• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Pregabalin to get off kratom, as I am finding it impossible and trying.

The hard truth is dropper is spot on, any real addict knows it….you can keep going in circles for decades or just say fuck it and be done and take your licks as a reason to not fall back
So true like a dog chasing its tail do coke herion for downer pregabs to get of heroin then anxiety when try to stop pregabs heroin to try help with pregab wd back on heroin repeat .

Hi, I am not prescribed it, so I would have to buy it myself.
I would feel more confident making the jump with the pregabalin.
Sorry your anxiety is sky high, mine is first thing on waking, not the best way to greet a new day, so I dose kratom immediately on waking.
I couldn't imagine going longer with that morning anxiety as the thoughts that come through my mind feel real, as they are related to real tangible serious non drug problems.
Congratulations and you might like to head over to the subreddit, r/quittingkratom as that place has been a godsend for support with me doing the first half of my taper.
I'm just worried the pregabalin will stop working at the dose I use to do the cluck, because of tolerance, and I don't want to go back upto 600mgs a day if I can help it.
Tolerance on pregabs is mental but i take them and can feel the anxiety going I'm prescribed 600 mg a day got lots of indian ones aswell . Its just so good for anxiety I can feel normal