Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PSYCHONAUTS vs DRUGGIES

a drug user who became a psychonaut....watch out

Attachments

• head_up_ass.jpg
    head_up_ass.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 54
Most psychiatrists understand EaTiNg dRuGs is fun, but this fellow pictured goes quite deep...searching precursors?

Everybody wants to put a fancy lable on their drug use. It's all subjective to the user. Sometimes 'psychonauts' seem to have an arrogant stance on drug use, but in the end we're all taking drugs to get high and learn about ourselfs.

Druggie sounds so negative. Let's at least try to call them (us?) druggists. :)

crOOk

Isn't that one of the valuable lessons from tripping though - that labels can be so narrow & restricting?

seekers of truth and light!
Although everyones motives/views are not exactly the same, labels are how we communicate and describe daily life. "Seekers" may apply to both Drugnauts or psychodruggies. arr <dyslexia (hey thats a label too)!
um

How about "self indulgent wankers " now I must confess I've deserved to be given that epithet many times in the past so I'd guess that there's a fair few of you who'll fit the bill!!!!!!!
Love and light to you all.

zophen

Allright, I'll throw something in here to muck up the waters a bit....

Based on research with animals, it is very easy to to get a rat to addictively self administer heroin, coke, or meth. They do it in research labs all the time. In contrast, human beings are the only animals that will self-adminster LSD or other psychedelics.

What does this mean? Its very simple. It only takes the brains of a rat to be a junkie, speed freak, or coke head. Whereas if you like LSD then you must, at the very least, be a human being. Perhaps a psychotic and deluded one, but still, at the least, a human being ;)

Last edited:
Drugs are drugs smack or acid. want some enlightenment then go read something [name calling not necessary]

Last edited by a moderator:
druggy - want to escape from the burden of reality. exploring my mind and the universe? denial is always fun..

it should honestly be "pretentious people" vs. "down people".......

who gives a fuck.

Haha drugs fucked that guy up. His mate, (forgot her name) gave him lots of uppers so he would paint, then lots of downers to put him to sleep.

Ahhh....so he didn't do amphetamines, he was an amphetamine. For better or worse, I can relate to that.