• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

howdy yall. new user here. first off thanks to everyone who contributes here. i dont have much to contribute as far as pressies go, but when the real shardy mdma is around, i know whats up. anyways not good to hear about that daytona bust...

so i had a friend in MIA calling me pumping up these paul frank monkey's telling me they are some of the best that has been around in a minute now, anyways i picked up a bunch of them on the low, and mixed in were some pink baby milo's. looks kinda similar to the paul frank monkeys but different... i looked on PR and found greenish baby milo's. has anyone had any of the pink ones? it has a ring around the whole pill, what is that called a bevel or something? forgive me, again i like to stay with the pure and dont venture outside of my box much...

i am stoked on trying the paul franks but i dont want to try the others before i get some kind of report on them. thanks in advance.

these are out of MIA

There are some blue transformers (Autobot cutout) in the MIA area that are indeed MDMA. Good luck finding em :D

Anyone hear anything about some orange lg's (inpressed) ? Im in miami boys and girls

There has been paul franks that are outpressed lately around miami. They are believed to be pipes+MDxx but only enough to fool a test kit.

I have heard all the paul frank imprinted pills are legit.. My dealer said he has green, yellow, and blue. Anybody know about the blues?:\

I have heard all the paul frank imprinted pills are legit.. My dealer said he has green, yellow, and blue. Anybody know about the blues?:\

Check out pill reports, they have many great reports of inpressed paul franks. Ive heard of 2 diffrent batches of outpressed paul franks that are crap. good luck searching, buy a test kit it ends the guessing game.

I took1 orange lg and it is deff MDMA low + some stimulant. I cant tell you exactly which cuz as these werent tested. 2 of these is what most people would need to be where they would wanna be. I am included in that but I didnt mind due to my setting but thats a diffrent story.

Any1 hear about blue ladies, pink penguins, or orange suns? Must be new I guess cant find any info on em.

anyone know about the blue supermans?

a friend has a test kit but i won't see them till monday, so it'd be cool to find out before then if possible

my guess is they're pipes cause i found this: http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1755

the only difference is these pills are a slightly darker shade of blue and don't have any detectable white spots; as in the photo on the site

i did a small taste test and it's bitter like mdma, but i'm sure that isn't really indicative of much

i'm in the nashville, TN area

peace

Any1 hear about blue ladies, pink penguins, or orange suns? Must be new I guess cant find any info on em.

Just to let yall know i ingested the orange sun (thin single stack sized) and i didnt expect much. I drank about 6-7 beers and some MJ throughout the night when i sobered up i decided to drop one of these and smoke a joint. It came on clean and not speedy at all. I ended up spacing out on the couch for a few hours and ended up passing out. I would have to say low dose mdxx no speed. And as far as the blue ladies my friend did the same thing as me but he was rolling a lot harder and didnt pass out till an hour or 2 after me.

anyone heard of any pistols (handguns) or transformers going around in alabama?

a pic of either would be helpful. Ive had both blue handgun/revovlers (outpress)
and blue/pink autobot cutouts that were indeed a MDxx substance.

a pic of either would be helpful. Ive had both blue handgun/revovlers (outpress)
and blue/pink autobot cutouts that were indeed a MDxx substance.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=19674

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=19798

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18798

there you go sir haha i liked the transformer cutouts the best and the yellow and orange pistols...ive tried the pressed transformers too and they were really good but the cutouts were awesome im just lookin for some for new years haha

The only pill id probly touch just from looking at them is the last one. The reports on these pills only prove me correct. I was very cautious of taking the cutouts but I good feedback on 'em first. Same goes for the outpressed revolvers. Most outpressed pills are pipes or have alot of something in them to make the outpressed logo hold. Mdma wouldnt be able to hold like the 2nd transformer you posted.

The only pill id probly touch just from looking at them is the last one. The reports on these pills only prove me correct. I was very cautious of taking the cutouts but I good feedback on 'em first. Same goes for the outpressed revolvers. Most outpressed pills are pipes or have alot of something in them to make the outpressed logo hold. Mdma wouldnt be able to hold like the 2nd transformer you posted.

yeah ive taken all of them and i could almost be certain they all had mdma lol may be denial because i had such an amazing time on them all but iono it could be possible these are different than on that website ya know but oh well...yeah the pistols were awesome im just trying to find some good ones for new years mane.

Yo, anybody got the 411 on the Bayou State? Coming up dry so far for NYE... a real situation, ya know? Hit me up here or PM... what's hot and real? Too many posers too much BS lately... what happened? Willing and able to "roll" some distance to accomplish desired objective, ya know? Damn, what's up wit all the damn poser peeps making the game sorry and crappy? What ever happened to PLUR? It's not supposed to be about "profit," but rather the scene. Keep it real.

Yo, anybody got the 411 on the Bayou State? Coming up dry so far for NYE... a real situation, ya know? Hit me up here or PM... what's hot and real? Too many posers too much BS lately... what happened? Willing and able to "roll" some distance to accomplish desired objective, ya know? Damn, what's up wit all the damn poser peeps making the game sorry and crappy? What ever happened to PLUR? It's not supposed to be about "profit," but rather the scene. Keep it real.

if only everyone saw things like this. Sadly til the day mdma is legal :eek: things are gonna stay like this because there is no regulation on making good beans. No one is able to go complain about the guys making crappy illegal drugs. But until then bluelight, pill reports and a testing kit should be your bestfriends.

i dont give a fuck about the prices, will someone just please tell me where the fuck i can find some good E here in Pennsylvania ?!?!?!