• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pushing on One's Taint to Relieve Pain of Constipation....

If Suboxone constipates you, try taking less. If that isn't an option, have you tried laxatives?

When I was on suboxone I had to take a new laxative every week cause they all stopped working. It was terrible.

With other opiates I've been able to get used to it and go normally after awhile.

The biggest help for me on Suboxone though was MINERAL OIL.

When I was on suboxone I had to take a new laxative every week cause they all stopped working. It was terrible.

With other opiates I've been able to get used to it and go normally after awhile.

The biggest help for me on Suboxone though was MINERAL OIL.

as in mineral oil enema?
becuase i actually did try that a couple times and it did help to an extent like once it was half way out the rest would just slip out from the mineral oil being slippery.. i just didn't like how the mineral oil hung out in your ass if you cant push all of it out.. cuz i had a few wet farts after that, they weren't pleasant. But i found colace (docusate sodium) to help a lil bit.

Hey guys.
While its certainly important that we all share with each other the various laxatives or other substances we take to help ease or prevent opiate-related constipation-this thread isnt really the place for these types of posts.

There are a ton of threads that discuss constipation in general, and the various things you can do or take to prevent or improve constipation.

However this thread focuses on a very specific "technique", and I was hoping that we could stay on topic and relegate our posts to questions or comments which pertain to the whole "taint pushing" method.

Id really love to hear from more people who have attempted this technique, and if they found it to be as effective as I have.

Sorry, Im not trying to be a bitch, but there are just so many general constipation threads, and I was hoping that this thread wouldn't turn into another one of these constipation threads where people talk about any, and all aspects of constipation. Thanks-DG

hmm i will have to try this because I get horribly constipated due to daily methadone.

FYI for others suffering opiate related constipation issues: The one and only product that has ever helped relieve my methadone-related constipation was Fleet suppository laxitive. They come in a big-ish green jar . they really work wonders.

i literally dig the shiut out of my ass sometimes.../I know how fucking crazy that sounds..But its worth it

Or he could continue the garden hose up your ass and turning it on method.

Wouldn't your ass have like superpowers by now? You should be able to give birth with all the abuse your anus is taking.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I"m sorry but that is absolutly fucking hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=

I've been doing this for years. I just randomly decided to try it on my own one day, and it worked!

I don't do heroin anymore (but I am on 80mg methadon daily), but I would definitely have tried this tip had I known it back then! I went 2-3 weeks sometimes, and the horror... oh the horror I experienced on the toilet!

Nice thread though! :) Sounds like it's helping people...

This post has blown up so damn fast its been crazy... over 1000 views haha thats awesome

Peace and Love to all my blers

hope everyone has a great shit ;)

I am so glad everybody is so open and willing to discuss poop with each other! Warms my heart.

This is funny, but there is nothing funny about not being able to shit when you need to shit. I commend you for your courage in bringing this up, DG!

Due to my new geographic location, there are no Opioids (which I am extremely bitter about), and therefore no constipation. But another trick I used to use is/was twisting my torso around back and forth to exert pressure, which I figured out by many times going for the TP thinking I was finished, only to find that that turn and lean motion stimulated further motility quite effectively. Also, sometimes applying pressure with my hand or arm to my pelvis, where my intestinal tract lies beneath, would also help stimulate movement/motility within my bowels. I'm not sure whether it was psychological, or whether I was actually promoting movement through physical contact, but either way it often worked for me.

thats what i do. i swear 2 weeks ago i had the worst poop of my life. it was about the size of a potato, no bs. the night before i was in severe pain on the toilet for 3 hours. 24 hours later and im back on the toilet, only this time i felt that amazing feeling of relief. i imagine thats what giving birth is like. i wish i knew about this method then.

i do push pretty hard, which is how elvis died if im not mistaken. didn't he stroke out after pushing too hard from constipation due to opiate use? well i saw this on a tv show a few weeks ago (manswers) and ever since then have been worrying about pushing too hard when im on the toilet. kinda just gotta let it come but its so hard (literally)

Been taking Suboxone for about 2 months now and I've had issues with this. Suboxone makes me incredibly thirsty, I try and drink 1 Vitamin Water a day along with a lot of bottles of water, no soda, no coffee... although that can help sometimes.

Since I've been drinking a lot of water it's still difficult sometimes to drop a deuce but it's rare now that I have trouble. I don't know if it's in my head or not but I swear on the Vitamin Water "Go-Go" and "Focus", both are pink. I always go after drinking one of those.

Question, how long after taking a normal amount of a fiber pill, or one of those fiber powders you add to drinks do you have to take a shit (on average, I know it's prob different for everyone, but there has to be some medium, like a day, 3 hours, etc)?

I've been considering keeping some on hand but I don't want to use one that I need to stay home and waste half the day cause I need a bathroom within 10ft.

@oliphil... so did you go yet? Post a pic and keep us updated brah

Sorry should have said, that wasn't the present state I was in, was just remembering some of the worst experiences I've had with opiate related constipation.

That particular day, i couldnt go. I really badly needed to, like really badly, but just couldn't. I could sort of half get there, pushing, screaming but no joy and that would make the pain worse. So I had to get up, pull my trousers up, put some coats on and mission it down to Boots (UK chemist) to try find some sort of constipation relief. I bought everything I could, stool softeners, laxatives, etc. Took twice the recommended dose straight away. Then eventually the next day I was able to go. My god I felt good!

I make sure I keep a high fibre diet these days and make an effort to go once a day, even if I don't feel like I need to, and it seems to be working fine!

Chalk another one up as "backing" this method (no pun intended, har har!). It legit works, I tried it this morning when I got that dreaded feeling of, "Uh-oh, I feel like a brick has made its way downtown..."

Seriously though, I was amazed at how well it worked. I was skeptical at first, but after trying to pass the brick at first and knowing it was going to hurt like a son-of-a-bitch, I tried it out, much to my surprise and happiness!

Chalk another one up as "backing" this method (no pun intended, har har!). It legit works, I tried it this morning when I got that dreaded feeling of, "Uh-oh, I feel like a brick has made its way downtown..."

Seriously though, I was amazed at how well it worked. I was skeptical at first, but after trying to pass the brick at first and knowing it was going to hurt like a son-of-a-bitch, I tried it out, much to my surprise and happiness!

Awesome man! Im glad it helped.

One of the reasons I was reluctant to make this thread in the first place (embarrasment aside) was that I thought it was likely that people would just get a laugh out of it, but not ever try what I suggested. Im glad to see that people are actually giving it a try, and that it's helping out.

I guess in retrospect, I shouldn't be surprised that people are trying this. The fact is, when you are sitting on that toilet dreading the pain that you know is coming, you would probably apply a generous layer of sulfuric acid to your taint if someone told you it would ease the pain of constipation. -DG

jeez... I just started MMT last wednesday, and I haven't taken a crap since last friday.... at least when I was doing tar I would take a crap when I woke up before I got my fix for the day.. Back when I was on suboxone I got mega constipated!!! sub really cloggs you up!! And i have heard methadone is really bad also, im really not looking forward to it! im scared to get one of those impacted turds!!

Yeah I just use two pieces of toilet paper so it doesn't rip n just get my finger a little in there to get it out. Opiate constipation is a huge bitch.

I would much rather just drink miralax(polyethylene glycol) or take a laxative, or at worst use an enema before I would start putting pressure on my taint. Good luck with that though.

I also find massaging that area very helpful.

My SO sometimes has disabling constipation pain and what helps him is me massaging his stomach gently. It works every time and takes the pain away.