• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pushing on One's Taint to Relieve Pain of Constipation....

Dude..get some f'in metamusle. Eat lots of fibers. Jesus Christ.

Or he could continue the garden hose up your ass and turning it on method.

Wouldn't your ass have like superpowers by now? You should be able to give birth with all the abuse your anus is taking.

This thread is funny. Yeah, I've done it before and yes, it does help. It's one of those "I thought I was the only one who does it" things. DG, glad you had the courage to discuss! Just be careful you don't get a hemoroid or a fissure while practicing this...

I think hemorrhoids and fissues are a guarantee with his practice

This is funny, but there is nothing funny about not being able to shit when you need to shit. I commend you for your courage in bringing this up, DG!

Due to my new geographic location, there are no Opioids (which I am extremely bitter about), and therefore no constipation. But another trick I used to use is/was twisting my torso around back and forth to exert pressure, which I figured out by many times going for the TP thinking I was finished, only to find that that turn and lean motion stimulated further motility quite effectively. Also, sometimes applying pressure with my hand or arm to my pelvis, where my intestinal tract lies beneath, would also help stimulate movement/motility within my bowels. I'm not sure whether it was psychological, or whether I was actually promoting movement through physical contact, but either way it often worked for me.

I can see this as being helpful, maybe if I was male. Opiates can suck in that department. But you should hit the stool softeners, just take them with or soon after you do your opiates. Prevention is the key with this.

Day 3 cold turkey, -4 degrees C outside, central heating fucked, haven't had a bowel movement in 5 days, shivering on the ice cold toilet in the worst pain ever trying to force out a huge rock solid log.

Why do we do this to ourselves! 8)

"I imagine that there are little men inside me, pushing the dookie out!"

(bonus points for anyone who can name where that quote's from)

That's Turk. He was talking to the little kid who ate Carla's ring. How many points do I get?

On a more related note, I wish I would have read this thread last night :\

I'm definitely gonna keep this in mind. But now that I've got Metamucil I hope it's going to be less of a problem

an enema was the only thing that worked for me. Id' hold that liquid in my bowels for as long as I could stand (about 7 minutes) and finally it would come out like a garden hose.

This totally works; did it about a year or 2 ago when I stopped taking DHC etc. daily. I actually thought I might die from the pain... imagine being found!
Surely it works on the principal that it stops your little bumhole stretching too much, helping break up the shit as you 'push'.
I can say I had trouble looking friends in the eye shortly after, but the fucking pain!

A biro with no sentimental value can get you out of a jam too.

This reminds of the time i was in Paris for christmas with my folks and i had the worst constipation ever experienced from doing tons of Oxy for a good few months everyday. It was fucking horrendous, so much blood in the bowl :( Also i remember heaving like motherfucker in the toilet at a nursing home i was working in, when someone walked in and i had a proper red face from straining, and i must have looked like the incredible hulk, fucking hell it sucked. Oxy was far worse than skag or other opies for nightmare dumps.

My method at that time was to raise my feet with a shoe box sized object, bend over my knees (not too far obviously or it'll get messy) and prise my butt hole apart, then brace for the pain :p

Are you supposed to push from the front or the back (do you reach through your legs, or reach behind you)?

Reach from front "in between legs, not around from your back). Then essentially try to push your taint into your anus....god im humiliated for starting this unholy mess...-DG

Definitely good to know!

I've never had TOO many problems in regards to doing just opiates and having painful shits/constipation happen all the time, but I do remember recently, about a couple of months ago, that I was on an oatmeal binge. I had forgotten how fucking delicious oatmeal was so I got like every kind I could find (apple and cinnamon, cinnamon and spice, those cream and fruit kinds [although those were kinda gross]) and ended up eating literally like 6-8 packs a day for like 3-4 days. It was great -- I felt like I was in the second grade in the mornings all over again, haha. In addition to all this, I was also oing Oxy's every other day.

Bad combo...

You know how you can almost tell if the shit you're about to take is going to be a doozy? Yeah, the first one I had with that a few days later... I could just tell... it hit me right then that I was an absolute dumbass to have even considered eating so much oatmeal. I'd barely had any fluids in addition to all of this, but suffice it to say, it was excruciatingly painful. For the four gigantic stools I... "passed" as well as for about a week after thanks to the aftermath of it all. I shudder just thinking about it...

Wish I knew about this nifty little trick on that day. Definitely useful info, though, much thanks!

(not too far obviously or it'll get messy)

...hahahahaha

Reach from front "in between legs, not around from your back). Then essentially try to push your taint into your anus....god im humiliated for starting this unholy mess...-DG

...PAHAHAHAHAHAH

yeah ive never felt more humility than when on that toilet, no air in my lungs with which to push, those cold sweats, aches, pains, major depression; the peaks and troughs of opiate use eh?

Never had an constipation issue with any opioids (I can evacuate the day after consuming 200mg loperamide, no tolerance. However, there is on exception: when I when I was recieving 380mg a day of intravenous methadone after being hospitalized for a major injury. While this amount of methadone didnt constipate me much orally, having it IVed everyday for over a week did (the idiots gave my regular oral dose, but intravenously).

I remember this fucking filipino nurses aid telling me to hurry up after I painfully made my way to the toilet, and had a very hard time trying to take a shit. She was shouting at me to hurry up, even calling me a "fucking junky". God I hate filipino nurses, and most filipino women in general (there are exceptions). If I had enough strength I would have punched her in the face. Generally I am not violent to women, but female filipino nurses/bitches are the exception....

200mg Loperamide??? 380mg Methadone?? Good God. Those are ridiculous amounts of both drugs.

Luckily I haven't gone more than 4 or 5 days without visiting Mr Ploppy. Still, painfully as it is to squeeze that baby out, let us not forget how amazingly good it feels when that massive brown bomber finally splashes down.

The feeling of relief has got to be second only to fixing while withdrawing.

I think we opiate users need to band together and show the folks over at RateMyPoo.com how it's done!