• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Rating the best drug induced rushes

i'm not an IV user and i've never smoked anything besides tobacco and weed....and mdpv, and that was quite the rush, most intense i've experienced at least

stopped using it for good, chasing that rush led to predictable bad news

Cocaine 10/10
Ritalin 7/10
Morphine 7/10
Methadone 1/10
Fentanyl 8/10
Oxycodone 7/10

i'm not an IV user and i've never smoked anything besides tobacco and weed....and mdpv, and that was quite the rush, most intense i've experienced at least

stopped using it for good, chasing that rush led to predictable bad news

Quite true. Very similar to crack, just much longer acting. I would say that it's rush is second best to cocaine, though I've never tried smoking or shooting methamphetamine, or Ice, which I've heard are quite intense as well.

I'm not sure what I'd put as best (gimme a chance to IV meth first, it's on my to do list), but for worst....2c-e would take the cake out of everything I've tried. Like being smacked by a truck of bodyload and wrongness, still like that ROA though.

Last edited:
Quite true. Very similar to crack, just much longer acting. I would say that it's rush is second best to cocaine, though I've never tried smoking or shooting methamphetamine, or Ice, which I've heard are quite intense as well.

I've always found the rush from IV coke to be stronger than IV meth..however, meth lasts longer and is an overall more manageable high..where as shooting coke just makes you freak the fuck out for fifteen minutes.

Definitely smoking good concentrated crack. Intense euphoria lasting 1-2 minutes. Much better high than IV cocaine, in my opinion. Better than IV Methamphetamine by far. I've only done 0.5g intramuscular H and felt nothing at all. Ecstasy is also a great kind of long lasting rush, but it's hard to compare it to the intense short acting rushes. I've never had IV H though, Only IV morphine and dilaudid, so I don'y know from that angle

I imagine IV dilaudid has a similar or better rush than IV heroin (i've only had IM dilaudid in a hospital setting, but i hear its comparable or better than IV oxymorphone which has a superior rush IMO, to heroin).

And yeah, Mr.Scagnattie, freak the fuck out is right!

Methamphetamine - 300% of 15/10
Lungs will up with warm fuzzy goodness then a cough, and heavy breathing (never been sure if it was from the drugs or from the pleasure).

Huh, that's weird.. I never feel the need to cough whatsoever smoking ice.. I just love the feeling of breathing in what feels and tastes basically like warm and then blowing out a fat, thick, white cloud and feeling the rush. I still like the rush from heroin
better though. I smoke both.

when you I.V Meth, it is known to cause people to cough for some reason. Cocaine has a similar effect on me actually, but along with the cough comes a sense that I'm going to projectile vomit.

Honestly, the best/weirdest combo that produced the greatest rush was high dose tramadol (300-400mg) with either 100mg Hydrocodone or 160mg Oxycodone. The synergy with tramadols heavy serotonin metabolism made the rush feel similar to rolling on Molly.

I've had some unfortunate experiences with tramadol since then but honestly when I had it to mix in with either hydro or oxy codone the rush was just incredible.I do not recommend fucking with tramadols high end doses without experience because it is an easy way to a seizure.

^I'm not calling you a liar, but I find it hard to believe that someone who can still get high off of codeine cant catch a buzz off of bupe.. It's just baffeling.

I had 150mg of valium yesterday with 32mg of subutex. I only barely felt the valium for about 10 mins. I take benzos about 3 times a month.

I tried subs again today had 4 8mg held under my tongue for 1/2 an hr. I kinda feel something I think. kinda a bit dopey. not unpleasant in any way. maybe a little relaxed. but i can get like that but I can get a high as strong off a few cups of tea.
last time i had oxy. I had 120mg & i cant see how ppl can waste there lives on it. sure it wasnt a bad feeling. it was an ok feeling. I liked it but it didnt give a very strong euphoria. it was mild. Maybe im just naturally tolerant to opiates. now with codeine if I have 600mg of something. there's a mild sense off well being that lasts about 5 mins later but it only lasts for no more than a minute & that feeling feels better than oxy. oxy i prefer obviously because it lasts longer but codeine is better for a few seconds. Now ive only had morphine twice. once in hospital & i was sold only I think 30mg once so I dont have much experience but I think I would love morphine. it has a calmness with it that oxy doesnt. I know some ppl oxy to be a stimulating opiate for lack of the right word. but u know what i mean. codeine & morphine have a calmess that oxy doesnt.
the h ive tried has been of low quality or i just havnt had enough. i had to little a dose of hydrocodone too. fentanyl however ya spell it felt idk chemical. i was maxed out on it at the hospital. drs sais i was very talktive while other patients could barely stay awake lol
I thought tramadol was fun because it made me happy similar to mdma sort of. i can name a few others but ive had little experience with them

I'm going to go ahead and rate something that is not common:

Taking one humongous hit of high quality cigarette tobacco (out of a bowl/bong, and I mean a full cigarette worth)

Nicotine rush: 7/10

It feels like a much weaker version of crack, but it is definitely strong for someone who does not smoke on the regular.

I'm going to go ahead and rate something that is not common:

Taking one humongous hit of high quality cigarette tobacco (out of a bowl/bong, and I mean a full cigarette worth)

Nicotine rush: 7/10

It feels like a much weaker version of crack, but it is definitely strong for someone who does not smoke on the regular.

first bong rip i ever had was a mole (mistake) and i rushed really hard, then got the highest i have ever been, then threw up.

Opiates:
Hydromorphone 9
Oxymorphone 9.5
Heroin 8
Oxycodone 7.5
Methadone 0.5

Stims:
Methamphetamine 10
cocaine 8
MDMA 8.5
Amphetamine: 4
Methylone 8
Mephedrone 8.5

-PLUR

^^

I like your list, but I'd place good heroin over oxymorph..since we're talking about the "rush". The rush from oxymorphone hasn't ever been that intense in my opinion. I'd also put coke above meth. Meth lasts longer and is a bit smoother, but that first rush from coke is fucking nuts. If we're talking IV that is..

^I agree about the coke, and disagree about the oxymorphone. IMO IV opana is better than the best heroin I've ever done as far as the rush is concerned.. However, the euphoria doesn't compare.

Alright, so far we've got this

Top Drug induced rushes

Methamphetamine: 9
Hydromorphone: 5
Heroin: 5
Cocaine: 3
Crack: 3
Oxymorphone: 3
Morphine: 3
5-MeO-DMT or DMT: 3
Mephedrone: 2
MDMA: 1
6-APB: 1
ODT: 1
Methylone: 1
Oxycodone: 1
Tramdol w/ Oxycodone or Hydrocodone: 1

I'm thinking Methamphetamine wins the popular vote for the single most euphoric drug

Not taken the wide range of chems that alot of you have. But by far and away the most intense Head rushed I have ever experienced were from the first E's that came out. Not a clue what they had in them. But we all had to look after each other during the coming up stage. Your head would tingle to the point you could not take it, quite often you would gag and each time you did a rush went up you spine to your head where it exploded into to a rush that rolled your eyes into the back of your head. It was vital that you had your good mates around you to look after each other during this intense 10 minutes, and make sure you were in a safe place. Really had to be carful not let anything panic you/them. I have seen a good MC at a rave keep everyone cool and calm if someone haf a funny turn on the danceoor, and stopped prople from Freeking out.
A head massage would bring you to almost orgasam.
By about 1994/95 the E's started to loose this mental come up.