• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs RC benzo with high euphoria? Clonazolam?

Are the RC benzo blotters any safer than the pills and powders, they must be? I've seen Etizolam, Clonazolam, Flualprazolam and Flunitrazolam blotters, they dosed low and you obviously don't need to weigh them out so they must be safe, anyway so I was going to order some, a few of each to just try lol, but I can't now as I need the money for something else

Maybe I can afford some in 2 weeks on my next payday lol

Hey,

I don't know why but I would never buy blotters, never ever with my tolerance. I would need 500 pieces - same with pellets - I don't trust them anyhow. So I meanwhile have a collection of 10 brown-liter-bottles and I guess my collection will get bigger - let's see ;)

JJ

EDIT: That means I'm just buying powder and make myself a solution.

I've not even heard of blotters till last week lol, I want to try them just because I love benzos and I've not seen blotters before and can't quite believe you can get benzo blotters so my inner addict wants to test them out and test out different RC benzos lol, ain't pellets just pills?

I'm alway getting so aggressive when i read "rc-benzo with high euphoria"...🤬🤬🤬

First: Pharmabenzos are good to be there, because these are really necessary, is it before a surgery, a coloskopy, a Status Epilepticus or else.
Second: They are there for emergency in your bag when you have anxiety problems or tend to panic attacks.
Third: Of course they are there to abuse. But every Benzo calms you down more or less, some people fall asleep immediately. The only Pharmabenzo I would feel a bit of an euphoric feeling is Xanax, but, shame on me, just in high doses from 5 to 15 mg.
There are enough drugs that cause euphoric feelings like MDMA or the 358784077046 NPS, why must it be a Benzo? And then Clonazolam, together with Flubromazolam one of the strongest RC-Benzos that where ever on the market. People die from it if they do no research before!

Benzos calm down and are anticonvulsant for people that tend to seizures. But no one will give you "high euphoria" because before you feel anything the Clona let you black out if you have no tolerance.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

JJ

About to try flubromazolam cuz I buy powder cLonazolam potent international for novelty and make my own solutions I half g cLonazolam I hid kept couple grams etiz around

If you have this highly potent powder there is no other way than to make a homogenous solution. They are so fucking potent, a fingertip could black you out for 24h. Do it with PG, it is harmless for your body and even tastes a bit sweet. And then. SHakeShakeShake - hot water bath - Shakeshakeshake - hot water bath, until you really have a solution that looks like water. If you have no tolerance to benzos dont forget to buy 1ml and 2 ml syringes, so that you dose properly.

Have a good sleep :D

JJ

EDIT: Just saw it - you want to mix it with "couple grams etiz"??? Are you knowing what you are doing? You could die from such a potent solution! But why am I always saying the same to people. He must experience it by himself, as it seems. Sad thing.

I agree the only truly euphoric benzo on its own is alprazolam. Ive read that bromazolam is even more euphoric than alprazolam (which you might also call chlorazolam based on its structure). Flubromazolam had no euphoria but excellent sleep.

Benzos can also enhance the euphoria of stimulants by reducing anxiety.

Benzos in my opinion reduce the euphoria of opioids however. They increase the overall effect however (in terms of analgesia and sedation).

Btw, I am very cautious and saying, “Stay away from RC chemicals!”

I don't know whether you mean yourself which is perfect or if you mean as a high-dose-user. But:

I know what I'm doing. I never blacked out, my tolerance is extreme, but I know hope to taper off (Ashton), I never go out when I took something, I just chill. My Psych suspects that my liver metabolises meds totally differently to others. Meds that should I even feel knock me out and 50 mg RC-Benzos (over the whole day) make nearly nothing then being a bit tired. It's weird.

JJ

Fuck, I'm up two days, I should go to bed but i don't want to. Sleeping is boring.

Let’s work on this, and make RC benzodiazepines obsolete. That shit kills people all the time. Harm Reduction!

Fucj turrets! I mean that assholes!

—Wizard

You are right and I WANT TO GET RID OF THESE but I'm mixing them so much I don't know where to start. I can't go to a clinik because of im selfemployed and working in the medical sector - I have no income since 3 months. Cant go 6 Weeks or so to a special clinic because if I'm getting home again somebody else is living in my flat. Cool.

JJ

I was not fast enough - I just made them. But now Lofi is there - I love it.

Clonazolam and flualprazolam i both find great as far as anxiolytic benzodiazepines go for recreational use. Obviously you got to watch out for dosages.

Clonazolam and flualprazolam i both find great as far as anxiolytic benzodiazepines go for recreational use. Obviously you got to watch out for dosages.

Obviously you don't know me. And obviously you don't know that every single human being reacts different on Benzos.

JJ

Your "truth" had nothing to do with what i wrote.... i was answering the OP.... you're just hating

Sorry for derailing the thread. Hopefully the kiddo jj won't pick an arguement for no reason again, otherwise as far as euphoric benzos go etizolam isn't bad