• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Potent LSH & penniclavine fresh from morning glory vine & relation to Eleusis in ancient Greece

Here is a picture of my double five foot high morning glory planters (page 6):

Each morning glory pod contains around 5 seeds at end of fall harvest season. Each 5 foot tall plant will produce a couple hundred (200+) seeds, with the 15 plants I planted in each 17" wide x 15" tall planter with 5 foot tall round fence, will harvest around 3000 seeds per planter, since I have double planters, looking at harvesting 6000 seeds divided by 400 seeds = 15 high potency trips in dreams.

The brand of 5 foot tall round fence is "red brand welded fence" just google it to see pics, at your local big box home improvement store in garden area, all in a pot. $50 for the 100 foot section of round fence. 5 foot tall round fence is equivalent growing area of a 5 foot tall x 4 foot wide fence.

Even just small amounts of these fresh seeds combined with LSD results in transcendence and visions beyond normal LSD. Vaccum pack and freeze freshly picked dark hard seeds off the vine to preserve their potency indefinitely. Do not pick them unripe or this can result in vasoconstricition as the vine is not yet done converting ergometrine (causes cramps and vasoconstriction) to LSH, which is the final stage in storage of alkaloids in seeds.

Update 7.24.2022:

LSH extract tek: 500 Heavenly blue morning glory extract in 1oz everclear + 1 oz wine, imagine your best 3 hit LSD experience x 2​

Follow above link with 2 powerful trip reports and 10 pictures
-----------------------------------------

One thing I forgot to mention is that once the 15 morning glory plants in each planter reached the top of the 5 foot round fence...and grew about 6" past the top, I then trained each vine to grow "downwards" by feeding it back down the fence, weaving the vine over and under the fence heading downwards to fill up any areas that were left unfilled or open.

The inclination of the vine is to grow up and towards the sun, but it is important once they reach the top to train them to go back "down the fence". Keep an eye on them every few days, and continue to train the vine downwards, leaves will fill in all the open areas left behind this way. You will end up with 5 feet of vine going up...then 5 feet of vine going down, for 10 feet total vine for each of the 15 plants, the plants will fill the round fence lushly this way.

If you want to collect around 200 seeds per plant x 15 plants = around 3000 fresh potent seeds per planter (or 6000 seeds per double planters) it is best to train the vines back down once they reach the top, this requires keeping an eye on them every few days, to continue to train them. I tend to take care of this when I water daily.

Unfortunately, the plants in the photo were started in July, when I should have started them in the Spring, but I will make the best of it.

------------------------------------

Last edited:
Boy am I glad I found this forum! great information you guys and currently a HOT TOPIC in the world.

I believe that kudzu root (Pueraria Lobata) would be of great use if one were to experiment further. I read that Kudzu root extract (not the flower) accumulates acetaldehyde in the body.
I first learned of the Eleusinian Mysteries from Brian Muraresku in his book " The Immortality Key", great read and very detailed with the diverse plants and that were found to be used in the famous Kykeon. Ergot-infected barley, ergot-infected grapes, Yarrow root, Pine Resin, mint leaves, egyptian blue lotus, cinnamonum, storax resin, terebinth resin, cedar, cypress, juniper, myrtle, honey, and the nightshades for their "graveyard beers/wine".

I have also been following most if not all of the forums talking about oilahuasca and Alexander Shulgin's "essential amphetamines" article. who knew simply mixing a few kitchen spices and essential oils could lead to a psychedelic effect. The manipulation of certain p450 cytochrome enzymes is key to achieving a good effect. I feel that these two practices should be brought together, they seem to benefit each other. Phytochemical synergy is very important and I think that we should be looking more closely at how we can manipulate the p450 liver enzymes to potentiate compounds such as LSH/penniclavine. More research has to be done of course, especially because of the serotonergic nature of LSH/penniclavine and the danger of serotonin syndrome if the wrong essential oil or other plant is used. Kudzu root also has shown inhibitory effects on CYP2B6, CYP2C9, CYP3A4 in rat livers.

Thoughts?

Sources:

Alexander Shulgin's "Essential Amphetamines" : researchchemicals (reddit.com)

Oilahuasca & Serotonin From Nature | Bluelight.org

The Immortality Key | The Book (brianmuraresku.com)

Pueraria lobata (Kudzu root) hangover remedies and acetaldehyde-associated neoplasm risk - PubMed (nih.gov)

The KYKEON recipe - new clues? , Hive Tryptamine Chemistry (mdma.ch)

Inhibition of Cytochrome P450 2C9 by essential oils, UNCG NC DOCKS (North Carolina Digital Online Collection of Knowledge and Scholarship)

In vivo inhibitory effects of puerarin on selected rat cytochrome P450 isoenzymes - PubMed (nih.gov)

Let's talk about getting high on basil - The Psychedelic Experience - Shroomery Message Board

Oilahuasca - Pastebin.com

Oilahuasca has been talked about in many other forums and I don't see it anymore necessary to paste more sources for this. A simple google search will bring about a lot.