• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Puking When Coming Up

I'm just finding it amazing on how many people and how often they puke. I feel lucky to never have to experience that with my 1 year of rolling experience.

Just a quick question for the folk in here who say they do tend to project vomit upon the onset of the come up.. do you also have problems with motion sickness and the like? or does this seem to be a specific mdX related thing?

If my roll doesent feel like it's kickin in good, i stick my finger down my throat, and wham, rollin balls

I've never puked, even on really good pills... even on ones that I know have made more experienced users feel nauseous, I'm fine.

Just lucky, I guess!

Next time when you feel that gag, notice if you're breathing through your mouth. Change it to breathing through your nose gently, and try focussing with your left eye.
Works for me sometimes :)

I very rarely chuck up on pills or MDMA. However if I do its normally because I havent eaten at all that day, and have taken more than 1 pill, normally when I'd come up on the second or third.

I do know some people who throw up from time to time when they come up regardless of whether they have eaten before hand or not. Maybe some people are just more sensitive?

Iv also considered it might have to do with the binders used or impurities in the pill because ive only puked off of pills that looked to be the same press, but its never been an unpleasant puke, just a little dry heaving maybe a few chunks but by the time i start wretching im already on my way up fast, so the puking isnt so bad

I didnt when i started but after bout 6 months i was sick and been sick pretty much everytime since

On my second roll I was dancing with this amazing girl (think very attractive with incredible style) in a club and 2 minutes later I started to feel like my head was overheating. At this point I knew I needed to get to the bathroom before I made a giant idiot of myself, so I told her I'd "be right back". On the way to the bathroom I chucked inside my mouth twice but thankfully it wasn't enough to make me open my mouth (or enough to bloat my cheeks so everyone knew). Once I was in the bathroom the urge went away so I just chilled out for the next 20 mintues, sipping water and talking to my mates.

When I went back to the dance room I saw her dancing with this dirty gronk. I kept thinking to myself "she could do a lot better than him" but 10minutes later forgot about her and ended hooking up with someone that my friends later told me was "average". Arn't I a hypocrite?

I've never been sick since then and believe it was because I only had breakfest that day and nothing else.

I do almost everytime it is a really good and intense roll because I am very petite. Then I just have to take another one.

I have felt like i was about to puke a few times.. but i just sit down, relax and drink some water

I've puked twice while comming up.

The first time, the pill wasn't ecstasy at all. It was PMA. So there's no wonder I puked.

The second time, I had been on speed for about two days before deciding to roll. This was my first time double dropping, and I had the most intense comming-up-thing ever. My whole body was just moving, I couldn't stop it, it felt so good.. And the good feeling was ONLY getting stronger and stronger and stronger. I knew already then I would puke. Not nescessary because I had a bad experience, but because it was so fucking intense and every cell of my body felt it just as strong and intense as my soul did.

.. Later on, I went home and sat alone in my little dorm smoking some hash, listening to music, laying around in the bed.. Simply tripping alone, and it was amazing. I also found a song that really reminds me of this weird night; Guns'n'Roses - Sex, Drugs & Rock'n'Roll. Hahaha :D I would never exchange that memory for anything.

.. I was sitting in my bed filling myself a bawl to smoke, and I hear the song comming on and the lyrics... It was like the song of all songs that moment. I played it for the whole night almost.

"I can't smoke a plant that was made by god, but I can kill my wife if I'm a football player."

i felt a little ill last night at a party after eating a pink heart... all of a sudden i got dizzy and had to sit with a friend, got a little double-vision and thought about making my way to the bathroom just in case... thought about it for 20 minutes when i stood up from the couch and started dancing to drumnbass, then i felt right at home. :) but until then i was worried i got k or dxm or something and was just expecting the worst. i never felt sick off a pill before so it indeed was a little scary... i found that drinking water helped alleviate the queasiness also.

crazy, double dropped PL's last nite and wound up puking on the come up. i had all ready consumed about half a fifth of jose cuervo 1800 tequila. dint really do a lot of puking just a couple chunks.

this would be the first time for me puking on e but i am not sure because i had some raw meat from togos that had my stomach on edge all day.

puking is a symptom of an MDMA overdose
if you puke it means you took too much
try dropping multiple low doses

no1w8s4me said:
puking is a symptom of an MDMA overdose
if you puke it means you took too much
try dropping multiple low doses

I've taken 5 110mg mollies and snorted 4 more mollies (well with 3 other people) all in a matter of about 5 hours and didn't have a single problem... well with puking at least. But that could've been because it was pure MDMA and not methed up or something.

Preme213 said:
Just a quick question for the folk in here who say they do tend to project vomit upon the onset of the come up.. do you also have problems with motion sickness and the like? or does this seem to be a specific mdX related thing?

No I dont have any problems with motion sickness at all.

I owned a boat for many years and would take it out on ocean trips and I would never ever get sick while everyone else I took did..........

I dont think the MDMA spew is motion related..........I think its more to do with the body saying this is a foreign matter and I dont want it in here.

Interestingly it tends to happen at about the same time that the effects of the pill ease the body and as such the feeling only lasts a few minutes and generally coincides with reaching the peak. I have fought it off successfully before but sometimes I just let it go.

I usually don't have any problems with motion sickness either and my friend who always throw up on the comeup is crazy about rides and roller coasters and can do them all day, so it's not really related I think. It just feels somewhat the same.

haha thats funny.... last weekend i was rolling with ome buddies, and ive never been on to puke on e... but this little girl i knew didnt feel good, i tried comforting her but she yacked. i stopped midsentaneced and walked away hahah. i was feeling to good to see that.