• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio

🌟🌟 Social 🌟🌟 Rectify's molecular poetry thread

Yes, I Love Sonic The Hedgehog.
me too
it cost a lot to get the sega cd addon but it was worth it
Sonic_CD_North_American_cover_art.jpg
 
Tetris For The Super NES I Love (and can’t find). Super Mario Cart. Myst, Carrie Gave Me. And John Introduced Me To Leisure Suit Larry On PC. Outrun. Dragon’s Lair. Miss Pac Man. Galaga.
 
The Sepsis Rate Is Something Like 14% Every Year For The Last 22 Years.

We Have To Go Back In Time. There’s Nothing Wrong With This 🌎 Though.
 
Mutually Assured Destruction Took Place On September 29th, 1997, Just Like The Terminator Movie Says.
 
Or You Can Go Forward In Time. There’s No Proof Your Timeline Will Come To Pass That Way, Though.
 
“It Will Be Good. Do What You Should. You Know It Will Be Alright.” - Lou Reed With The Velvet Undergrounnd
 
Who Said The Romulans Didn’t Acheive Space Time Travel?

I Am Here.

Everywhere I Go, I Bring My Karma Group.
 
Organic Chemical Reactions, Found In The Experimental Procedure Of A Published Scientific Study, Are Very Finnicky. You Could Use The Wrong Size Glass, Or The Wrong Brand Of Reagents, And The Reaction Might Not Work.
 
What Is The Name Of The Sun (which is also a Star) In This Solar System?

Michael Ballard (I’m Wearing A Peridot In His Honor). It Prevents Evil Spirits From Bothering You In Your Sleep.

His Star Is Smaller But Very Powerful. Mine Is Bigger And Middle Aged With Orange And Yellow And Red Hues. His Is A Slightly Greenish Cream Colored White.

He Was My Government And Economics Teacher At Augusta Prep.
 
This Avatar Is The True Kabbalah. It Is Said A Religious Leader Should Be At Least 40 Years Old And With A Pot Belly Before Endeavoring To Understand It.
 
1-(4-bromophenyl)-2-methylaminopropane.png


DONALD_J_TRUMP
1-(4-bromophenyl)-2-methylaminopropane

I Voted For Trump 3x.

From the bromination Br2 of methamphetamine.
 
Top