European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Professor Nutt's magic jizz (Sentia)

StoneHappyMonday

Bluelighter
So, the man who once said something sensible about horse riding and ecstasy is trying to become a millionaire by selling an alcohol replacement therapy called Sentia.

Has anyone tried it? It's £14 for 8 doses, er, drinks, plus P and P. You can get it by going to GabaLabs website. I haven't tried it and would like some of you to waste your money first. I'm getting mixed reports. The ingredients are uninspiring, not least because he doesn't list them all ("Propietary blend" is a well known way for woo shit to get around this - all herbal shit uses the same ruse).

So someone go and splash out some dosh on my behalf and report back. Yes, the man is a hero for that horse riding thing. He's also raised £20 million of other people's money to get this off the ground. Putting 5-htp as the last (and therefore least) ingredient does not fill me full of hope. Particularly as the rest is hippy shit.

Why am I doing this down? Because I don't totally trust a man who is in the pockets of BigPharma, not to mention hedge fund managers who have helped him along the way with this.

Do report back. His site has gaba in the name which should give you a clue as to likely effects. If there are any.

Love and violence

SHM x

Nah, guy's a fuckin cock. I've lost all respect for him and will stick to vodka.

So he's actually marketing this stuff now? How come it hasn't been banned under the PSA?

Respect to you sir.

Obviously he thinks he's found a way around the NPS. Probably because it's got nothing in it.

Some people are saying it does work, or does 'something'. I'd just like to hear from people I trust who know their shit and aren't as cynical as me and you so will try it.

Call me cynical and skeptical but if this had any genuine psychotropic effects it wouldn't be legal post NPS ban?

However I may be willing to part with £14 to sample IF some favourable comments appear here.

I don't care what it is or whether or not it works. How someone can go from fighting the good fight to then turn his back on policy reform in order to make a few bucks can get fucked. He can fuck off on the equesy horse he rode in on.

Cunt.

Just been checking out the website. The description of the effects sounds like placebo to me. Still, can't judge without having tried it first, so I'm also very keen to hear first hand reports.

Still disappointed with Prof. Nutt though. I know his options are limited due to prohibition, but to market a seemingly weak booze analogue seems like a waste of his talents.

I'd have more respect for him if he'd gone full on Walter White...

I don't care what it is or whether or not it works. How someone can go from fighting the good fight to then turn his back on policy reform in order to make a few bucks can get fucked. He can fuck off on the equesy horse he rode in on.

Cunt.

He still does a lot of work on policy reform.. have you listened to any Drug Science podcasts?

He also at least part owns a bar.

No-one HAS to buy his new product, whether it works or not.

I still like the dude.

Some people are saying it does work, or does 'something'. I'd just like to hear from people I trust who know their shit and aren't as cynical as me and you so will try it.
Not everybody's central nervous system is the same.
So I can totally believe that it does 'something' for a few of them albeit for a short while going by the ingredients/amino acids.

I once tripped on alpha-gpc and once only...etc...

It's like weed give x strain to person A and he will moan it does fuck all to them, give it to another person B and it's a godsend the way it works.

Horses for courses.

Last edited:
2362-A5-F3-C573-4-E9-D-8-DC8-C5-CE47-E384-FE.jpg

Agreed that it's a waste of Nutt to sell whacky drinks but yeah the NPS ban leaves little alternatives than a placebo beverage. Sounds like it's made out of some plant extracts, maybe these aren't banned yet ... NPS are, as far as I understand it, only chemicals, not plants. Only coca and cannabis are banned, they made the same with shrooms in Switzerland, there mushrooms weren't regulated for a long time so free to sell them. Then they caught up and banned funghi together with plants. In the Netherlands they sell truffles now because shrooms were banned.

If this shit actually works, then why isn't it being touted as a potential treatment for alcohol and benzo addiction?

Answer: because it does fuck all. I eagerly await the report from @LoginNotSecure

I'm going to market homeopathic alcohol. Gonna get a bottle of vodka and dilute it 10,000 times.

Then make a fuckin killing from gullible cunts.

Lol, homeopathics are a joke. Anybody who knows their origin, an age where medicine hurt more than heal, bloodletting and such, then of course placebo was effective but today it's a bad joke and I can't take people for serious who believe in this cash generating quackery of C potencies of nux vomica and whatnot. There;'s even a case of intoxication with homeopathics documented on PubMed... a woman ingested loads of arsenic or something similar and got toxified...

asdasd.jpg

Well, it's arrived. It looks like slightly reddish mud, smells like ya grans toilet - think lavender and pear drops. Says to enjoy over ice with a "premium mixer" So, I will pick up some fancy mixer while at the supermarket later, and report back.

Last edited: