• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill / MDMA Dicussion v... ah, forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Manchester press supporter. I knew I wasn't alone in this. Try the Turtles, mate. They're the best of the lot. No idea if it's the dose, or what. I'm more inclined to believe they use excellent MDMA.

Hrmm..
Word back from a friend ..
Marquis - purply brown.
Mandelin - orange to dark brownish..
Not a good sign..

That sounds like a result for the AMT blue blanks these ones appear to be smaller I think(6x4mm not 8x4). Here is a chart test for AMT
Marquis-Infographic4.jpg

Well, could be slightly different after a look

30056.jpg

Might be something else?

Hrmm..
Word back from a friend ..
Marquis - purply brown.
Mandelin - orange to dark brownish..
Not a good sign..

Last edited by a moderator:
Which reaction is which? The marquis is obvious, at the bottom. If you keep going clockwise, then that's just the dye, on the next one, so no reaction. Not sure what the others are. Excellent colour chart, by the way. That's really impressive, if accurate.

Found these in the US but I was told they're UK sourced, TeamGB's, 100mg MDMA

NSFW:

24dh6pf.jpg

Here's the rundown I was given on them: There are three different stamps and three different colors, all with 100mg of MDMA in them. All three colors are pictured here. The back stamps are a blank back, the "Olympics rings" logo, and the "2012" logo from the London Olympics, again all three batches the same strength. These tested perfect with Marquis and don't appear to have any adulterants. Great clean beans. No score on the blank ones.

Next up: White question marks (?'s, riddlers)

NSFW:

2z99uom.jpg

JESUS FUCK. These are strong beans, definitely at least 200mg in each. Found in the US but I was told they're Dutch. Double scored. These are about twice as thick as the TeamGB's.

and a comparison pic :p

NSFW:

34i2zwn.jpg

got a few orange rolex's (i think, i saw pink at first but now i see orange, anyway that just my eyes, ill get a pic up) on the weekend (south coast), clean hard press, had read some bad things about pink rolexs (but that was a bit ago) but these are v.nice, had a top night, scored with a registered trademark logo on the back, so that at least is different to the reports of the dodgy ones a while back.

NSFW:
168ftav.jpg
vyfkp.jpg

anyone else had any of these?

Had some more partyflocks on sat night. Quiet night in with the other half. Something strange happened for the first time in 17 years of taking mdma. I fell asleep for 2 hours. When i woke up i was telling my other half that i cant believe i ate a whole cat and that i washed it down with a pint of persil. Anyone else ever fell asleep coming up ?

Not quite!
Some pills contain higher purity, better synthesized, cleaner-feeling MDMA than some crystal. (& vice versa!)
Also, the fact that ecstacy pills can contain various other substances apart from MDMA is often seen as a good thing or a chance to try lesser-available drugs e.g. MDA, MDEA, MBDB, amphetamine, methamphetamine, 2CB etc.

Given our resources for indentifying pills before consumption along with dutch testing labs, one could source a specific pill purely for it's non-MDMA content.
I, for one, would go in search of a high dose MDA pill if such a batch came into circulation.

The crystal I have at the moment is brown & very euphoric. Before that it was green & very mongy. So, like pills, there are some batches of MDMA crystal I would avoid.

& me;)
Good point well made . Not that i would expect anything less from you <3

Seems more and more pressers are sticking the trademark little "R" on the back to indicate quality, only a matter of time before it gets abused and the stamps reputation is ruined, them rolexs dont look anything like the standard "R" press so who knows, the stamp die for the pill press I have seen the "R" sold online so its anyones game now

i grabbed em is cos some of my mates down south have been banging on about them for a while and i was visiting, only do pills only every now and again these days, more of a downer/dissociative guy. but they sure as fuck did the job on us all

Had some more partyflocks on sat night. Quiet night in with the other half. Something strange happened for the first time in 17 years of taking mdma. I fell asleep for 2 hours. When i woke up i was telling my other half that i cant believe i ate a whole cat and that i washed it down with a pint of persil. Anyone else ever fell asleep coming up ?
Yes, fell asleep after 300mg of MDMA, as I was peaking. In fact, two or three of us did. We all woke up, and we'd missed the best bit! Can be very sedating, can MDMA. I often just want to lie down and close my eyes.

Yes, fell asleep after 300mg of MDMA, as I was peaking. In fact, two or three of us did. We all woke up, and we'd missed the best bit! Can be very sedating, can MDMA. I often just want to lie down and close my eyes.

Was one of the best sleeps i have had.

I once fell asleep coming up on my 5th snowball of the night at a NYE party in 2001! %)

got a few orange rolex's (i think, i saw pink at first but now i see orange, anyway that just my eyes, ill get a pic up) on the weekend (south coast), clean hard press... anyone else had any of these?
Have had pale blue rolexes (not green!) that were great and seemed very clean, so it seems to be a bit of a mixed bag..

If anyone's looking for a test kit and don't want to be fleeced by ez test try these guys out.
http://www.ecstasypilltest.com/default.aspx?nm=1
Ooh, you're a star - just what I've been looking for! Especially as my local headshop is selling EZ test kits for a tenner, profiteering gits, mumble. I know I can buy them online, but where's the spirit of HR, hm?

Oh, and I have a sleep-tracking gadget, which claims that I sleep very well after MDMA. That surprised me, too..

Next up: White question marks (?'s, riddlers)

NSFW:

2z99uom.jpg

JESUS FUCK. These are strong beans, definitely at least 200mg in each. Found in the US but I was told they're Dutch. Double scored. These are about twice as thick as the TeamGB's.

and a comparison pic :p

NSFW:

34i2zwn.jpg

Found these in Holland this weekend. Only got 2 of them though, and we were 3 people taking, so I let my 2 friends take them while I found some other pills. One of my friends didn't get the MDMA-feeling (was his first time doing it), and the other got totally messed up (he drank a lot too.) They both took another pill (same as I took) later on.

bitd all pills were white - burgers, splits etc then when they started on the doves, mitsis etc the stamps were really clear and the pills like they were from a pharmacy the pics ive seen look pretty amaterishly made tho im sure they are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.