• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pushing on One's Taint to Relieve Pain of Constipation....

I would much rather just drink miralax(polyethylene glycol) or take a laxative, or at worst use an enema before I would start putting pressure on my taint. Good luck with that though.

And all of that is great to PREVENT constipation, and there have been 1000 threads on laxatives and other means to prevent constipation.
However the fact is that constipation still occurs from time to time for many reasons, and the point of this thread is to to offer a means to deal with it if and when you fail to prevent it from happening.-DG

and the point of this thread is to to offer a means to deal with it if and when you fail to prevent it from happening.-DG

Once its too late & there are rocks up there that just won't shift, try plugging warm water at regular intervals, softens things up...

And all of that is great to PREVENT constipation, and there have been 1000 threads on laxatives and other means to prevent constipation.
However the fact is that constipation still occurs from time to time for many reasons, and the point of this thread is to to offer a means to deal with it if and when you fail to prevent it from happening.-DG

Huh? Laxatives and enemas are used to relieve constipation, not prevent it. If you have bad constipation take a laxative, if that doesnt work then go to any drugstore and get a fleet enema. Nothing helps you to feel better when you got constipation than getting some of the contents causing the problem out of your body. Good luck with it.

^ You're right, you can buy an enema designed to cure very bad constipation on the spot, it takes 5 to 20 minutes before it works.

Eh I'm not ashamed to admit I skipped the whole playing with the taint part and went right to the source. After sticking 2 enemas up there, and nothing but an enema shit tease you gotta do what u gotta do.

NSFW:
I just remember sitting on that bowl, straining as much as I could and making very little progress. And once you make any progress you're pretty much committed. I will never forget the pain of sitting there with my anus just held open by a piece of cement like shit. Like I couldn't relax the muscle to let the pain go down and try again, this was just constant serious pain. I needed to finished what I started.

I was seriously near tears and felt like my inside was coming out. I was just yelling and biting and wondering how will this pain ever end, and honestly will it ever end.

I honestly wondered if I was going to make it. How the fuck did I think I wouldn't make it through a shit? I was really just lost and hopeless. So I did what I had to do, I pushed as hard as I could and just started digging at that piece of shit. I just used good ol' pointer and was able to coax it out. I think I had a plastic glove at first, but got scared when I felt the piece of shit coming out. I'm still not sure if it was my rectum coming out, or if it was a piece of hard poo. I got scared at first thinking my asshole was coming out of me like the picture of that weightlifter. Well i think I felt it a few times and determined that it was just extremely dry shit and got to squashing. Well let's just say this went on for about 20 minutes. It was about a week since I last went then so I would squash a little, and Ahhhhhhhhh.

Well I hope I gave enough details, and have def learned from this. This was actually when I first started doing OC's in higher amts so i didn't really know about the constipation yet. Though I knew something wasn't right when I couldn't even fart. Like the fart was there rdy to go, but it just had no where to go. That hurts to.

Now I make sure to shit in the morning before i drink my PPT. I might skip a day but i'm quite regular on PPT. O.C is just OMFGMAKEMYSHITMOISTPLZGOD. Though I have noticed some brands are worse then other's. It was the ABG 40'S That gave me the big one.

Yeah, I used my fingers too. It definately helps a lot.

Sorry for the grossness (lol).

This seriously is the best tip I have ever been given in my life! This helped so much and I was thinking the entire time I read this that it wouldn't work and I wouldn't do this but damn with that much pain I guess I'll try anything and I'm so happy I did. Thank you so much for sharing!

If you're like me and massage your taint recreationally, it's like killing two birds with one stone with the opiate constipation relief benefits!

This technique is a fucking life saver lol. I remember hearing to do this a long time ago. Recently I had a serious case of constipation. Doing this removes 90% of the pain from it. I hadn't shit in a week and if I didn't remember to do this I would have been in tears.

Gross but necessary knowledge well deserving of a sticky lol

Great info, but "taint", is that a real reference? Ive never head that before. By taint you mean your "feces" right? Interesting choice of words, i like, think i will spread this.

I have the opposite trouble, just shitting water everyday, prob from drinking and magnesium supplements. Kratom helps to solidly it a bit, makes a nice change.

'Taint your balls and 'taint your ass! That's where that comes from...

Ahh the classic taint thread resurrected.

I read bluelight regularly and post very rarely, but I can say after years of browsing Internet message boards, this is one of the most hilarious threads I have ever read.

Hands down.

Beyond that, I have much to add. First I'd like to highlight one thing: the type of constipation people are talking about here is extremely painful. UNBELIEVABLY painful. I have had an appendix almost burst before, and that pain was bad. The pain I had when trying to pass what felt like the football-sized, diamond-hard mixture of concrete, fully-extended Swiss Army knives and hot pepper sauce from my anal cavity was MUCH, MUCH worse.

Picture needing to poop so badly you can't be anywhere BUT the toilet. Picture being in so much pain sitting down on the toilet you HAVE to stand up. Picture standing up only for the pain to come shooting up from your ass, to your spinal cord and exploding in your brain which orders you to sit again. Picture being in this cycle of perfect, hellish misery for anything longer than a second.

The pain comes in waves, though. Once 'the ordeal' starts, you'll be at a baseline of say, an 8/10 for pain. It's extremely uncomfortable of course but what makes it worse is the knowledge that soon the muscles in your lower intestine will contract, pushing the sharpened brick in your lower bowel against the tender, raw nerves of your by-now much-abused sphincter. When this happens, there is no longer a pain scale that applies. It's eye-rollingly, tear-producingly, toe-curlingly, sweat-inducingly, muscle-tensingly, voice-hoarseningly, mind-rapingly, exquisitely AWFUL. You'll find yourself wishing you were the goatse guy, and earnestly pondering why you didn't spend a good chunk of your life before now rigorously stretching out your asshole with a variety of oversized dildoes.

Virgin assholes aren't designed for this.

I am an atheist. In fact, I am probably a bit obnoxious about it. I roll my eyes at judges installing the 10 commandments in their courthouses and actors thanking Jesus at the Academy Awards. That said, neither of these categories of people have paid as much fervent homage to Jesus fucking Christ as I have while trying to extract shit from my own asshole.

There is no comfortable position. There is nothing you can do to alleviate, even slightly, what is going on. You just have to suffer - horribly - for an indeterminate amount of time until something gives. It can take hours.

This is why, when I see people in threads like this going "ewwww, you stuck your fingers up your own ass? Groooooss!" I know they simply have no idea what this kind of opiate-related constipation feels like. The closest thing I can say that kinda comes somewhat near describing the sensation is having a psychopath stick a red-hot knife into your anus and twisting. Slowly.

At that point, sticking your fucking ARM up your own ass doesn't look like such a bad option. The sweet release of death looks like a completely reasonable solution.

In that spirit I fully understand and commend the opening post. Pushing your own taint is NOTHIN', son. And yeah, it works. Sometimes.

Dog help you if it doesn't... I can't imagine anything more mortifyingly embarrassing than walking into an ER and telling the cute Asian nurse you're there because you need help pooping (probably whilst crying and/or rolling around on the floor in the fetal position).

Fucking hell.

ps: I have long since quit all opiates and my poops are as smooth and painless as they could possibly be. But my rectum still shudders from the horror... the horror...

Last edited:
My friends and I use the owl position. Sit on the toilet like regular, and pull both your legs into your chest so that your feet are on the toilet seat. Works like a charm lol

LOL, and I thought I was the only one who had this issue due to opiates!!!

Im currently in pain from being clogged up due to H and methadone, its been about a week, but im determined to get it out tomorrow, its like to trying to shit a rock hard brick imo!

What I found that also works is get 2 enemas, but the mineral oil type, not the saline type, put one enema in, and wait til the next day, then do the other one and by that night, it should have softened the bowel movement up quite a bit, this has worked for me a few times.

I have done this "trick' as well; it was pretty much instinct. I hate talking about this stuff and am embarrassed, so I'm glad i found this thread so i don't have to talk to someone face to face lol. Im a female, and I've also heard you could sort of help push out out by sticking a finger up the vagina and pushing. Didnt really work for me, but thought id throw it out there. Ive tried taking laxatives, but that seemed to make me feel more stomach pain and feel the need to go more, but it was still very hard to go. I think a stool softener is probably best

Omg I didn't realize how old this threat actually was. Ya'll were postin before this little girl had even picked up a syringe. Crazy how you can sometimes think you're the only one with a problem...
Any wayyy just through I would add all the other tricks I have picked up along the way just in case you need some extra help. I find when that magic feeling comes and you are on the toilet but you just can't get it poppin, if you can suck it back up in ya and take a walk and SMOKE A CIG and drink some coffee! I know that always brings on the shits for me. If you move when you have that feeling, your bowels will start movin. I know it's nasty but some times it's best. If you can't bare to get up and you are already in the 5th ring of hell and pushin you're turd baby out. Find something to put your feel up on. The angle of bending your knees while shitting sometimes makes it slide out easier. Think lady giving birth in strrups. If that isn't working. Alternate between putting your feet up body straight and feet down bending the top half of your torso down so your head is between your knees and push in those positions. It can get the shit to slowly slide down through your intestine. If that still doesn't work always have a butterknife ready near by. It's much more sanitary (and humane) than stickin your fingers up there, thrust me. Of course pushing on the taint helps if your too chicken to use the butterknife. Drink lots of water, eat finer, take your lax of course too. Happy shits everyone. Good luck and God speed.