Punky .......... (a very stoned Ashke tells a story)

I will say it again... that story was absoulty amazing...seriously.
wow I dont even know what to say but thank you for sharing that story.

Your story has kind of ripped my heart from my chest. Your brutal honesty. Your courage to speak whats in your heart. Thanks. It helps me more than even i can understand.

i have been on BL for over 2 years now, and i have heard this story mentioned several times, and for some stupid reason i didn't read it until tonight. as long as there is a BL, this story will be getting bumped up by someone. this is one of those threads that will never get lost.
ashke- you are an amazing writer. the style, descriptions, everything. i'm sure that everyone can relate to some element of this story. my heart ached while i read this. thank you.

This was one of the first things that I ever read on BL. Even though it took me a year to stop just lurking, reading this type of stuff reminds me of why i signed up in the first place.

I had to bump this after almost 3 years lol....amazing post here

I can't believe I've never commented on this before. This story is one of the things that actually made me decide to not just sign up, but actually post on BL. I love that people still remember her. I love that I can still read this story, four years after I first read it, six years after it was written, and still be completely blown away.

I don't know what it is. She was a great writer, but there's something I can't pinpoint that made this story so enigmatic. Whatever it was, it deserves its place in Best of Bluelight.