• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio

🌟🌟 Social 🌟🌟 Rectify's molecular poetry thread

Americans Are All Uptight About Not Having A Pimple Or Bad Teeth or Whatever. You Do You! You Can Look However You Look.
 
“I’ve Got No Soul To Sell.” - Trent Reznor

“What Is Already Dead May Never Die.” - BL Abyss Thread Poetry
 
Would You Clarify The Role Christ Has Played In Your Life? Sure, I’ve Always Been A Strong Believer. I Identified So Strongly As He That When They Finally Sacrificed Me September, 1999 I Obtained Great Power.
 
But My True Love Religion Was The First I Mastered with The Help Of A Teacher Named Henry The Raver From Winder. The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu.
 
What About Eminem? I Love Eminem, But He Scares Me. I Wish I Could Help Him Not Be So Angry. I Have A Great Deal Of Admiration For Him Too.
 
Why Is Your Avatar Goats In A Tree This Morning? Because I Have Worked As Hard As Them To Get To The Top. What About Brahma? He Gets On My Case A Lot. And Vishnu, Is He Really The Devil? That Is His Alter Ego. He’s Still Mister Ed to me.
 
I Would Like To Dedicate This Song To Dolly P. Whom I Will Always Love:

“I Can’t Make You Love Me If You Don’t.” - Bonnie Raitt
 
“On The Day I Gazed Into Your Far Away Far Away Far Away Eyes.” - Tear Garden Zeus, Krishna, Houdini, Michael From The Sitcom “The Office”
 
The Number 11

A Lion Muzzled, A Clenched Fist

This Is A Number Of Hidden Trials And Treachery From Others. It Represents Two Members Of The Same Or Opposite Sex - Or Two Opposed Situations. In Either Case, Compatibility Or Interest Is Lacking, And Interference From A 3rd Force Must Be Conquered. The Difficulties May Also Arise From The Illusion Of Separation. It Is Necessary To Unite Divided Goals To Avoid A Sense Of Frustrated Incompletion. The 3rd Interfering Force Can Be A Person Or Idea; And It Can Take The Form Of Refusing To See The Other Side As An Obstacle To Harmony. The Origin Of The Separating Force Must Be Identified And An Attempt Made To Seek Compromise. Occasionally, Conflicting Desires In One's Own Self Are Seen As In A Reflecting Mirror. Two Forces And Two Desires Stand Apart And Must Ultimately Unite For Happiness. Yet, Each Must Remain Individual, Even After Being Joined, For Each Possesses Its Own Worth.
 
The First Nuclear Bombs Around 1945 Woke Up The Elder Gods. What Comes After That?THE_TITANOMACHY (War)!!!!
 
Top