• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs RC benzo with high euphoria? Clonazolam?

Sorry for derailing the thread. Hopefully the kiddo jj won't pick an arguement for no reason again, otherwise as far as euphoric benzos go etizolam isn't bad
I remember the first time I ever took etiz. I did have quite a tolerance to diaz already. But 2 or 3mg had me feeling reallllly nice. ALMOST describable as euphoric I guess. (note I was also on ket+weed at the time of dosing the etiz)
Never managed to get that same nice feeling back, from ANY type of benzo - despite chasing it for years 😒😭😅

I just took 10 mg Clonazolam
5 mg Bromazolam and
5 mg Diclazepam
.... and a bit of Cocaine

So that 100 mg Seroquel make me sleeping.

JJ

Sorry for derailing the thread. Hopefully the kiddo jj won't pick an arguement for no reason again, otherwise as far as euphoric benzos go etizolam isn't bad

How old are you if I may ask, Phonetap?

JJ

I remember the first time I ever took etiz. I did have quite a tolerance to diaz already. But 2 or 3mg had me feeling reallllly nice. ALMOST describable as euphoric I guess. (note I was also on ket+weed at the time of dosing the etiz)
Never managed to get that same nice feeling back, from ANY type of benzo - despite chasing it for years 😒😭😅

Etizolam is also one of my favourite benzos.

JJ

33.... i used to do ridiculously high doses of benzodiazepines. Now i take a dab of clonazolam if I'm rushing too fast on stims.
But i stopped taking benzodiazepines alone.... after 13 years of daily use, get kinda boring...... i guess I'm a lot less anxious than in my 20s so the benzodiazepines feel less euphoric.
Still can't completely shake the addiction though.

Yo JJ how about we just leave things there..... sorry for the "kiiddo" remark..... it was dumb

Peace

Phatass

Unfortunately, benzos aren't barbiturates, but I definitely notice a difference in the way different benzos effect me.

Temazepam, nitrazepam, flunitrazepam, and triazolam to Best the best you can get

R
33.... i used to do ridiculously high doses of benzodiazepines. Now i take a dab of clonazolam if I'm rushing too fast on stims.
But i stopped taking benzodiazepines alone.... after 13 years of daily use, get kinda boring...... i guess I'm a lot less anxious than in my 20s so the benzodiazepines feel less euphoric.
Still can't completely shake the addiction though.

Yo JJ how about we just leave things there..... sorry for the "kiiddo" remark..... it was dumb

Peace

Phatass

Fat Respect for quitting Benzos without medical help after 13 years of daily use. WOW.

JJ

I ordered some clonazolam once. The bottle had a warning sticker that said, "Deadly If Ingested." I could easily see how it might be.

i’ve heard good things about nimetazepam (japan and/or south east asia, right?), bromazepam, and temazepam (often on top of people’s fave list). pretty sure only the latter is in the states though. i don’t have a problem falling asleep and no one sells it, so i won’t see temazepam. i’ve said that about other pills like halcion and oxymorphone though, and eventually they find their way to me.
just got scripted temazepam at its highest dose. on top of my valium script. what do yea know.

just got scripted temazepam at its highest dose. on top of my valium script. what do yea know.

How much? 45mg qn?? Most doctors dont go above 60mg/qn and thats rare.

For me they are the most barb like of benzodiazepines. Not my style i like stimulating benzos. Took 120mg once and remember staring at my wall for a while. Prefer stimulating benzos.

These arently most enjoyable when i IVed, the jellies being popular in australia. Stupifying like ambien, but not as interesting as ambie (of.you can stay awake)

oh, my pills are 30mg each (x30). i couldn't find any higher on google. seemed like the went 7.5mg, 10, 15, 20, 22.5, and then topped out at 30mg.

I think its supposed to possess unique effects when IV'D but those were done with gelcaps.

If you're interested in something thats probably inadvisable though certainly a curiousity of sorts, you might see if that has been done by others. Problem is, is first weight the gross contents of the capsules to see what the binder ratio is like.

It sort of reminded me of z drugs in its stoning hypnotic properties and extreme time dilation.

How much? 45mg qn?? Most doctors dont go above 60mg/qn and thats rare.

For me they are the most barb like of benzodiazepines. Not my style i like stimulating benzos. Took 120mg once and remember staring at my wall for a while. Prefer stimulating benzos.

These are most enjoyable when i IVed, the jellies being popular in australia. Stupifying like ambien, but not as interesting as ambie (of.you can stay awake)

Yeah, temazepam is very popular among doctors here in Australia. Getting prescribed temazepam for sleep is the easiest thing in the world. I've often wondered why that is.

120mg certainly would have been stupefying, even with a high tolerance. IME its recreational value is limited unless combined with other substances (which is dangerous and should not be attempted without support).

do not shoot those temazepam capsules. almost no water solubility. and whatever solvent was in those gel caps was notorious for ruining your circulatory system.

i don't think it's scripted very often at all here in the states. they usually go for z-drugs. then valium if you really don't respond.

Honestly, I did mostly all benzoes, pharma and RC. And I never ever had euphoria. Real euphoria i feel just when i drunk a bit (really a bit) too much and with Benzoes it is just my Alprazolam - this is making me euphoric or something like that - but in high doses about 20 mg. All others are just there too sedating, to take anxiety away. Perfect - this is what benzos should do.

But my mystical Xanor, I will never ever miss and never ever loose a contact, perhaps for 4 weeks but then... The only thing is that i wanted to buy it in the UK, a lot of you now the KSALOL and Kern Alpra. I would have been so happy if i could have the 2mg Kern Alpra. Does anybody take them here and how satisfied you are? Because they are really cheap......

But shitty rainbows, it comes from UK and this is too risky for me.

JJ

Last edited:
Clonazolam is ridiculously easy to blackout on out of the at least 10-15 different benzos I've tried.

Etizolam is a much safer bet try and get the etizest brand, box of 5 strips of 10 x pink 1mg, not the loose pellets

I've never tried bromazolam so can't comment there. But Clonazolam is a train wreck waiting to happen trust me. There's a whole thread about it being too strong and people's horror stories around here somewhere
Where do u find etizest i think i actually saw some for sale on the clear net but with DNMs being so shady nowadays shits hard as a mofo to find

Where do u find etizest i think i actually saw some for sale on the clear net but with DNMs being so shady nowadays shits hard as a mofo to find
No idea
Used to get them from clearnet years ago
Not seen then for years