• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs RC benzo with high euphoria? Clonazolam?

Nope, no such thing as temazolam...it would look something like alprazolam.

I am really tempted to try this flubromazolam but i dont want to be fucked up for days. Maybe smoking it would be the best route.

Nope, no such thing as temazolam...it would look something like alprazolam.

I am really tempted to try this flubromazolam but i dont want to be fucked up for days. Maybe smoking it would be the best route.
Feeling the differences between the available ones, medical and RC ones. One can conclude its not like if the -pam was good -lam was better. The profile could be way off.

Good example Flunitrazepam has legendary status while Flunitrazolam is a powerful, but not so high up my list Benzo. Will not buy again.

Well i gave in a tried the flubromazolam i have -- the most potent and most dangerous RC benzo available. Unlike other benzos with high therapeutic windows, you take too much and you'll die. Stronger than clonazolam.

I smoked it twice last night. First was a tiny few miligram speck, 2mg at most. Smoked it, held it in, and felt it very strongly. 20 minutes later had to try a little more, similar dose.

Became pretty sedated, my words came out unslurred however, but i was clearly intoxicated causing some alarm to my girlfriend. And could even play the piano somehow.

Took it at 11am, went to sleep at midnight and sleep for 10 hours straight (rare for me, high dose etizolam gives me half that). Woke up feeling it a bit, in a surprisingly happy state.

*****edit:

Turns out i may have been more fucked up than i recalled by girlfriend said i was being pretty weird. Telling her all kinds of stuff. She got nervous.

Also just realized that it turns out i lost the bag of flubromazolam, and in search for the missing bag i found a glass pipe in my pocket fashioned from a broken medicine dropper that had scortch marks. Looks like i smoked quite a bit more than those two foil hits.

Perhaps i was quick to applaud my self control but i feel pretty good this morning. I am both hoping that i will find that missing bag and also hoping that I wont.

Many benzos make me feel depressed the next day or weird or just gross. Today i feel like i had a light doses of xanax. Felt upbeat, relaxed, but pissed that i lost a bag of flubromazolam (which also presents a danger as it is ultra potent in the microgram range and almost as lethal as fentanyl in a non-tolerant person). It is certainly the fentanyl of benzos.

I would never take it orally due to tremendous duration. I felt it for 12 hours just from smoking a few specks.

What scares me the homemade pipe i found in my pocket when i had been certain i had only had two small hits on foil. This is unsettling and is part of my hope in why i dont find it.

*******edit 2:

Plot twist, i just came across the lost bag serendipitously, perhaps by the providence of the benzo Gods or through the aid of Saint Amnesius, patron saint of misplaced benzos. Now this negro has a decision to make...

Last edited:
Looks like i smoked quite a bit more than those two foil hits.

Had the Benzo amnesia once, that state is one of the finest a men can get.

Etizolam, a dental procedure and some other shit going. Ending up with an almost empty bag of blue pill's. And recalling what I did that day through receit's, banktransfer's and vague memories. Did get promoted to most relaxed patient ever, but with a blue tongue.

How I ever got back home from that foreign location still remains a mystery to me. It was a special dentist located far away. My wife was not amused though.

whoa i didn’t realize that benzo ended in bromazolam. bromazolam feels much better than flubromazolam, in my opinion and all that.

my two favorite benzos end in -pam — diazepam and lorazepam.

@negrogesic wow I didn't know that flubromazolam could actually kill you.

Guess that weird/wrong slowly down/spikey feeling I got in my heart when I sublingually took 6 at once sat on the edge of my bed to KO myself after already being on them all day was really no joke

Flush that bag. Your experience about just smoking 2 hits and then realizing that in fact you had smoked way more is all way too familiar with me.
I used to take benzos all day then take a load to try and sleep and wake up feeling sweet thinking I had just gone to bed then be greeted with dagger eyes from my ex who would then tell me horror stories that I did not go to sleep but in fact got back up out of bed and started taking more benzos, cooking up more ketamine in the frying pan, walking round with k all over my face, slurring to the point of being non understandable, spilling drugs and drink everywhere falling into shit knocking shit over, and generally being a cunt to her. Leaving the hob on cooker burning and the fridge open etc etc. Horrible feeling that realization. I'm lucky she was there to babysit tbh.

Flush it and get some diazepam

whoa i didn’t realize that benzo ended in bromazolam. bromazolam feels much better than flubromazolam, in my opinion and all that.

my two favorite benzos end in -pam — diazepam and lorazepam.
There is a lam and pam version of Bromaz.

My favorit is a pam, Temazepam, but Etizolam is good. So at the end its preference and profile.

Nimetazepam is supossed to have a very good profile.

i’ve heard good things about nimetazepam (japan and/or south east asia, right?), bromazepam, and temazepam (often on top of people’s fave list). pretty sure only the latter is in the states though. i don’t have a problem falling asleep and no one sells it, so i won’t see temazepam. i’ve said that about other pills like halcion and oxymorphone though, and eventually they find their way to me.

benzo preference is absurdly subjective indeed.

For insomnia I used to get temazepam prescribed when I was about 18 (14 years ago) alongside zopiclone but they didn't prescribe the temaz for very long, and I remember it said on the box only take 3 a week, iirc my doc said Monday take temaz, then tues/weds take zopi, Thursday temaz, fri/sat zopi, Sunday temaz, and carry on like that.
It worked way better than zopi for me, shame it's obviously so addictive they have to be mega careful about giving it out.
Very rare to see temaz thesedays, I haven't seen it in person for fuckin years, only pics of it on the DNM but never ordered any. I only take benzos for sleep now but back before rehab I was on all sorts and I was happy enough with my big pot of;

Diaz 2/5/10mg white/yellow/blue actavis brand
Diclaz 1+2mg white+purple pellets
Clonazolam 0.5mg dark red pellets
Clonazepam 2mg white round with a + score (minty fresh under the tounge)
Etizolam 1mg pink etizests+2mg red pellets
Deschloroetizolam(sp?) can't remember dose I think 1mg, dark blue pellets - didn't think much of these..
Flubromazolam (can't remember the dose think it was 0.75mg - little pink pellets) these were prob my favorites 😈
Flubromazepam (again can't remember the dose I think they were 4mg orange, they were the shittest ones imo)
Xanax 1+2mg round and bars, white

My fav combo and morning fix was always;
2mg xan
2mg c-pam
2 x f-lam
1 x c-lam
2 x etizest
10mg diaz or 5mg diaz and 1mg diclaz
Then a line or 5 of K and smoke a load of weed. I was really unhappy at the time as you can probably work out lol.

Tbh thats defo when I was at my worst. I'd continue to eat them all at seperate occasions throughout the day while sniffing k, smoking weed and drinking, occasionally throwing in some opiates (codeine/dhc/morphine or oxy) during the day alongside all the ket and occasionally even mix in some gbl (stupid I know I know, way too many CNS depressants) and then take a similar combo to my morning fix above before bed alongside 150mg dph and 50mg promethazine and zopiclone too if I had any, and about 10 big bong tips in a row, every night for years 😴 even taking a plate of k with a few g to bed with me..

That period of my life may aswel not have happened - I can't remember sweet f-all from it :/ the withdrawals and PAWS was brutal too. Took me ages to get clean. Diaz and diclaz were a godsend for the tapering down.

Now I occasionally take zopiclone or diazepam for legit sleep reasons. I'd never abuse benzos to get high again.
Clonazolam and flubromazolam were probably the strongest 2 out of the ones I had. The flubromazolams I used to eat loads of, the little red Clonazolams were the only ones I was actually a little wary of. Blackout highly likely on more than 1mg lol

Last edited:
RC benzos are terrible. When I was taking loads of them daily (at some points I couldn't get diaz/c-pam/Xanax so only had RC ones) I failed a piss test for benzos lol
And I'd been eating the f-lam and c-lam like sweets. Even took the empty bags of 500 down with me to show the guy evaluating me (I was trying to get help), showed him the chemical names which had benzodiaziepine in, and he didn't belive I was on them just said they must be legal highs 😒 and because I'd failed the test they couldn't help.

So my addiction went on for another year or so, I managed to taper myself down from equivalent of 400mg diaz to 40mg over that year or so before I was put into rehab and then did a final taper from 20mg to nothing over a month. That was about 4 years ago. Never abused them since.

Yeah I've had them around me occasionally and used them for sleep and there has been the odd night where I've had a drink and thought fuck it I'll take 2 or 3 instead of 1 (5 or 10mg diaz) but I never take them until right before bed or literally when I'm in bed.

But back on topic, I never really thought there were 'euphoric' especially not by themselves. In combination with oxy weed and ketamine yea but I think the euphoria was way more to do with the ox+k lol. They're not a drug to be trying to get euphoric on, OP.

Ive smoked flubromazolam for the past few nights. Its crazy to smoke a benzo and feel it for 18 hours. The amnesia is hardcore.

Im done with it. In a way, benzos like etizolam and alprazolam are more dangerous because they are so stimulating that i wind up doing stuff (like driving places, etc). Flubromazolam is extremely sedating and mind numbing. Great for sleep but id be too afraid to take it orally.

Ive taken flubromazolam and etizolam for the past 4 days straight, im going to feel some withdrawal. I used to have a multi-hundred diazepam addiction that i quit, and some years later a phenazepam/estazolam/flurazepam/alprazolam addiction that i also quit. Thus if i take benzos for more than 1 day i experience at least some withdrawal.

I smoked it last night but felt it till this afternoon. My girlfriend almost started crying cause she said that she missed me and i seemed like me again.

Its fucked up too, because i have some pyrazolam coming in the mail right now. Fortunately that seems to be purely functional.

Benzos are poison and should be reserved for intractable anxiety that is unresponsive to other modalities.

Benzos are poison and should be reserved for intractable anxiety that is unresponsive to other modalities.

Correct sir, we are all about harm reduction (at least we all should be), but because of the readability availability of RC benzodiazepines, we (unfortunately) chase that high to the nth. There is a reason why physicians are limiting benzo prescriptions. It’s just not a very viable everyday treatment, for pretty much anything, including epilepsy.

As people should know, benzodiazepines and other such z-drugs etc. have no real benefit for daily use. They shouldn’t be prescribed that way, because of the very real potential of death from their discontinuation.

A lot of psychiatric centers have finally adopted this reasoning concerning benzodiazepines, and only prescribe them on a limited script. Most responsible doctors no long provided monthly scripts for benzos. This is my experience with my area’s psych community.

—Wizard

Flubromazolam is the most euphoric? Can you elaborate? I have some on hand but haven't touch as im frankly terrified ill take more and traumatize my girlfriend

Good morning,

Flubro I just used to sleep. I'll never order it again. But everybody feels different, perhaps there is somebody who gets euphoric with Flubro? For me it was the best knock out ever and had nothing to do with this nice benzo feeling, with calming down and so on.

JJ

Ive smoked flubromazolam for the past few nights. Its crazy to smoke a benzo and feel it for 18 hours. The amnesia is hardcore.

Im done with it. In a way, benzos like etizolam and alprazolam are more dangerous because they are so stimulating that i wind up doing stuff (like driving places, etc). Flubromazolam is extremely sedating and mind numbing. Great for sleep but id be too afraid to take it orally.

Ive taken flubromazolam and etizolam for the past 4 days straight, im going to feel some withdrawal. I used to have a multi-hundred diazepam addiction that i quit, and some years later a phenazepam/estazolam/flurazepam/alprazolam addiction that i also quit. Thus if i take benzos for more than 1 day i experience at least some withdrawal.

I smoked it last night but felt it till this afternoon. My girlfriend almost started crying cause she said that she missed me and i seemed like me again.

Its fucked up too, because i have some pyrazolam coming in the mail right now. Fortunately that seems to be purely functional.

You smoked Flubromazolam? Wow... Anyhow I can understand your girlfriend because she was in a big fear for sure. Pyrazolam I have at home as a homogenic solution, it is very calm, very nice feeling, it makes you sleep but not like a Flualprazolam or Clonazepam. It is in my opinion much milder, and perfect for people with anxiety issues. Pyrazolam is not a knock-out-benzo, you can also listen to music without falling asleep and just feel good with it. I think it IS in low doses functional for people that suffer for anxiety. I don't know the half life now, I'm a BIT high you know ;)

JJ

Aaah, I got something about Pyrazolam for you:

@ negrogesic AND BIG EDIT: NEVER EVER TAKe RC-BENZOS NASALLY!!!! COULD BE THE LAST DAY OF YOUR LIFE! Do you have a milligram-scale? U DEFINITELY need some, you can get it very cheap at Amazon for example. Because if you have no powder and are crushing pills or bars, you never know whether there are any hotspots inside the bars, or if they are pressed correctly, so that in any part of the bar you can be sure there is the same amount of the substance. If you have Powder, NEVER take it nasally or orally, a fingertip could put you to intensive care or much worsel Please take care of you!!!! And always weigh your substances with a milligram scale - it could also happen (if you have a nice vendor) that you get not 1 but 1,5 gram and than you have to think different - do you know what I mean?

If you have pure powder always make a homogenous solution so that you can see exactly how much you take. I for example throw 1 gram of a substance into 1 litre of PG. Then I have 1mg/1ml and can safely dose with a syringe.You have to shake a lot, put in in a hot water bath, and all this repeat for a few times but this is the only way to take powder-RC-Benzos safely then with a syringe without a needle. Some substances take half an hour to dissolve, some need 3 days. You have to be patient and very careful.

Last edited:
Are the RC benzo blotters any safer than the pills and powders, they must be? I've seen Etizolam, Clonazolam, Flualprazolam and Flunitrazolam blotters, they dosed low and you obviously don't need to weigh them out so they must be safe, anyway so I was going to order some, a few of each to just try lol, but I can't now as I need the money for something else

Maybe I can afford some in 2 weeks on my next payday lol