ReDNet 'legal highs' study

I'm a bit to old for your survey but I'm very interrested in your results.
\reason for this is that i'm (shaken by the rotten Q of the dutch diamorph) trying to give the use of 3-methyl-fentanyl-type blotters a push...
I'm not actively cooking up the shit but in a (about 8 year long) 'lobby' to convince gov.&underground to give attention to the chem. and it's use instead of Heroine.
(also am i not to happy with the "bad for bizz''-etiket witch could gain me a bullet in the brain)

Survey done, good length :)
As others have mentioned though, some things are a little outdated as 4-MMC & MPDV are now both classified substances. Also noticed there was no mention of aMT which suprised me a little as this is still legal in many places in freebase form and use is quite widespread, also no mention of MXE? Now classified I know but only within the last 3 days and that stuff really took off when it was around! I mean just look at the sheer size of the Big & dandy threads on here.
Just some suggestions, thats all.
Hope I helped!

Hi all! Thanks for filling out our survey and posting some useful comments. Admittedly, the list of substances is incomplete but hopefully these can all be listed in the 'other' text box. The reason for this is to keep the survey reasonably short while still allowing for more details to be added by those who know of/had used a wider range of substances. Hope this makes sense!

Finished!

Add etizolam. Its a legal high, albeit slightly different than others in that it is NOT an RC (research chem).

Also maybe include questions about the DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ALL LEGAL HIGHS AND RCS! While most RCs can be legal highs, not all legal highs are RCs by any streth of the imagination.

Big difference between ingesting a (thenio)benzo that can be legally bought online, or smoking a bit of salvia, and a giant pile of newly invented powdered chems that even the manufacturers in china admit they have no idea what its going to do.

took it.

why do i get the sneaking suspicion that this data will just be used to figure out which RC's are most popular and then handed over to gubmint for "emergency scheduling"?

Hi all! Thank you very much for your help. Much appreciated! Also, for your comments.

The recruitment is approaching its completion very soon (at the end of May)! The survey will help us to identify different types of information about legal highs that you might find useful so that you can get proper information. This will help us improve the level of information available to you and find new ways of delivering it.