• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Regional Doofs and harm reduction parties

Where do you think its from though. You obviously have good luck getting pure lucy. Im not talking about all that needlepoint blah blah the family crap. But I reckon not since the 60s and 70s has there been 99% LSD synthed in Oz. Think about how easy LSD is to import.

You have your opinion, I have mine.

I believe the top shelf LSD is all imported.

I see scum of the earth trying to flog off DO* tabs etc. all the time for the large returns but recently there has been an increase in decent liq and blotter which compares with imported prints of years gone by and equals the best LSD i have had over seas.

To drive that home i have recently dosed old school trippers from the 60's and 70's with all of them agreeing that is was as good and probably better than the average tabs of their day.

The storm liq was said to be as good as any microdot or sugar cube they had ever had!

You have your opinion and yes, i have mine but you have gone from saying and i quote "It you have a body load, you're not consumsing pure LSD" to not really having any come back at all?

I stand my ground...

Okay without saying much if you live in QLD theres still some group apparently making some really shit LSD that is just body load, GI upsets, cramps, boggled mind and little visuals. The kind of stuff that just brings on the fear. And it kicks in in about 15 minutes. That kinda stuff was around for years between 2001-2006.

Yeah, great man but that doesn't mean that the rest of the country (not saying it is or isn't) has shit LSD.

After reading your posts on LSD in this thread and the dodgy one in my shroom thread on how powerful and dark Psilocybe Cubensis is because of the levels of baeocystin (which you didn't even spell correctly) i think you are sheltered and haven't travelled much outside of QLD.

Maybe my mummy didn't give me enough money or i didnt import enough drugs to sell? :) Nah JK you wouldn't import sheets of acid at a time. thats just silly.

Seriously though, I've had an experienced psychonaut come up here and eat the cubes and said they actually gave him "the fear" when he's eaten bags and bags of blue mountain mushrooms all his life.

Last edited:
Maybe my mummy didn't give me enough money or i didnt import enough drugs to sell? :) Nah JK you wouldn't import sheets of acid at a time. thats just silly.

Seriously though, I've had an experienced psychonaut come up here and eat the cubes and said they actually gave him "the fear" when he's eaten bags and bags of blue mountain mushrooms all his life.

So you have to try and bring me down with a mummy joke to try and get out of the hole you dug yourself into? Shows who's the child living off mum...

You've had an experienced psychonaut come up?

What sort of experience?

Are you experienced?

You never even answered my questions about travel which leads me to believe your young or you live a sheltered life, got online, read a bit, think you know it all and some guy who's done a bit of cid' and shrooms has come up and said your shrooms are crazy for the simple fact that shrooms, even in small amounts can lead to a psychosis or frightened paranoid state.

Post up some facts and not statements or piss ant attempts to discredit me.

If you wish to discuss further feel free to PM me

Regional doofs are fucking awesome and from what i've seen over the years they are safer than most other raves, not to mention the vibe that just can't be matched in doors.

If you O.D and drop at a bush doof i believe there will be more caring people there to give you a hand than the meat heads at most major city doofs.

I've done a long list of drugs. I would say I am definitely experienced. No I have not had the chance to travel in reality, because I was so hung up on getting high yes, but those tabs I was reffering to made their way to NSW, Adelaide even Perth. And people thought they were normal acid but coplained about a lot of sde effects of bad acid. The guy who came up had a longer list under him than me, but it was things like datura and amanita muscaria as well as all the common drugs, DMT, K etc. and most unresearched compounds. He would go a bit too hard if anything, it of a hard head. Where as with me I don't need much tryptamines.

Well there is that trusted crowd and the people that become friends and all know each other at doofs. But theres still people bringing their own pills. For example say you lived in Tasmania... and bought along some "imported" pills from the actual country above it :p Had no idea what they were and combined it with a bunch of tabs and meth.. like a lot of young kids like doing to show theyre hard.. and they actually do need attention not just re-assurance. I don't think theyre real doofers, they just cant get into nightclubs or raves.

Im not trying to discredit you man I just feel the way you were talking was talking down on me. Internet communication error so I spat a bit.

You have a lot to learn my friend and i am not going to hold that against you unless you don't start researching and get up with the facts that many of us BL'ers know.

There are many valuable well educated drug users and researchers on this site and one day i hope to see you as one of them.

Until then, please do your research before you post and don't think you know it all 'coz i for one sure don't but that being said, picking your posts apart was a walk in the park for me.

I never think I know it all. Although I've come across the type that think they do, and no not the youngins popping random pills, I mean the drug-experienced ones. My experience is by researching online, reading many books and texts in drug usage, their effects, pharmacology, the chemistry, philosophy the list can go on. But you can't truly know it all without taking the drugs themselves, and I've spent 10 years of my life now researching these things. I will never claim to know it all. Thats like a christian saying there Is a God. And thats not who I am.

Alright. We've taken it to private.

1. Has anyone had any bad experiences at a regional doofs?
1a. If above is Yes: Any people needed more than to just sit the drugs out (but maybe everyone was too off tap to drive?)

2. Do you find that if they are free or open to anyone they will attract people with goon sacks and what not that ruin the connective vibe?

3. Would you like information about drugs present at doofs, such as pamphlets wih accurate unbiased information and facts (READ: Not pro drug or anti drug) or would it attract police or authorities to saying there is drug use there?

4. Do you think these events are appropriate for minors (under 18s)

5. Did you ever run out of water when it was really needed and how far away were you from running water if so? (I have been at major events which ran out of cold water and the hoses were a 30 minute wait on a 40 degree hot day.

6. Would you pay more for a ticket if real paramedics were at the events.

i would hardly class you a clown.

2. Do you find that if they are free or open to anyone they will attract people with goon sacks and what not that ruin the connective vibe?

i went to a northern NSW doof over easter, and i was surprised to see how many youngens there were there...with their goonsacks (literally).
im used to always being one of, if not the only 18 year old at these things, and this party was FULL of them. i actually cant recall seeing a single fully grown adult.
these kids had obviously never been to doofs in their life. it was like a big 17th birthday party, we got girls drunk as all sorts stumbling up to our campsite and stuff like that.
definitely not what i like to see at doofs.
mind you this was located in the middle of nowhere like any usual party.
it was a pretty big let down, most of the night they played more electo based beats and there were only like 2 or 3 live, actual psytrance performances.

what are you talking about?
post whores don't gain much respect mate.

its a place in North NSW, was wondering if that was the party you were talking about.
Postwhore? Im merely just throwing in discussion where i have something to say.

Do you gain respect by sitting in the corner of a party and keeping to yourself. No, you go un noticed and unknown. :)

I don't really care what people think about me.

Did anyone else in the psychedelic dance scene have any questions to the answers above. Might be useful stats in the eyes of reducing harm.

no, that's not the party i am talking about.
this was about an hour and 15 minutes north of bellingen.