• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Puking When Coming Up

synaestasia420

Bluelighter
I was just wondering how many people here actually puke when they come up on a good pill?

At first when I heard that people actually puke when they come up, and I've read somewhere about someone mentoning that they puke when they're coming up on a good pill, I thought how the hell can anyone puke off such a perfect feeling? I've just never felt any kind of naseousness or anything like that off a pill.

Then yesterday I popped a crushed up White Rolex (a little more than one pill) in a gelcap on an emptyish stomach and within 20min, hollllyyyyy shit, I've never had that level of a roll EVER in my life before, and I'm way past that point where I can keep track on how many times I've rolled. When I was in the bathroom I had the faucet running and I could literally hear EVERY single water drop, my hearing was just amazing and in complete silence I could hear silence itself, like a static almost. My girlfriend, who took the pill regularly felt the same. But that adrenaline rush and how fast it came upon me made me think about these people that puke off pills and I was wondering if people usually feel that way off bomb ass pills? I didn't puke but it just gave me the idea on how fast and hard that adrenaline can get to you. Also, has anyone ever experienced the audio effects like that? It was just amazing to me, better than any molly or compressed pill I've ever taken, I've just never felt that level off "too much intensity" ever before, when I'm coming up on a regular pill my feelings are usually like "more, I want more" but this was like "holy shit, I'm gonna go insane", but in a more positive way.. on a side note, these White Rolex's in the Chicago area are known to be the flamest around here. The batches keep getting better and better, just excellent pills.

I never throw up perse on anything I take (save LSA, but that was because I couldn't even get what normally happens to happen until I put food in my system) but I do get spittle. Not sure why, it just seems to be what happens.

It's weird, but even after eating taco bell and dropping a pill I've never puked before. I barely even get naseous. Sometimes the come up on a good pill will be a bit overwhelming for me and I'll have to sit down for a minute or 2, but I've never really felt sick.

never happend to me with mdma but with some good speed i always have to take a shit when i go up and it smells like rock is cooking heh

he only time i got nasueasus on come up was on friday, it was fucked up didn't puke,
i took 4 blue supermans

I never puke on pills, even on past occasions when I have taken a few too many at once. For me, I get a very mild feeling of nausea for no more than 5 minutes or so during the come up.

i've THOUGHT i was going to puke a couple of times, but i never actually have. i know people that throw up EVERYTIME they come up, and they say it blows them up lol. i think i would HATE it.

Keep in mind what I am about to say is stupid/irresponsible...
When I was 16 I drank about 8 shots of vodka and about an hour later took a somewhat speedy roll. The combo of MDMA/speed/vodka made me puke my brains out for a good 2 minutes, followed by being very fucked up (it was actually pretty fun). Luckily I drank a lot of water and just chilled out the rest of the night. Definatley stupid though and will never drink on rolls again!

I didnt my first or second time, but have every single time since then. honestly it may have a lot to do with nerves. Try taking half with 30 and take the other half.

ive puked before but that was cause i had a good pill and speed at the same time and it was the first time i had speed. it wasnt a proper puked, it was only water and it was only a little amount and lucky the pill didnt come up, but afterwards the pill put me on my ass. i had so much fun that day. :D :D

when i first started (my first 5 rolls or so) i always felt like puking. but i never actually did. i would just sit there and wait for the feeling to go away, it always did. now i never get that feeling anymore. i always feel good.

i had my first "sick feelin" on my last roll. (ive done it about 15 times in the last 3 months. give or take)

it would come in like waves of feeling like im about to throw up and then it would just go away. it lasted like 20 to 25 minutes.

after that, i was completly fine. i was kinda scared cause my friend would get like that all the time when we first started rolling. and i didnt want to start.

im thinkin it was because of the tab. it was huge and so clean. one of my best rolls ever.

I didnt when I first started but after a few months i did and now its always a good sign that the pills are of a good quality.

Regards the hearing the water droplets..........yes I have experienced that when I lay down in a full bath tub while the shower was running overhead and my ears just out of the water.

Its an amazing sensation.

i threw up two times after dropping when i first started. i now fight the nausea and try not to think about it. after maybe 15 to 30 minutes, the nausea usually subsides. for me, nausea indicates a good roll to come.

I've puked a couple time's off of some real good pills. I think im just fucked up and get kinda sick from my eye's wigglin, dunno

Only time I've ever spewed was after taking 2 acid trips and after drinking ten cans of Jimmy. Talk about projectile spew. I felt it comin and somehow in my tripped out bizarre state managed to negotiate my way to the toilet just in time to paint the porcelaine.

i find when im comming up on strong mdma pills i tend to dry reach, but nothing ever happens. this generally happens when im smoking.

I do when I get a really good pill or a high dose molly. For me it's like motion sickness. I get nausea from the rush. I have a friend who always throws up on the comeup. She takled about trying some motion sickness pills and see how it goes. I'll keep you posted on that.

i puke only when i take a really potent clean pill, if the pill is methy the meth hits before the roll and once that meth hits i might as well not have a stomach, but if the pill is clean and potent i get sweaty and start puking for a minute or two and the i blow up hard