getting bashed with fuck knows what and at least doubling in price. I rarely take MDMA anymore but it worries me what effects the drought may have for drug users. Wil they get sold random rc's instead of MDMA or just start taking coke instead? its sad to see but it seems that way by how much cocaine is available and how socially accepted it is now.

Last edited: