• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pushing on One's Taint to Relieve Pain of Constipation....

when i first started suboxone i got so constipated that i started shitting blood regularly. one day my girlfriend demanded i go to the ER when the bowl was full of nothing but dark blood. turns out i developed a hemroid from straining so much. bitch stuck her finger up my ass and it fucking hurt like hell. i saw streaks of blood on her glove when she pulled her finger out. if a nurse ever called me a junkie i would fucking piss on her. no joke. thats the worst thing i can imagine- being called a junkie when you are too sick to fucking break teeth with fists.

I am pretty sure that mothers have used this technique this since the beginning of time for having their babies lol

But yes, it helps, as does giving the tissue time to slowly stretch out.

If Suboxone constipates you, try taking less. If that isn't an option, have you tried laxatives?

i dont do opiates, but when i am constipated, and its right at the end, ill push on the skin above my ass to try and push it out (the skin closer to my ass then ballS)

Yeah, heh, it works. I try to avoid getting that constipated nowadays, though... There's nothing worse than trying to do physical shit when all stopped up.

You've got a point, BollWeevil, but the shits that happen when opiates are stopped can be pretty horrible as well!

Thanks for this tip, daddysgone. I've had this problem far too many times, and it's good to know that there's a method to make this a little easier to cope with. Will probably have this problem next week, and will post results.

I know it's an embarassing subject, but come on... There comes a point where you toss the baggage aside and do what has to be done!

Awesome thread.

as a nurse i've had to help plenty of patients get the poo out so if at all possible try to avoid the situation by eating a lot of fiber and drinking 5 or 6 pints of water everyday. there's these granola bars "fiber one" which are really good. they have like 10 grams of fiber each. raisin bran is another easy way to get a bunch of fiber. and veggies esp raw veggies...
sometimes you can't avoid constipation but for the most part lots of fiber will keep everything moving smooth and easy ;)
-izzy

A friend of mine told me that where she's from, the use an parsley plant to 'tickle the anus' of infants/babies when they are constipated. ;) So, this makes sense to me.

Ps. I've never heard the word *taint* before this, at least not used in this manner.

Last edited:
It's also good to push your taint while whacking off.

Anybody have a tattoo/piercing there?

I haven't had my morning try to shit. I'm lucky if i have the urge. And when i was up to taking tons of pain meds a day i went like 13 days w/ no poo poo. And i had to be operated on was in the hospital for 7 or 8 days. Raa Raa Raa. But now i'm on subs. and i just noticed that damn even subs give me constapation this sucks.

When i get the urge maybe after this cup of coffee it will do the trick. But i will def. try out the push on the taint haha ;)
this is a great thread I enjoy this one believe it or not.

Peace to all

Hope everyone shits a lil easier now and i hope it comes out smooth for all my BLers ;)
eat a Peach for Peace

I have never had more constipation than this time I've been on Suboxone. I also never noticed, but since I read this, I tend to lean in a weird direction that yields the same results.

"I imagine that there are little men inside me, pushing the dookie out!"

(bonus points for anyone who can name where that quote's from)

Last edited:
when i first started suboxone 2 years ago i had constipation just like i had constipation with OC's but about the suboxone causing constipation it only lasted 2-3 months and ever since then i havent had one of those "push a brick out your ass" type of shit..

Edit: I wish i knew this trick back then.. but i did develop an anal fissure from pushing those "bricks of poo" out of my ass.. it healed with time as the constipation stopped.

What I do is shove a hose up my arse every day around 4pm, and let the water flow. Works like a charm.

Taint ever heard of the OP trick.

Hey, if this works...go for it.

Eww...do you get poopie on yer fingers?

Last edited:
considering when you're severely constipated, dying doesn't seem like its such a bad option - as it is just so...horribly...extremely...painful and uncomfortable. So as funny as pushing on your "taint" to accomplish anything sounds, if it works, it would certainly be worth it.

What I do is shove a hose up my arse every day around 4pm, and let the water flow. Works like a charm.

Taint ever heard of the OP trick.

Hey, if this works...go for it.

Eww...do you get poopie on yer fingers?

I rather get my fingers dirty than shove a garden hose up my ass everyday, no offense of course.

But yeah about suboxone - it is really considerably worse regarding GI symptoms than oxy or anything of the like. Its like you are so stressed out you forget about the bathroom for about a week, then you realize the error made, then it is time for battle.

Two words: Magneisum Citrate.

Just make sure you're near a toilet after you drink it, your shit will come out like running water!

This thread is funny. Yeah, I've done it before and yes, it does help. It's one of those "I thought I was the only one who does it" things. DG, glad you had the courage to discuss! Just be careful you don't get a hemoroid or a fissure while practicing this...