• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Professor Nutt's magic jizz (Sentia)

They are!

That's why we like tourist's, vacation's.
But then again we have a semi- legal Cannabis system. RC's and undulterated MDMA, no Fentanyl AFAIK and test facilities.
And were are slowly sinking in the sea. I am 2 meters above high tide, surrounded by dikes. But that ain't gonna last. As the sea keeps rising.
No, you're actually correct, the Netherlands is sinking. The minuscule rise and sea level doesn't really have a lot to do with it.

Extraction of natural gas, oil, salt, groundwater, and mining of peat bogs has led to widespread subsidence in the Netherlands and other low-lying coastal communities around the world.

People don't realize that the aquifers actually cushion the bedrock in some places.

In the United States on the eastern seaboard the number one reason for subsidence is pumping of groundwater for agriculture and human use.

No, you're actually correct, the Netherlands is sinking. The minuscule rise and sea level doesn't really have a lot to do with it.

Extraction of natural gas, oil, salt, groundwater, and mining of peat bogs has led to widespread subsidence in the Netherlands and other low-lying coastal communities around the world.

People don't realize that the aquifers actually cushion the bedrock in some places.

In the United States on the eastern seaboard the number one reason for subsidence is pumping of groundwater for agriculture and human use.
Not only we are sinking, before we used Wail fat to light up. Which almost cost the Wail, only after that came Oil.

But before that we digged 6 meter's of Veen away, the common fuel in that time, releases lots of CO2 to and lowered our deapest point to minus 6 meter. Veen is excellent in keeping moisture and CO2, if you leave it.

High tide was a mistake, we call it N.A.P. - National Amsterdams Peil. Whatever that means, but indeed roughly half our country is sinking in the sea, by nature. Not by human's.

Last edited:
Always wanted to see Amsterdam. If I come over will you be my guide?
Although NL is small I live as about as far from Amsterdam as possible.

And even more significant I am from Rotterdam, which is offcourse way better, and naturallly there is some friction between the two. But then again Amsterdam is the birthplace of Gabber. But Rotterdammer's are just more real. Amsterdam is a circus..

And as guide in Amsterdam, I only remember walking circles, in other word you would get lost. R'dam is bombed and rebuild like a modern city. That I can handle.

Do you like gabber? I like gabba (as I'd call it)

Ok so other than, rotterdam and the circus where would the next best place to go be?

In UK weed is not yet legal or widespread...bit like his alternative. Alcarelle about to hit the G.R.A.S. in April in USA.
Weed is not widespread in the UK?

It wsasn't in the 80's when I started on it, but it's pretty much everywhere now mate. I've been in 3 cities and numerous semi-rural environments in UK over last few months and clearly smelled it wafting about in all those places

The cities are awash with it for years now. In large swathes of London and Bristol for example it's the main thing you can smell!

Weed is not widespread in the UK?

It wsasn't in the 80's when I started on it, but it's pretty much everywhere now mate. I've been in 3 cities and numerous semi-rural environments in UK over last few months and clearly smelled it wafting about in all those places

The cities are awash with it for years now. In large swathes of London and Bristol for example it's the main thing you can smell!
Sorry, I meant legal.

Sorry, I meant legal.
yeah is so fucking backwards, I've lost hope of it being legalised in my lifetime tbh - although we've seen how fast this kinda thing can change in the states for example.

I would have though the damn Tory's would have gone for it just on the financial level the greedy cunts - tax revenue would be huge.

But no. It's a political hot-potato here so we're stuck with the stupid nonsense for xxx years yet I fear

yeah is so fucking backwards, I've lost hope of it being legalised in my lifetime tbh - although we've seen how fast this kinda thing can change in the states for example.

I would have though the damn Tory's would have gone for it just on the financial level the greedy cunts - tax revenue would be huge.

But no. It's a political hot-potato here so we're stuck with the stupid nonsense for xxx years yet I fear
It will be legal by the 30s I think.
American has shown the way and cannabis will soon be seen as a medicine.

I was almost excited about this when I heard about it as someone who is on a mission to fix the GABA receptors. This guy came out and dropped some soft truth about drugs which seemed like a step forward but now it makes sense. He wouldn't have been able to get that platform is he wasn't part of the bourgeois apparatus. Nobody gives the plebs a platform. Fair enough - that's how this shit hole of a country works. But profiting off of the very issues he addressed in his work with a phoney potion is at least a sell out move and is devious as fuck when you think about it. That cunt has made ME feel guilty as my partner told me about it, even though she doesn't really care. I do though because I have a problem and this could be dangerous to anyone thinking it might help them deal with an issue like a benzo habit any more than some valerian root would. I went to bed in a bad mood after reading this thread.

I was almost excited about this when I heard about it as someone who is on a mission to fix the GABA receptors. This guy came out and dropped some soft truth about drugs which seemed like a step forward but now it makes sense. He wouldn't have been able to get that platform is he wasn't part of the bourgeois apparatus. Nobody gives the plebs a platform. Fair enough - that's how this shit hole of a country works. But profiting off of the very issues he addressed in his work with a phoney potion is at least a sell out move and is devious as fuck when you think about it. That cunt has made ME feel guilty as my partner told me about it, even though she doesn't really care. I do though because I have a problem and this could be dangerous to anyone thinking it might help them deal with an issue like a benzo habit any more than some valerian root would. I went to bed in a bad mood after reading this thread.
Calm your tits, buddy, this is our platform.

Seriously though. You're doing great. Don't get pissed over some internet shite. Fuck it, man.

Calm your tits, buddy, this is our platform.

Seriously though. You're doing great. Don't get pissed over some internet shite. Fuck it, man.
Thanks brother. I am starting to think we could and definitely should start a militia.

Nah, man. Leave the farmers alone. I like the farmers.

We'll figure something else out.

Honestly I don't like fucking people over if I can at all help it. You put that bad shit out there, sooner or later it comes back to you.

Agree except one of them has a sign saying he'll shoot my dog if he goes onto the property. Fair game either way?

But for now old school baseball bats and balaclavas. Maybe some bladed articles for the nuttiest of nutters in the ranks - the infantry. I know some NEDs on the west who will do it for peanuts, as long as you kick with your right foot...

Hmm. Well every farmers different...

There's that Tony Martin cunt. Shot a burglar n went to jail. You know what fair play to you, I don't think he should be jailed. If I caught a stranger in my house? I don't think I'd be asking too many questions...

That sounds like an excellent start! What first raid a big pharma plant for supplies? 😃

The money is going towards paying the £25m FDA bill. I doubt he or the company will see a profit until the alcarelle is out there taking the market by storm.

In order to take the market by storm it will have to work. That's all I want ( for it to work and be legal).

Some gadgie I knew used to sell me quality "Accord" valium he claimed came from armed raids on NHS vans. Who knows?

I "witnessed" (as in I saw nothing) some nutters try it with a G4S/Serco type van right outside a Tesco on a high street about 2 or 3 years ago, broad daylight. Everyone "witnessed" it and they were obviously caught within about 2 minutes because those things are either "followed" as they claim but at the very least must have a panic button, alerting gavvers within the vicinity and there are plenty of armed police in the cities. Brazen and stupid - possibly desperate crackheads or wannabes trying to make a name for themselves. Armed robbery though... unless they were Y/Os or whatever.

Some nasty boys told me how you can still hurt them with a blade even with the stab vests, most of them would give up the box anyway to avoid harm. Was "taught" a few other things too but old information and likely outmoded relative to technological advances in keeping precious money from being stolen and precious flesh from being pierced.

But aye it can be done - many of the big pharma boys have big plants on the soil of these islands but they look well fortressed. Did you read about that East London firm who nearly got away with a Heathrow heist a few years back by infiltrating the staff? Pretty impressive and they only got caught via some silly mistake, otherwise almost air-tight and this is Heathrow Airport we're talking.

I don't know about this Tony Martin cunt so I'll google him. I personally don't take any issue with shooting a man for the right reasons but the idea of shooting a dog disgusts me to the core. A man in the house however? The canine is part of my 3 line security system...

Last edited: