• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

There must be chemists out there who still make it.
I've had some pills recently that were pretty similar to the ones I had in the 90's but still different as I needed 300mg of it rather than 100mg as it used to be.
You dint make saffrole it comes from a tree in Indonesia

It grows in North and South America, or at least species with oils comparable in safrole to Sassafras.

-GC

It grows in North and South America, or at least species with oils comparable in safrole to Sassafras.

-GC
If the trees grow in North America we should be able to grow them in the UK too then?

Please, not another drought. I remember 96/7 and 09 (I think it was) all too clearly.

Fucking piperazines! Never again!

Please, not another drought. I remember 96/7 and 09 (I think it was) all too clearly.

Fucking piperazines! Never again!
I remember buying 10 pills off someone and they were rockets 🚀 if I remember correctly. Pure piperazine, couldn’t eat or sleep for days even with the help of diazepam, and I only took two. Worst £20 I ever spent.

Last edited:
Such utter garbage doesn't bear thinking about. I remember getting a mild on/off buzz with closed eye visuals followed by intense paranoia, nausea and insomnia for 48 hours. One drug I never want again is any kind of piperazine!

Luckily I stocked up on them small round lovehearts that were around as the drought came on. Lasted a few years as I'm only 2 or 3 times a year guy. They were low dose but the mdma in them was lush. Always a good idea to stash a few decent biscuits for the lean times.

Such utter garbage doesn't bear thinking about. I remember getting a mild on/off buzz with closed eye visuals followed by intense paranoia, nausea and insomnia for 48 hours. One drug I never want again is any kind of piperazine!

Luckily I stocked up on them small round lovehearts that were around as the drought came on. Lasted a few years as I'm only 2 or 3 times a year guy. They were low dose but the mdma in them was lush. Always a good idea to stash a few decent biscuits for the lean times.

That’s why I never suffer, I make sure I got at least 3-5yrs worth for myself and a couple of close people to me.

Even during the 09 drought I did ok, cuz I bought when the time was right and conserved.

As you said, long as you ain’t eating it on the weekends it can last you a good while.

I only got piped once, thankfully I had a bad feeling about the pill so only took half but I can imagine it woulda felt like my head was going to explode on a full.

I had the headache for 24hrs until I took some legit high quality MDMA and all my symptoms resolved :)

-GC

I just remember getting ripped off buying dud pills with nothing in them.
People putting shit in pills and selling as MDMA is just terrible.

That’s why I never suffer, I make sure I got at least 3-5yrs worth for myself and a couple of close people to me.

Even during the 09 drought I did ok, cuz I bought when the time was right and conserved.

As you said, long as you ain’t eating it on the weekends it can last you a good while.

I only got piped once, thankfully I had a bad feeling about the pill so only took half but I can imagine it woulda felt like my head was going to explode on a full.

I had the headache for 24hrs until I took some legit high quality MDMA and all my symptoms resolved :)

-GC
Wise words. I've squirreled away some of the better pills of the last few years and some decentish crystal. Hopefully any disruption is temporary and will be followed by floods of top notch non-mehdma.

-GC

I'm jealous of your resolve, as well as your supply. I just cannot stockpile drugs because I can't leave them alone until they're gone...

Long time no post on here!
So there's another drought is there? Is it all
Over the U.K. or just certain areas?

had some pink strawberries Sunday night they where bloody lovely - really loved up and euphoric and could dance all night on them . Plenty available aswell

I'm jealous of your resolve, as well as your supply. I just cannot stockpile drugs because I can't leave them alone until they're gone...

Lol saw your post on when you stocked on 6-APB. Yea some people can some can’t, I’ve been told I’m unusual in that way. I’ve seen a lot of people try only to do just like you do it all up.

I think it’s partially cuz I’m so sensitive to the times I fucked up and did take too much and know it’ll just be sooo much better if I wait.

Only one drug I have trouble holding on to, and that is cocaine. I think we can all agree on that one. Soon as someone offers me a line I give them a disclaimer that they may be biting off more than they can chew and to only give me one if they plan on giving me more later haha.

-GC

Even more raging I binned my gram of 6-apb in a panic a few months back, during a crazy night ill not get into... Actually only tired it that night for the first time, after holding it in my stash for years and preferrred it over MDMA, kicking myself now for binning it. Got a few visas, some crumbly mcdonalds and some caps gave to me as 'Sass' which ill be holding onto for dear life, the way things are looking now... Even bulk MDMA has doubled in price in most places I used to get it. Not confident that the MDMA on offer now is actually MDMA either, due to this drought and people getting greedy. Already seeing terrible reports of pills & crystal with cathinones and dodgey RC's in it, from reputable sources to. Not looking good guys!

Fuck, don't bother with the blue Albert Heijn's. I took my last pill 15 hours ago and I'm still high.
The reagent test showed MDMA which I'm sure there is some but there's also something else which is a long lasting stimulant. Any ideas on what it could be?

Are these the ones with Made In Holland on the back?

Same interesting thoughts on possible reasons for the drop in available mdma. The test results seem to corroborate that less genuine mdma is available in the UK. However the article suggests this problem is mainly a uk one. I appreciate Holland and the like are the major source but if a really serious drought, a la 2009, was happening there would surely some drop off in quality over the water as well?

Yea it’s strange, product is still alive and well in the US and I’ve heard much of it still coming from the EU.

Maybe it’s cuz we’re willing to pay more? Idk..

-GC