• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill / MDMA Dicussion v... ah, forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know anything about 'Number 10s' cheers, I will put more info when I have any

Tryed party flocks last night done 2 halfs, nice clean mdma pill good comeup after both halfs even after a break I still have a bit of a tolerance to X.. Next time ill start with 3/4 followed by another half.. All in all I'd say they last around 5hours with a peak of around 2ish hours.. I even declared my love to a few people and shook hands with many strangers.. Today I feel abit fragile and Achey but I'm almost certain it's from the alchohol and dancing.. I'm certainly keeping some by to see me threw the summer and I'd advise anyone fortunate enough to encounter them to do the same

Tryed party flocks last night done 2 halfs, nice clean mdma pill good comeup after both halfs even after a break I still have a bit of a tolerance to X.. Next time ill start with 3/4 followed by another half.. All in all I'd say they last around 5hours with a peak of around 2ish hours.. I even declared my love to a few people and shook hands with many strangers.. Today I feel abit fragile and Achey but I'm almost certain it's from the alchohol and dancing.. I'm certainly keeping some by to see me threw the summer and I'd advise anyone fortunate enough to encounter them to do the same

They really are very nice pills.

Red Supermnas floating about in Essex, had 1 the other night was pretty mashed chatty/loving/dancing would suspect around 120~

Green Dragons about Dublin, hope to pick one up this week for testing.

Aquired some orange Zeldas, lab tested around so 160mg MDMA 60mg Speed, im not usually a fan of speed but im going to give them a go, too much MDMA ends up flooring me usually and legs go to jelly. No one plans on sleeping the next day anyhow so why not,

Dude whats your verdict on the team GBs? Ive heard they r actually quite good and am tempted to get some. Do you get euphoria/loved up? Pills lately have been making me kinda monged and was maybe thinking a lower mg might be good.
You need to skip back a couple of pages, because they're mentioned quite a lot. The successors (Ninja Turtles) are stronger and better. Second experience with them, this weekend. Fully up, after one, again (never happened with Olympics, Marios/Luigis, Legos, etc.). The magic and love is truly there, more so than any pill I've had in years, and they're only about 120mg. One had me believing I was supposed to be with a girl I'd met a few hours before. Two had me leaning against a wall, with my eyes in the back of my head, chewing my face. It feels almost like 'pre-drought' MDMA, if I can utter such words...

Aquired some orange Zeldas, lab tested around so 160mg MDMA 60mg Speed, im not usually a fan of speed but im going to give them a go, too much MDMA ends up flooring me usually and legs go to jelly. No one plans on sleeping the next day anyhow so why not,

I'd love a pill like that! Would prob get some grass at least though to get you to sleep/eat after if you have a few.

You need to skip back a couple of pages, because they're mentioned quite a lot. The successors (Ninja Turtles) are stronger and better. Second experience with them, this weekend. Fully up, after one, again (never happened with Olympics, Marios/Luigis, Legos, etc.). The magic and love is truly there, more so than any pill I've had in years, and they're only about 120mg. One had me believing I was supposed to be with a girl I'd met a few hours before. Two had me leaning against a wall, with my eyes in the back of my head, chewing my face. It feels almost like 'pre-drought' MDMA, if I can utter such words...

Need to get my hands on some of these. Can get all sorts but these defo sound like pills of old.

There's something a little more magical about them, yeah. They're just really lovey, which is what most people want, to be fair (and I can still dance on them!).

Green hornets been reported about here in Belfast, apparently very nicely dosed, haven't seen this stamp tho, shitty green rolexs still about too though :(
Had some lovely white crystal at the weekend, clean comeup and zero comedown, partner was chewing his face off but he had more, I just had the lovely rushes and eyes rolling about, not wiggling just, full blown eyes like saucers feeling great rolling about my head which I rarely get with pills, seems like crystal does the trick for me :)

There's something a little more magical about them, yeah. They're just really lovey, which is what most people want, to be fair (and I can still dance on them!).

I would agree, just something about them compared to dutch presses, more loved up fuzzy. Will be interesting to see what the next logo is from them.

Actually its probably been asked before, but what logo / shape would folks like to see on beans? Been some cool ones in the last few years - obviously the stamp doesn't really matter as long as its a clean dose...

Actually its probably been asked before, but what logo / shape would folks like to see on beans?

penis.jpg

For sheer comedy value.

the ninja turtles are intenssssse. 3 of them gave me major visuals and ended up almost accusing my friend of spiking me with acid lol. was a bit much!!

Surely there WERE some pills called pink cocks about three/four years back? Think they had a rooster on them.

^ Yep, both pink & yellow cocks (roosters) circulated in Ireland a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.