• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Potent LSH & penniclavine fresh from morning glory vine & relation to Eleusis in ancient Greece

Update 7.24.2022:

LSH extract tek: 500 Heavenly blue morning glory extract in 1oz everclear + 1 oz wine, imagine your best 2 hit LSD experience x 2​

Lysergamides - LSH extract tek: 500 Heavenly blue morning glory extract in 1oz everclear + 1 oz wine, imagine your best 2 hit LSD experience x 2

Follow above link with 2 powerful trip reports and 10 pictures
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for kind words Mwtvvo, nice to meet you! Thanks for reading...and good luck with your future dreams, let us know in the future.

Recommend you grow your own seeds. The 2016 Polish morning glory study Graph & Table show levels of LSH in retail store rack seeds, and 3x higher levels LSH in seeds bought directly from producer, not shown possible 6x higher levels in slightly un-ripe, fresh off the vine seeds.

But it's just not the LSH, the seeds have penniclavine in sky high amounts, with the labile LSH a close second...as everyone knows....2 drugs in combination are often more potent than just one. The euphoria and appreciation for beauty is mind boggling strong with this combination from the seeds.

You will want to immediately vacuum pack and freeze the seeds from the pods (most potent time to pick is just after the seed pod lost its green color). Just one of the easy mobile growers shown in pics will produce thousands of fresh seeds end of fall harvest season. Use the combination soil of 3/4 miracle grow + 1/4 cow manure compost + 2 cups perlite for highest lysergic acid amide content in the seeds, and feed just once a month during growing season with a gallon watering can with spout with 1 tablespoon of miracle grow to 1 gallon of the water.

Yes, know a great source for fresh heavenly blue ipomoea tricolor seeds: hirt's garden seeds are fresh with over 375 reviews, planted 30 of their seeds 2 weeks ago, and they all sprouted in around 5 days with watering morning and night.

The new paper linked to below will answer all your questions, as it has 20 photos, or just go to beginning of this thread, as it has been re-written & condensed recently with answers to all your questions. My grocery store only carries one brand of Sherry, they are all pretty much the same, they will all contain around 10mg acetaldehyde on average per shot glass, which is more than enough, remember we are only dealing with mg amounts (5mg or so) of alkaloids from the seed extract on say around 400 to 500 seeds. You only need to extract only once, and very quickly at that (just like the Shamans & indigenous people do) so that slime does not start to form (which will happen after 15 minutes or so). The alkaloids in the seeds are in the salt forum and water soluble, and will dissolve quickly into the cold water.

Had extremely weak experiences with burpee seeds (unlike SnufulnTheVoid) as has Hermes (see post #78 instead). They must have been really old and sitting around in heat. Hermes had best luck with "Martha Stewart brand" from K-mart now obsolete. He mentioned they were much fresher than the burpees, which he found very weak. I only dream fresh off the vine seeds, as they blow away anything off the retail racks, or even direct from the growers. Remember mg contains 2 strong drugs in fresh seeds: LSH & penniclavine, both in sky high amounts, and as we all know, 2 drugs combined are more powerful than just one.

Have had hundreds of dreams with small amounts of cactus which used to combine with Hofmann's potion in the distant past (in order to amplify the rare cactus) and had around 3 very potent dream experiences with fresh off the vine seeds, only wish had vacuum packed more of the seeds, only kept around 900 fresh off the vine seeds long ago. Just recently started growing the snakevine again.

I don't like the fact that the Nexus forum only lets certain people in, I believe it should be just like Eleusis in ancient Greece, where everyone is allowed in to participate.

To answer your questions, this is from note (20) of beginning of this thread or.....you can go to the linked paper (just go to notes & references section, the 1st part of thread is 4 pages, the second part is all notes & references, and is 16 pages):

Notes section (16 pages long):
Note (12) see attached pic with homegrown cactus shown...with 400 slightly un-ripe fresh from vine heavenly blue ipomoea tricolor seeds crushed w/hammer between a paper plate & ground in coffee grinder (all done under a red LED lamp bulb to protect from normal light) then added mush to 500ml (same as 17oz empty plastic coke bottle) of fridge cold spring water acidified to ph=4 beforehand with DL tartaric acid & let sit for 10 to 15 minutes in fridge with swirling every now and then.

Then took out jar from fridge & filtered "mush solution" thru cotton balls in a double funnel setup --> then mixed filtered solution with 1 shot of sherry (10mg natural acetaldehyde) & chilled spring water tea made from a couple tea bags of fresh from foil pouch Bigelow's combo mint/peppermint tea leaf (2mg natural acetaldehyde) + 5 drops peppermint extract (2mg natural acetaldehyde) --> solution then sat in fridge 3 hours with swirling once per hour.

Will need a $7 ph meter from ebay to measure the ph of the water down to ph=4 when adding micro amount of DL tartaric acid (auction, etc.) to water, as you don't want to overdo the ph, too low a ph or too much DL tartaric acid is bad for system and can upset body ph balance. Lemon juice or crushed vitamin C can be used instead.

End of an ear cleaner dipped into solution and smeared onto back of paper plate then plate held in front of blacklight in another room to observe beautiful blue glow streak of lysergic acid amides like LSH and penniclavine.

Used 1 tablespoon full of fresh from foil pouch leaf from Bigelow's combo mint/peppermint tea found in herbal isle of your local grocery store (instead of) or along with the 5 drops of peppermint extract.

Details of cotton ball stuffed in a funnel filtering:

You should love the cotton ball filtering, it works for filtering out the debris from Ayahuasca, Cactus, or Morning glory seeds, when and if the cotton clogs, you simply replace it with another and continue filtering, may take 2, 3 or more cotton ball chang-ings, but your entheogenic brew will come out super clean and active, your stomach and intestines will thank you--no nausea! Yes, coffee filters are useless. Have dreamed this method of filtering for decades--get's all the nauseating particles out but leaves the water soluble actives in solution. Beats the heck out of useless coffee filters which will not allow anything to flow.

To use: just put one cotton ball in a large clean funnel to make it sediment free which reduces or eliminates nausea to the intestines...have two of these funnels with a cotton ball stuffed in them sitting in a large tall jar sitting side by side so that you can pour off liquid from funnel #1 into adjacent "funnel in a jar #2" to continue filtering once the 1st jar's cotton clogs up or slows down the flow too much, continue pouring off the funnel's contents back and forth changing out the cotton when or if it clogs.

When you are done with your cotton ball in a funnel filtering, take all your spent cotton and combine it in your hand into a single wad, make a fist and wring out any leftover liquid into a final funnel in a jar with cotton ball stuffed in it, to get every last bit of particle free liquid. You will want to use the larger size black funnels that you can find in your nearest automotive store, buy several of them.

Alternate way to filter from Hermes (see his visual MG report on page 1):

"My favorite way to go about this is to first wash the whole seeds in a bowl with a little water and a very small amount of liquid handsoap. I slosh them around and rub them a bit in the soapy water (not too long--could reduce potency). I then rinse them good with cold water in one of those screen vegetable strainers. This is intended to wash off any fungicide or other adulterants. I then dry the seeds well with paper towels.

Then I grind the seeds in coffee grinder to a fairly fine consistency, but not to the point of being powder. The hulls should remain somewhat course, while the lighter colored inner stuff is pretty much powder. I then put this stuff into one or several empty tea bags. Don't overfill one. If the bags are small, use several. Next, put the bag(s) into a full glass of cold distilled water (w/squirt of lemon juice to acidify water beforehand) and use a spoon to press on them and make sure they are well-saturated with water. Let sit for 10 minutes in a cool dark place.

Use spoon to squeeze and agitate the bag against side of glass some more to get more stuff out. Don't press too hard or you will break the bag and get seed mush into the water, which is undesirable. Leave for 10 more minutes. Squeeze again. Leave for 10 minutes. Squeeze.

Remove bags after squeezing most of the water from them into the glass. You can suck on the bags if you want to get more stuff. I don't generally do this. Discard bags. Drink water."

Last edited:
Here are some trip reports from page 1:
LSH decomposes in neutral water solutions, and quickly in alkaline solutions, and also if heated, but it is quite stable in acidic environments (just like the solution recipe I give). Traditionally (e.g. as reported from Wasson) they only soaked the mushed seeds briefly in water, then strained and immediately drank. Even Hermes and Nogal (both extracted 400 to 500 seeds into cold acidic water using a squirt of lemon juice) both reported EXTREMELY VISUAL MG trip reports:

Hermes (the Lycaeum) "Saw strong 4D lattice-like open eye visuals and warping and melting of furniture with only 400 seeds. There are around 32 to 36 seeds to a gram. I see amazing three and seemingly four-dimensional shapes morphing and bifurcating. Often I get religious and esoteric themed visuals, like fractal cherub wings and winged eyes like those in some of Alex Grey's work. Eyes are all over everything. I see pyramids and sphinxes and Gigeresque biomechanical forms. I see amazing geometric lattice structures. I watch mathematical space-filling algorithms doing their thing, all of this with nothing more than 500 seeds."

Nogal (the Nook) "Yes I know of someone who tried the CWE method with the Heavenly Blue variety, except with the substitution of a coffee grinder in place of a stone metate (I think that's what is called but I could be wrong), and a squirt of lemon in the water, with around 400-500 seeds. Closed and open eyed visuals were extremely breath taking. Some of the most prominent visions were of Aztec/Mayan glyphic patterns, a menacing and demonic technicolor nymph made of light who tried to seduce the viewer, and this bizare trail of energy spheres which each contained a different stylized animal form (again definately of Aztec/Mayan origin)."

Erowid report: "The unripened seed pods of the Morning Glory reveal a white, much larger, soft seed with some green in the middle of the kernel. I have found that this state of the seeds is more than twice as potent as the black dried seeds. 400 dried is similar to a little less than one hit LSD. 400 fresh is like about 2 or three hits."

Myself (500ml spring water acidified to Ph=4 with DL tartaric acid extract on 400 slightly un-ripe seeds fresh from vine) procedure given in note 12 "Saw geometric patterns on the surface of everything, with closed eyes, colored vectors spun 360 degrees while traveling from left to right across visual plane. Sounds were not only amplified & music heavenly but audio hallucinations were produced, heavy euphoria component & very strong appreciation for beauty. Remember watching Scarlett Johansson interview on a small television and melting into the seat from her beauty amidst all the breath taking geometrics. Tripped hard as hell in dreams."

Penniclavine (found in extremely high amounts in the seeds & in claviceps paspali infected wild grass Paspalum distichum L, with the labile LSH a close second in both of them) binds to 5-ht1a, 5-ht2a, 5-ht6, 5-ht7, adrenal A2A, A2C, A2D, and most of the dopamine receptors (note 10). We don't have radioligand binding data for LSH, we only know it is similar to LAE-32 in TIHKAL, in which human experiments were done, at 1.5mg it was stimulating & "LSD like".

Received a bunch of questions, here are the answers:

1) DL tartaric can be found at *bay or *mazon, $7 ph meter from *bay, also buy ph=7 calibration solution to calibrate your meter...take water down to ph=4 only, no lower, do not overdo, too low a ph or too much acid is bad for health and can upset ph balance, crushed vitamin C or lemon juice can be used instead. I used DL tartaric acid cause that's what Chemist Peter Webster used, it is what chemist use to salt out LSD to the stable salt form too.

Please don't eat the seeds, the Shamans and indigenous people NEVER ate the seeds. A group of teens went to the emergency room last year after eating the seeds...they are bad on the stomach and intestines. I personally hate nausea, and have prepared 100% nausea free brews to the stomach and intestines for two decades from Ayahuasca, cactus & morning glory seeds using the cotton ball in a funnel filtering...see 3rd pic down...cotton ball and funnel is the best invention since the toothbrush!

Traditionally (e.g. as reported from Wasson) they only soaked the mushed seeds briefly in water, then strained and immediately drank. Even Hermes and Nogal (both extracted 400 to 500 seeds into cold acidic water using a squirt of lemon juice) both reported EXTREMELY VISUAL MG trip reports.

2) you use 250 seeds, I used 400 seeds, there are 32 to 35 seeds per gram. So 12 to 14 grams is 400 seeds to 500 seeds. Just like the report from Erowid (that I agree with) saids "400 dry seeds is equal to less than 1 hit of acid, but 400 slightly unripe seeds fresh from vine is like 2 or 3 hits".

But since there are 2 strong drugs in the seeds, not just LSH, but also penniclavine (lab animals became stimulated & reacted like they received LSD when injected with penniclavine in 1958, Yui and Takeo) the euphoria and appreciation for beauty is very strong, MUCH STRONGER than the semi-synthetic LSD, which is more "analytical" and "less aesthetic" imho. I'm going to talk about this for a little bit because I feel it is important...

Remember, Penniclavine (found in extremely high amounts in the seeds & in claviceps paspali infected wild grass Paspalum distichum L, with the labile LSH a close second in both of them) binds to 5-ht1a, 5-ht2a, 5-ht6, 5-ht7, adrenal A2A, A2C, A2D, and most of the dopamine receptors. We don't have radioligand binding data for LSH, we only know it is similar to LAE-32 in TIHKAL, in which human experiments were done, at 1.5mg it was stimulating & "LSD like".

The adrenal receptors are hit heavily by NATURAL entheogens like mescaline, Ayahuasca with caapi, shrooms, and are believed by some to be responsible for alot of the "aesthetics/euphoria/appreciation of beauty" feeling activity that is experienced while tripping. Mescaline for example binds to A2C with "off the chart" rating of 4.00 (max). Anyone who has ever dreamed cactus knows the appreciation for beauty is "thru the roof". See chart below.

LSD only agonizes adrenal A2A (as far as adrenal receptors)

Also, see the report from dragonrider, people have reported when they combine even a small amount of extract from the seeds with LSD, often they get overwhelming open and closed eye visuals & "defragmentation of the mind" like they have never seen or felt before & greatly increased euphoria & appreciation for beauty...seen a couple reports like that on Erowid as well.

3) The amount of water to use is up to you, Hermes used a glassful, I prefer 17oz (or more than 2 glassful) for 400 seeds.

4) When making the Bigelow Mint medley tea (use around 1 tablespoon of the tea leaf) or several tea bags, you are making the tea beforehand using spring water boiling on the stove, then boil it down to around 1/2 cup, then stick in fridge till chilled, then and only then when it is chilled do you add it to your filtered seed extract.

5) No matter what Sherry wine you use, it will all contain avg 10mg per shotglass, my grocery store only carries one brand of Sherry, you will see it in the 3rd photo down in thread, where 20 photos are posted.

6) Best fresh seeds imho come from hirt's garden, with over 375 reviews, planted 15 in each planter, and all 30 of them sprouted in 5 days with watering morning and night for the 1st week. They are monsters as they grown in a mix of 3/4 miracle grow + 1/4 cow manure compost, with 2 cups perlite, all gotten from garden store. They are 3 times bigger than normal morning glory and lysergic acid amide content is extremely high as a result.

7) You only want the ground seed mush to sit in the cold acidic water for 10 to 15 minutes tops, even only 5 minutes if you want...the longer you let seed mush sit...the easier it is for "stringy slime" to form which is harder to filter...remember the indigenous people only soaked the seed mush BRIEFLY in water, then strained, and immediately drank (Wasson, discoverer of mushrooms rites in South America).

The alkaloids in the seed embryo are in the salt form, so they will dissolve quickly into the water. You don't want the seed mush to soak in the water for 3 hours! The 3 hour soak is done after you filter the seeds...when you put the filtered solution in the fridge with the added 1/2 cup of Bigelow's chilled mint tea with or without added 5 drops of peppermint extract and 1 shot (30ml) of cold sherry.

Then swirl it once per hour while it sits in fridge, take it out and consume after 1, 2, or 3 hours, your choice. I left mine to sit in fridge for 3 hours but "1992 adducts study" found acetaldehyde adducts formed with indole at 100% after only around 1.5 hour. This may even occur "in vivo" in the liver without soaking externally, we just don't know yet.

8] You only need to extract the seeds one time, not a 2nd time.

9) No, you are not wasting your time, I have dreamed this in dreams, see my potent trip report in page 1 of this thread, also see trip reports by Hermes, Nogal (both used cold water acidifed with a squirt of lemon juice), and trip reports by downwardsfromzero, Triglav, dragonrider, Chemist Peter Webster, Krystle Cole (she has lots of videos on you tube, and book "Lysergic" about her ergot wine experience in one of the chapters). Believe it or not, but I learned the CWE from Hermes 20 years ago at the now defunct Lycaeum.

Thomas S. Ray, Psychedelics and the Human Receptorome (2010):
hxxp://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0009019
Breadth of Receptor Binding, 4.00=max (off the charts), 0.00=min
LSD: 5ht1a = 3.73, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.88, mescaline = 3.61, 5-meo-DMT: = 4.00 (make up >80% of brain 5-ht)
LSD: 5ht1b = 4.00, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.19, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.41
LSD: 5ht1d = 3.70, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 3.40, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.48
LSD: 5ht1e = 2.62, DMT: = 3.28, psilocin = 3.03, mescaline = 3.16, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.72
LSD: 5ht2a = 3.54, DMT: = 2.58, psilocin = 2.14, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.98
LSD: 5ht2b = 3.11, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 4.00, mescaline = 3.97, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.69 (sensual & entactogenic)
LSD: 5ht2c = 3.11, DMT: = 3.42, psilocin = 2.52, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.55
LSD: 5ht5a = 3.64, DMT: = 3.16, psilocin = 2.83, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.84
LSD: -5ht6 = 3.75, DMT: = 3.35, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.73
LSD: -5ht7 = 3.77, DMT: = 4.00, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.69 (novelty, newness)
LSD: ---D1 = 2.34, DMT: = 3.51, psilocin = 3.37, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.38
LSD: -A-2A = 2.93, DMT: = 2.75, psilocin = 1.36, mescaline = 2.92, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.00 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2a)
LSD: -A-2B = 0.00, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.57, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.86 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2b)
LSD: -A-2C = 0.00, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.03, mescaline = 4.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.57 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2c)

As we go thru day to day life, the 5-ht1a brain serotonin filters (gates, or day to day survival filters as I like to call them) which make up over 80% of brain 5-ht are in place so that we will not be overwhelmed by the perception of the way things would appear to an un-filtered mind, or "Mind at Large" as Aldous Huxley describes it in "Doors of Perception" as "infinite or eternal". He also referred to the visions as coming from "the other world" in his book "Moksha". I prefer to think of it in similar terms as well "the spirit world" or "the other world".

5-ht1a inhibition by entheogens (in green above) theoretically cause this filter system to be lifted, and the infinite mind to manifest in combination with oral dmt from traditional psychotria for example with the caapi and/or harmalas providing the 5-ht1a inhibition, just as bufotenine in snuff's provide the 5-ht1a inhibition combined with the dmt in the snuff's, resulting in a 3 hour experience ie both examples of Teamwork on how these entheogens are used traditionally in the Amazon.

Thomas S. Ray's study shows a value of 3.57 at SERT for Ibogaine (4.00 is max). Ibogaine has been shown to inhibit serotonin transporter (SERT) noncompetitively, in contrast to all other known inhibitors, which are competitive with substrate. Ibogaine inhibits both serotonin and dopamine reuptake transporters, it is an SDRI or serotonin & dopamine reuptake inhibitor. Tetrahydroharmine (THH) is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor, it is an SRI found in caapi. In other words, both are strong serotonin reuptake inhibitors which inhibit over 80% of brain 5-ht at 5-ht1a.

Dr. Nichols (LSD scientist): "LSD has very strong potency in blocking the action of serotonin. The morpholide lysergamide cousin had only about 1/10th the potency in blocking serotonin. Of the 5 diferent dialkylamides we studied LSD was the most potent and specific serotonin antagonist."

Dr. Nichols "5-ht1a makes up >80% of brain 5-ht...5-ht1a agonism blocks serotonin."

Serotonin blocking is a main effect of all the natural oral entheogens like the semi-synthetic LSD, mescaline, Ayahuasca, mushrooms, 5-meo-dmt & bufotenine (found in snuffs). See 2011 receptorome chart above. Ibogaine inhibits both serotonin and dopamine reuptake transporters (it is an SDRI or serotonin & dopamine reuptake inhibitor).

An example of the importance of adding the serotonin reuptake inhibition properties of 5-meo-dmt for example to dmt (which totally lacks 5-ht1 reuptake properites on it's own) is shown below. This is the same way the snuff's are used in the amazon, as they naturally combine dmt with additives which cause the reuptake of 5-ht like bufotenin for example, this results in a 3 hour experience from the snuff's.

Oroc's experiment of combining 5-meo-dmt with DMT sounds imho very much like a short beautiful transcendental Ayahuasca experience, from his book "Tryptamine Palace":

DMT + tiny amounts of 5-meo-dmt, perhaps similar theoretically to Amazonian snuffs which have a makeup of 7.4% bufotenin (potent 5-ht1a agonist), 0.04% 5-MeO-DMT (potent 5-ht1a agaonist) & 0.16% DMT (zero potency as 5-ht1a agonist):

James Oroc "Tryptamine Palace":
As an experiment (and in a foreign land) I smoked the last of the Bufo alvarius venom (the story of whose collection is described within the pages of Tryptamine Palace) with some ‘regular’ DMT (extracted from Jurema Preta.). In the vast majority of my early nigerine (DMT) experiences, I encountered visual fields of ‘dots’ that would come together to form images, much like the pointillism style of painting developed by Georges Seurat or the Australian Aboriginal song-line paintings.

With the addition of the 5-MeO-DMT containing toad-venom to the DMT however, the visual characteristic was completely different and totally unique to my experiences so far. On this occasion there was a complete lack of ‘dots’ or ‘points’ of any kind, the fine lines of the constantly changing imagery were like those painted with a single-hair brush on Tibetan thangkas and due to the overwhelming artistry of what I was seeing, I could only think of the vaulted ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in comparison.

Sistene Chapel: This was without a doubt the most ‘visionary’ experience I have ever been fortunate enough to encounter and I lay there with my eyes shut watching the most fantastic parade of the Collective Unconsciousness imaginable, wishing that it would never end, and as I sit here now I can not even describe one tiny corner of it, since every image in the multitude of imagery was in such constant motion that they defied all but a glimpse. And then moments later, like a tent collapsing when its ropes are cut, the vision is gone. Leaving only a struggle of words to explain it, since nothing before or after has come close to this experiences visual majesty.

This experience leads to the interesting question of selectively combining DMT and 5-MeO-DMT for a more visionary and somewhat less overwhelmingly transcendental experience. (Or for the other way around). This combining of the two endogenous entheogens is being tested in changa blends (reportedly at a 90% DMT to 10% 5-MeO-DMT ratio), while many Pharmahuasca urban-shamans are also adding 5-MeO-DMT to their ayahuasca-analogues to transform and deepen that experience. It seems likely to me that the combining of DMT and 5-MeO-DMT in various ratios and manners will only become more popular as the exponentially increasing number of psychonauts search for new psychological terrain to explore.

Note (1) Psychotomimetics of the Convolvulaceae pg 93: "This particular plant seems to have been more important to the Aztecs in divinity then Peyotl or Teonanacatl, two of their other classical sacred plants."

Note (2) Jonathan Ott "Pharmacotheon": "Ololiuhqui was far more prominent as an entheogen here in Mesoamerica than those mushrooms; the mushrooms are mentioned only here and there by a few competent chroniclers; yet almost an entire book was devoted to denouncing mainly the ololiuhqui idolatry. The annals of the Inquisition contain many times more autos de fe for ololiuhqui than for mushrooms."

Have had hundreds of dreams with small amounts of home grown cactus (containing perhaps around 300 to 400mg actives) which used to combine with Hofmann's potion in the distant past (in order to amplify the beauty of the rare cactus) resulting in hours of unbelievable open and closed eye visions, breathtaking infinitely beautiful experiences, and had around 3 very potent dream experiences with fresh off the vine seeds.

Only wish had vacuum packed & froze more of the seeds, only kept around 900 fresh off the vine seeds long ago. Just recently started growing the snakevine again. The seeds you use to grow with can be kept in a sealed jar in the fridge.

Last edited:
My "Seed Needs" brand seeds arrive yesterday. They came in a package of 1000 seeds and that package was inside a sealed aluminum foil packaging. I'm pretty happy to see the care in packaging. Here is how I processed them.

I made 17 oz. If Bigelow mint tea with one tea bag. I used cold distilled water and kept it on the fridge until it turned to a Carmel color.

I then added 5 drops of peppermint extract to the tea

Plus, a squirt of lemon juice

And, one once of dry sherry wine.

I used 250 seeds (I don't have a scale yet, so these were counted out lol) I ground them down to a powder with a coffee grinder slowly to keep the heat down.

I then added the seed powder to the tea mixture and shook for 10 mins straight. Since I was only doing this for a total of 30 mins, I then put the mixture in the freezer for 10 mins. Then I shook it for 2 mins then back in the freezer for 10. (My method for filtering was using some cotton cloth because I had some in the house.) The last time I took it out of the freezer I didn't shake it so the fine sediment stays at the bottom. That way, most of the liquid drains through the cloth easily until the end. But then just wrap the cloth edges together and start twisting which wrings out the rest of the liquid. I didn't try for every last drop though: I didn't want anything bad getting through. The mixture without seed mush was kept in the fridge for 3 hours, shaking every hour until consumed.

BUT, I put the seeds into another tea mixture with the same amount of peppermint extract, lemon juice, and sherry. I shook it every hour (the same time I shook the first mixture) for the same 3 hours. After the 3 hours, I consumed the first mixture then I filtered the second mixture and put it into the fridge.

First, I was very conscious of the nausea from the first couple of times doing this and was nervous about it this time, so much that I was psyching myself out. The barrage of mint in the mixture is a lot, but not too much. Overall, I didn't have any nauseousness at all: I was so relieved.

The dream was good. Good closed eye visuals slight euphoria. Music was great. 30 mins in, my mood elevated and music was good already. It kicked in after 1-1.5 hours and lasted for 5-6 hours. I read that this could be as good or better than MDMA, but I'll need to wait until I grow my own for that. These seeds just aren't there, good though. I'll be doing it again soon. But, on to mixture no. 2.

I really was hoping for more. I didn't have any open eye visuals, the closed eye visuals were good though, not great. After 6 hours, I drank mixture two. The seed mixture was in this drink for 3 hours, so again I started worrying about nausea, but no problems this time either. So relieved. The mixture brought me right back up just as the first one did. It was already 1 am when I drank no 2, so I was getting tired and fell asleep 2 hours in, sigh.

I'm going to test further cold water extractions. Next time I'll take a second extraction by itself to see how well it performs. Maybe mixture 2 was aided by the first one in my experiment. But only doing a 30 min extraction left some behind. Maybe taking two extractions simultaneously will yield a stronger dream. I wonder how two extractions on fresh seeds would do. I only used 250 seeds this time, so I'll bump up to 400 next time.

I'm moving soon, but plan on growing my own my once I'm settled in. I'm planning on other grows too, but that's for another post. I'll also work on procuring more supplies. Let me know what you think

Thanks for report Mwtvvo, when you dream your fresh seeds, they will blow away your weaker experience. Sounds like you have the procedure down. Answered all your questions in post #83.
Tregar said "Please don't eat the seeds, the Shamans and indigenous people NEVER ate the seeds. A group of teens went to the emergency room last year after eating the seeds...they are bad on the stomach and intestines. I personally hate nausea, and have prepared 100% nausea free brews to the stomach and intestines for two decades from Ayahuasca, cactus & morning glory seeds using the cotton ball in a funnel filtering...see 3rd pic down...cotton ball and funnel is the best invention since the toothbrush!"

Considering how many species of Ipomoea are used as laxatives/purgatives, this information really bears repeating. Just research "Jalap root" to get the picture, kids! The purgative effects are due to water-insoluble resin. That is the rationale of the CWE and filtering, to get as far away as possible from this water-insoluble stuff.
This bears repeating too:

9) No, you are not wasting your time, have dreamed this in dreams, see my trip report below & also see visual trip reports on 400 to 500 seeds by Hermes, Nogal (both used cold water acidified with a squirt of lemon juice) and trip reports by downwardsfromzero, Triglav, dragonrider, Chemist Peter Webster.

Krystle Cole (she has lots of videos on you tube, and book "Lysergic" about her ergot wine experience in one of the chapters). She reported that she saw "constantly rotating holographic Sanskrit or Arabic & Zodiac symbols, floating in a circle around Todd's head."

Todd had made 6 jugs of the ergot wine and stored them for years in the underground missile silo they lived in. It was so powerful that Krystle said Skinner would say a Prayer before they both consumed, he never did that with anything else she said. How ironic that two LSD chemist (Pickard and Skinner) lived in a missile silo, "LSD is the bomb".

She is the former Goth stripper from Kansas who fell in love with LSD Chemist Todd Skinner.

Believe it or not, but I learned the CWE (cold water extract) from Hermes 20 years ago at the now defunct Lycaeum.

Erowid report:
The unripened seed pods of the Morning Glory reveal a white, much larger, soft seed with some green in the middle of the kernel. I have found that this state of the seeds is more than twice as potent as the black dried seeds. 400 dried is similar to a little less than one hit LSD. 400 fresh is like about 2 or three hits.

Myself (500ml cold spring water acidified to Ph=4 with DL tartaric acid extract on 400 slightly un-ripe seeds fresh from vine grown in 3/4 miracle grow + 1/4 cow manure compost) procedure given in (note 12):
Saw geometric patterns on the surface of everything, with closed eyes, colored vectors spun 360 degrees while traveling from left to right across visual plane. Sounds were not only amplified & music heavenly but audio hallucinations were produced, heavy euphoria component & very strong appreciation for beauty. Remember watching Scarlett Johansson interview on a small television and melting into the seat from her beauty amidst all the breath taking geometrics. Tripped hard as hell in dreams.

Last edited:
Thanks for report Mwtvvo, when you dream your fresh seeds, they will blow away your weaker experience. Sounds like you have the procedure down. Answered all your questions in post #83.

This bears repeating too:

9) No, you are not wasting your time, have dreamed this in dreams, see my trip report below & also see visual trip reports on 400 to 500 seeds by Hermes, Nogal (both used cold water acidified with a squirt of lemon juice) and trip reports by downwardsfromzero, Triglav, dragonrider, Chemist Peter Webster.

Krystle Cole (she has lots of videos on you tube, and book "Lysergic" about her ergot wine experience in one of the chapters). She reported that she saw "constantly rotating holographic Sanskrit or Arabic & Zodiac symbols, floating in a circle around Todd's head."

Todd had made 6 jugs of the ergot wine and stored them for years in the underground missile silo they lived in. It was so powerful that Krystle said Skinner would say a Prayer before they both consumed, he never did that with anything else she said. How ironic that two LSD chemist (Pickard and Skinner) lived in a missile silo, "LSD is the bomb".

She is the former Goth stripper from Kansas who fell in love with LSD Chemist Todd Skinner.

Believe it or not, but I learned the CWE (cold water extract) from Hermes 20 years ago at the now defunct Lycaeum.

Erowid report:

Myself (500ml cold spring water acidified to Ph=4 with DL tartaric acid extract on 400 slightly un-ripe seeds fresh from vine grown in 3/4 miracle grow + 1/4 cow manure compost) procedure given in (note 12):
Krystle Cole is a narc and a psychopath/sociopath. She kidnapped and tortured some teen or man, sexually abused/raped him, and would have murdered him if she could get away with it.

Within the report, kidnapping and torture victim Brandon Green states (Report, p. 4) that after kidnapping by Skinner and Krystal Cole, he was: 1.injected with unknown chemicals and drugs in his penis, testicles, back, arms and legs. 2.hit in the groin repeatedly. 3.kicked in the groin until he blacked out. 4.forced to drink an unknown substance and was also forced to swallow some form of "parasitic eggs." 5.not given any food and very little fluids during his captivity. 6.bound with duct tape by the hands and feet and beaten repeatedly. 7.duct-taped across the mouth to prevent his calls for help. 8.tied around the testicles and/or penis with a telephone cord and suspended from a bed. 9.pulled with the telephone cord around his penis until cartilage "popped." 10.subjected to a deep cut into his penis with a knife or razor blade. 11.subjected to bleach being poured over his groin area. 12."brutally shaved" by Krystle Cole of his scalp, eyebrows, genitalia and his entire body. 13.subjected to severe trauma to the rectum with an unknown instrument.

April 4, 2007: Krystle Cole's Pre-Sentence Investigation Report also cites torture victim Brandon Green as reporting a collapsed lung, damage to the left side of his body, sexual dysfunction, severe memory loss (click here for Report p. 5-8).

"I was kidnapped in July, 2003, and today in almost February, 2007. Almost four years have gone by, and I'm still in constant agony in multiple areas across my body. It kills me to think that Krystal could be released from probation in half the amount of time that I have been suffering. I beg the courts to be harsh on Krystal and charge her with the maximum penalty available. Krystal A. Cole-Skinner handed me over to complete evil. Krystal A. Cole-Skinner encouraged and enjoyed the physical, sexual and emotional torture inflicted against my will, for numerous days. Krystal is very sick and very young. She has the propensity to kill and is arrogant enough to follow through with it. Her only regret is getting caught, and probably wishes she had finished me off there in the field." (See Report, p. 10.)

Question from Pre-Trial Investigator: Do you believe the Defendant is a serious threat to the community? Answer:

"Yes, very much so. She is young, evil and enthusiastic. She still has a lot of damage she could do, if not punished correctly the first time. Just as her predecessor/husband, each time she slides through the court system successfully, she will become more brazen and more confident." (See Report, p. 10-11, and see January 5, 2011 indictment of Krystal Cole's advertisers in State v. Sloan, below.)

Question from Pre-Trial Investigator: What type of punishment, in your opinion, so you feel is necessary for the Defendant to receive? Answer:

"Incarceration. People are creatures of habit. I would bet the farm she is currently living off illegally made money, and is either committing or scheming several large crimes. She has grown up in a life of easy money, answering to no one, and is lying to everyone. I would be too scared not to incarcerate Krystal A. Cole-Skinner. For somebody to commit the types of crimes she has committed, and to show no real signs of emotions, she is a loose cannon and is a threat to any community, especially a threat to unsuspecting males." (See Report, p. 11.)

"She was the first and only girlfriend I took home to my parents. I trusted Krystal with everything ... I had a boyish optimism about life. I was quick-witted and mentally sharp. And above all else, I had no idea such evil, like Krystal, even existed...In contrast with the way I feel Krystal was portrayed throughout the court process, I want the court to know that Krystal was a strong willed, intelligent woman with full control of her emotions and psychological abilities. She is the definition of wicked and manipulative. Unfortunately for society, Krystal has the capability to play or maneuver a person or situation just as someone would engage in chess. One person Krystal played was Gordon Todd Skinner. She always had the upper hand in the relationship. Krystal was not controlled or kidnapped by (Skinner)" (See Report, p. 8-9.)

"Many nights Krystal would sit in front of the mirror and would repeat to herself what she would say if ever caught for her and (Skinner's) illicit drug activity. Months after my body was discovered in Texas and the three were identified and located, the first assistant D.A. on the case had me come into his office to discuss the court case. When Krystal's pre-memorized story about her involvement with (Skinner) was regurgitated by (attorney) David Robertson, my stomach dropped and I felt faint: 'She was just a girl who got caught up in (Skinner's) manipulation and mind control' (italicized in the original)." (See Report, p. 9.)

April 4, 2007: Krystal Cole's Pre-Sentence Investigation Report also cites statements of torture victim Brandon Green regarding Krystal Cole's activities prior to and after the kidnapping:

"After my body was dumped, (Skinner) and (Cole) returned home and proceeded to contact several of my former friends and associates. She would ask them if they had heard from Brandon ... In my humble opinion, Krystal's involvement was greatly played down throughout the court proceedings. The moment I heard (attorney) Mr. Robertson express to me his feelings in regards to Krystal and it was verbatim the phrase Krystal would always practice in front of the mirror. I realized at the point Krystal's true side would never be brought out in court ...To think that my high school felony drug charge for an unprescribed pain medication carried a worse penaltythan Krystal's charge, makes me cringe. She always said, the two worst things that can happen to her are spending time in jail and./or getting a felony conviction. I pray earnestly that she gets both." (See Report, p. 10.)

"Here are a few things probably never mentioned about Krystal's premeditation and the execution of the of the plans in regards to my kidnapping:

Although she was broke, had no steady income and had previously helped me financially, Krystal secretly paid my apartment's rent several months ahead. She had told the landlord that her and I (sic) were about to go to California to take care of her dying father. I found this information out after the fact, and it still took me several years to realize she paid up my apartment so nobody would be looking for my body.

Two weeks prior to my kidnapping Krystal had spent a lot of time and energy in the search for an 'anointed' person to create her a pure white prayer robe that was designated for a special occasion. In sick twist of humor, Krystal wore the same prayer robe I helped design to perform seances over my body while I was being tortured. She would chant prayers over my body, offering up my soul as a sacrifice to Satan." (See Report, p. 9.)

I asked a botanist friend about what was in kykeon, if the Ancient Greeks used morning glory seeds, grain that had ergot on it, or if they just used pennyroyal or even Datura instead. If he replies I will let you know what he said.

I don't think anyone actually knows for sure, it's all conjecture as far as I know, but I'm curious what your friend says regardless.

I don't think anyone actually knows for sure, it's all conjecture as far as I know, but I'm curious what your friend says regardless.
OK this is what my friend told me. There were not morning glory seeds in it.

The most important psychoactive plant since the Neolithic times is henbane. henbane, hyoscyamus. The belladonna, Atropa belladonna, is related.

Poppy Papaver somniferum has also been in Eastern Europe since the Bronze Age, it comes from Western Europe. There are archaeological finds of seeds from these plants, and the Ancient Greeks knew about papaver somniferum.

European Convolvulus or morning glory or bindweed species are common weeds without any uses.
European mints are common plants near the water, for tea, often used without any psychoactive effects.

Mentha pulegium, pennyroyal, is a plant near rivers and streams, not very common. Slightly toxic.

There are only white morning glories in Europe, they are called winds. Bindweed. The seeds, flowers, roots, etc. were not used in kykeon made for eleusis. Colored morning glories are subtropical to tropical and exotic. The Ancient Greeks, Ancient Egyptians, and Ancient Romans did not know about psychoactive mushrooms or use them.

Last edited:
Good to see you again Xorkoth & PriestTheyCalledHim (your name reminds me of the priest at Eleusis). I grew up reading all the amazing posts by Xorkoth.

In conclusion:

The kykeon secret entheogen prepared by the Priest at Eleusis in ancient Greece for 2,000 years (which the initiates consumed in Sept year after year) needed to be an entheogen that:

(1) hundreds of people could take at once
(2) it had to be enjoyable
(3) had a low "freak out factor" (hundreds of people were taking it all together!)
(4) needed to grow in large amounts (enough to feed hundreds of people at once for 2,000 years, consistently year after year.)

Ergot infected paspalum distichum grass (which has been known to grow adjacent to Eleusis in the famous Rarian plain) fits the bill imho.

1-acetaledhyde LSH and 1-acetaldehyde penniclavine is what LSH and penniclavine convert to when you mix it with mint, which the priest added to the brew (we know this from the ancient writings). Not to mention researchers in 1961 found that Claviceps Paspali infected grass makes high amounts of LSH in culture, Stevens & Hall, it all fits together in theory. When tripping on it, you have complete control of your faculties yet you still trip your brains out, similar to ALD-52 (1-acetyl LSD) which is relaxing, forgiving yet highly visual and potent.

As everyone knows, 2 drugs combined is more potent than just one, the same 2 strong drugs are found both in the Aztec morning glory and the Greek claviceps paspali infected paspalum distichum L. grass when fresh.

Remember, I NEVER said the kykeon was morning glory seeds.

Please see the 20 pics in the linked to thread too, there is a pic of CLAVICEPS PASPALI ERGOT INFECTED PASPALUM DISTICHUM GRASS (last pic). I even give some trip reports with the ergot from the grass in the thread:

Ergot infected Claviceps paspali contains the exact same alkaloid profile as the Aztec Morning glory, both contain sky high amounts of LSH and penniclavine when fresh.

I have tripped my brains out on 400 fresh morning glory seeds, here is my report, there is no doubt in my mind the kykeon was claviceps paspali infected ergot imho in theory, even Albert Hofmann & chemist Peter Webster both think so, see here:

Saw geometric patterns on the surface of everything, with closed eyes, colored vectors spun 360 degrees while traveling from left to right across visual plane. Sounds were not only amplified & music heavenly but audio hallucinations were produced, heavy euphoria component & very strong appreciation for beauty. Remember watching Scarlett Johansson interview on a small television and melting into the seat from her beauty amidst all the breath taking geometrics. Tripped hard as hell in dreams.

From page 1:
Peter Webster said "I can personally assure readers that the alkaloids of morning glory are, when prepared correctly, quite capable of producing the entire range of powerful pysychedelic effects. The principle psychoactive compounds of morning glory are also the major alkaloids found in Claviceps paspali, yet they are not found in C. purpurea." (note 26).

Albert Hofmann (discoverer of LSD) proposed a hypothesis that the kykeon might have been prepared from the species of ergot as well: Claviceps paspali, growing not on barley (or only rarely) but on wild grasses of the region such as Paspalum distichum. The hypothesis appears attractive because C. paspali produces a much more psychedelic blend of alkaloids than C. purpurea, similar to that contained in the redoubtable Western hemisphere psychedelic plant of the Aztecs, ololiuhqui ie morning glory. In addition, the toxic ergopeptine alkaloids are completely absent in this ergot species (note 25).

Researchers showed in 1961 that Claviceps paspali produces high amounts of LSH in culture (note 24): "Production of a new lysergic acid derivative (LSH or Lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide) by a strain of Claviceps paspali, Stevens & Hall". Picture of Eleusian Mysteries & center for Eleusis Telesterion (initiation Hall for initiates...ALL men, women & even slave were invited) in ancient Greece attached.

Chemist Peter Webster even wrote that morning glory & Paspalum distichum L. grass infected with claviceps paspali both contain the exact same alkaloids, though no one seemed to notice his writings. Just like the remarkable book "Road to Eleusis" by Albert Hofmann, Wasson & Prof Ruck that was mostly ignored by the scholars, as the book had disappointing sales.

And yes, even LSD can be converted to 1-acetaldehyde LSD or what is very similar to ALD-52 (1-acetyl LSD) at home using the study solution recipe given in (note 12). See sample ALD-52 trip reports from myself and others (note 16) and (note 17). Remember, this was all confirmed by the 1992 adducts study (note 6).

The table from Sandoz suggested that ALD-52 might actually have advantages over LSD, reducing any side effects but achieving a stronger trip. Measurements of brain waves while people were taking the two drugs showed that while LSD produced brain waves associated with intense concentration and anxiety, ALD produced brain waves showing a more relaxed mental state.

Note (16): My ALD-52 dream experience from long ago on 300ugs:
Had the chance in dreams to try ALD-52 around 10 years ago twice, and the blotter had diagrams of the ALD-52 molecule on the back of the blotter, and both times found the 300ug trips experienced in dreams to be PROFOUNDLY VISUAL, remember looking at a living woman's face and seeing it covered & overlayed with colored hieroglyphic symbols. The trip was very strong visually and yet found it relaxed and potently humorous, laughed for at least an hour watching episodes of "Funny or die" at the time.

Also remember seeing a group of Indian Shaman's sitting in a circle floating in mid-air when I walked into the bedroom, potent visuals...miss ALD-52, but the recipe in thread will transform the morning glory seed's LSH and penniclavine into similar molecules at least at the bottom indole NH group, which helps significantly in achieving a visually strong trip, sounds are amplified and music heavenly, strong audio heightening qualities, euphoric & stimulating yet relaxed journeys.

Note (17) Sample ALD-52 trip report #2:
hxxps://www.reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/4ynu/highly_underestimated_ald52/
Yes, I realize it's not technically LSD but really, it might as well be. I took 300ug thinking it would be mild if anything. Granted it wasn't as intense mentally as LSD can sometimes be, but conceptually and aesthetically it is beautiful beyond anything I ever anticipated. I feel perfect. At one. Better than I've felt in so long. I thought I could never trip again on anything but this is honestly paradigm changing for me. ALD-52 should be considered just as powerful as LSD-25 although it's a lot more relaxed and somewhat forgiving. As it is probably apparent I'm still very deep into this experience and I hope this to be an open discussion to anyone who would like to be involved.

My god, I just went through multiple ego death experiences beyond anything I've ever experienced from LSD before. There are no words. I mean there are plenty of "words" but none of them mean a single thing compared to any of THAT. Dear GOD. I never expected anything like this, but I sure as hell needed it. Even if I'm the only one here to express it to, as that's realistically the truth of nature anyhow. However, anyone who felt compelled to actually read through all this insanity, I just want you to know you're beautiful and you are everything. All things are right and they always will be.

Anyway, as far as the ALD-52, I took 300ug as I said. It was amazing and stronger than I expected, however I don't think 100ug would be very eventful to be perfectly honest. If you're concerned about it being too strong 200 might be worth it but 300 was really a great amount if you ask me. Even if you haven't taken any lysergamides before ALD-52 is rather calm compared to LSD or even mushrooms for the most part. Visually though, at least for me, it was absolutely breathtaking. Colors and textures were shifting like crazy.

Everything was alive and magical. Patterns were forming everywhere. I could lose myself so easily as the visuals seemed to drag my focus in without any effort. As a result, ego death was basically automatic and I reached that point multiple times. The first time I ever experienced ego death on LSD it left me with this beautiful feeling, like a deep inner glow that lasted for months afterwards. It eventually faded and I hadn't felt anything quite like it in years, but ALD-52 brought it back, and I feel like I've awakened from a spiritual coma.

Another thing is LSD sometimes causes my mind to wander uncontrollably unless I take my own initiative to focus, especially during the come up which can also sometimes fill me with restless confusion. Once I peak everything usually evens out, but ALD-52 put me in a state of perfect clarity from beginning to end. The come up was so smooth and comfortable.

I didn't notice the come down because I actually went to sleep when I felt like it was time to do so, which was an interesting surprise. Every time I've taken LSD I've had to let it run its entire course before even attempting to sleep. Often I would have to stay up for the entire day after which is obviously physically and mentally exhausting. But once I felt like the ALD-52 had made its point I went to sleep just like any other day, and woke up the next morning fully rested and mentally clear.

Overall, it felt very natural and I never had a single moment of uncomfortability or confusion. Just pure psychedelic bliss. I mean, I've had some amazing and extremely important experiences on LSD but honestly after the other night, think I prefer ALD-52. It felt like tripping for the first time again.

Last edited:
As dragonride has mentioned in his trip reports, combining as little as a small amount of the morning glory extract with LSD resulted in overwhelming visuals.

Fresh off the vine Morning glory contains alkaloid teamwork between LSH & Penniclavine. Penniclavine is stimulating like LSD (Yui & Takeo). LSD only agonizes adrenal A2A (as far as adrenal receptors).

Penniclavine (found in extremely high amounts in the Aztec seeds & in the Greek claviceps paspali infected wild grass Paspalum distichum L, with the labile LSH a close second in both of them) binds to 5-ht1a, 5-ht2a, 5-ht6, 5-ht7, adrenal A2A, A2C, A2D, and most of the dopamine receptors (note 10). We don't have radioligand binding data for LSH, we only know it is similar to LAE-32 in TIHKAL, in which human experiments were done, at 1.5mg it was stimulating & "LSD like".

The adrenal receptors are hit heavily by NATURAL entheogens like mescaline, Ayahuasca with caapi, shrooms, and are believed by some to be responsible for alot of the "aesthetics/euphoria/appreciation of beauty" feeling activity that is experienced while tripping.

Mescaline for example binds to A2C with "off the chart" rating of 4.00 (max). Anyone who has ever dreamed cactus knows the appreciation for beauty is "thru the roof". Fresh morning glory seeds also result in similar over the top beauty appreciation & euphoria.

dragonrider:
Once a mere 30 seeds were enough to cause an overwhelming OBE on LSD, paired with the most insane visuals and a defragmentation of the mind like i have never experienced ever since. I am convinced that there is a substance in fresh morning glories, and maybe it is LSH, that modulates receptors that are being activated by psychedelics in such a way that it can boost the effects of other psychedelics. And also that LSA has the opposite effect. Unfortunately, my morning glories fell victim of a fungus last year.

Last edited:
Each morning glory pod contains around 5 to 10 seeds at end of fall harvest season. Each plant will produce a couple hundred (200+) seeds, with the 15 plants I planted in each 17" wide x 15" tall planter with 7 foot tall fence, will harvest around 3000 seeds per planter, since I have double planters, looking at harvesting 6000 seeds divided by 400 to 500 seeds = 15 to 12 high potency trips in dreams.

As dragonride has mentioned in his trip reports, combining as little as a small amount of the morning glory extract with LSD resulted in overwhelming visuals.

Fresh off the vine Morning glory contains alkaloid teamwork between LSH & Penniclavine. Penniclavine is stimulating like LSD (Yui & Takeo). LSD only agonizes adrenal A2A (as far as adrenal receptors).

Penniclavine (found in extremely high amounts in the seeds & in claviceps paspali infected wild grass Paspalum distichum L, with the labile LSH a close second in both of them) binds to 5-ht1a, 5-ht2a, 5-ht6, 5-ht7, adrenal A2A, A2C, A2D, and most of the dopamine receptors (note 10). We don't have radioligand binding data for LSH, we only know it is similar to LAE-32 in TIHKAL, in which human experiments were done, at 1.5mg it was stimulating & "LSD like".

The adrenal receptors are hit heavily by NATURAL entheogens like mescaline, Ayahuasca with caapi, shrooms, and are believed by some to be responsible for alot of the "aesthetics/euphoria/appreciation of beauty" feeling activity that is experienced while tripping.

Mescaline for example binds to A2C with "off the chart" rating of 4.00 (max). Anyone who has ever dreamed cactus knows the appreciation for beauty is "thru the roof". Fresh morning glory seeds also result in similar over the top beauty appreciation & euphoria.

dragonrider:

Hey man any links or anything you can provide regarding AC2 and it’s “beauty” factor? This intrigues me as that is an effect I adore in psychedelic drugs. Where does DMT fall with AC2?

-GC

G_Chem said:
Hey man any links or anything you can provide regarding AC2 and it’s “beauty” factor? This intrigues me as that is an effect I adore in psychedelic drugs. Where does DMT fall with AC2?

DMT ranks very high G_Chem my friend, see post #7 here (3/4 way down the entire thread), where I give the radioligand (receptorome) binding data for all the natural psychedelics including DMT, the chart is in color:

I also ADORE the over the top beauty appreciation with psychedelics just like you G_Chem! Have had hundreds of dreams with small amounts of home grown cactus (containing perhaps around 300 to 400mg actives) which used to combine with Hofmann's potion in the distant past (in order to amplify the beauty of the rare cactus) resulting in hours of unbelievable open and closed eye visions, breathtaking infinitely beautiful experiences, and had 2 very potent dream experiences with fresh off the vine seeds, which also resulted in over the top appreciation for beauty and euphoria.

Last edited:
Cognitive Heart posted her trip report on post #12 of DMT Nexus thread, I'm not surprised at all her 76 very un-ripe seed (soft & watery taste) experience felt like 4 grams of mushrooms. She picked it even fresher than I ever have.

I did not experience any cramps or vasoconstriction whatsoever on 400 "slightly un-ripe yet still black seeds fresh off the vine." I was able to crush them with a hammer and coffee grind them. They did emit a green-apple like smell of acetaldehyde while grinding. Hermes also reported no vasoconstriction with 400 to 500 black seeds.

* I wonder if picking the seeds TOO EARLY might have been what caused the intense vasoconstriction you felt? as the last stage in alkaloid storage in seed embryo is conversion of ergometrine to LSH, if the vine is not yet done converting ergometrine to LSH--->then there might be more ergometrine left in the seeds than normal (3 to 5% see table on page 1 from 2016 Polish mg study), and ergometrine is known to cause cramping and vasoconstriction. HBWR contains 17% ergometrine in comparison, and no LSH (note 14).

The plant is a complex chemical factory that takes time to make final high amounts of LSH & penniclavine in stages.

Aum_Shanti:
In fresher seeds there's mainly LSH (in relation to LSA). Only in old seeds, the LSA is dominant. This is because the fungi on the plant can only biosynthesize LSH (not LSA), and LSA is then a decomposition product of LSH over time. The fungi on the vines biosynthesize:

From Tryptophan-->chanoclavine-->agroclavine-->elymoclavine-->lysergic acid-->ergometrine-->LSH, which then decomposes over time into LSA.

See (note 19) when ingesting 5 to 10mg of pure ergonovine, another name for ergometrine (found in HBWR at 17%, 83% LSA/iso-LSA), June 1979 Journal of Psychedelic Drugs, all 3 experimenters experienced debilitating leg cramps and vasoconstriction..."Now it was clear to all of us that ergonovine was entheogenic...The entheogenic effects, however, were very mild, while the somatic effects were quite strong. We had none of the euphoria characteristic of LSD and Psilocybin experiences."

dragonrider said:
Yes, it is strange how morning glory can be so extremely powerfull sometimes. If it would give these effects more consistently, morning glory surely would be the most widely used hallucinogen.

I have not tried this peppermint method yet, but if it would allow these very psychedelic effects to be experienced anytime, then it would be a gamechanger for sure.

It just so turns out dragonrider that you can test the 1992 adducts solution recipe with plain LSD, shown how below...and the Aztec morning glory was the most widely used hallucinogen by the Aztecs & Mayans, even more important than their 2 other classical plants, Peyote and mushrooms (note 4) and (note 5).

Here's how you can test my hypothesis: even LSD can be converted to 1-acetaldehyde LSD or what is very similar to ALD-52 (1-acetyl LSD) at home using the study solution recipe given in (notes 6 & 12).

You simply dissolve LSD blotter(s) into a shot glass full of fridge chilled cold sherry wine (10mg natural acetaldehyde) which has added 5 peppermint extract drops (2mg acetaldehyde, note 15) added. Then let sit in fridge for 3 hours with swirling once per hour. The study showed adducts formed 100% in around 1.5 hour, but I would give it longer since it is not on a stir mantle. This may even happen "in vivo" in the liver, as well as it being formed externally, we just don't know yet.

See sample ALD-52 trip reports from myself and others (note 16) and (note 17). Remember, this was all confirmed by the 1992 adducts study (note 6).

Once you experience the effects of your own home-made 1-acetaldehyde LSD, compare the experience with my own in (note 16) and other in (note 17).

Notes can be read in post #2 thru post #3 of thread (2nd half of this paper, 16 pages).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20 pics here:

Two weeks after sprouting: the 15 plants per planter have all climbed several inches up the fence already, there are 20 vertical rods per fence for them to climb.

Each morning glory pod contains around 5 seeds at end of fall harvest season. Each plant will produce a couple hundred (200+) seeds, with the 15 plants I planted in each 17" wide x 15" tall planter with 7 foot tall fence, will harvest around 3000 seeds per planter, since I have double planters, looking at harvesting 6000 seeds divided by 400 seeds = 15 high potency trips in dreams.

Last edited:
I don't like the fact that the Nexus forum only lets certain people in, I believe it should be just like Eleusis in ancient Greece, where everyone is allowed in to participate. Posting here so that everyone can comment and add to discussion.

To test the 1992 adducts study: LSD blotters can theoretically be converted at home into 1-acetaledhyde LSD or basically equivalent to what ALD-52 is, see sample super highly visual & aesthetic reports in notes (16) and (17), by soaking in 1 shot of cold sherry wine (contains 10mg acetaldehyde) with 5 drops of peppermint extract (contains 2 mg acetaldehyde & corresponding acids) for 3 hours in fridge, with swirling once per hour. Researchers achieved 100% new adduct product in 1.5 hour. The sherry is already at ph=4, so no acidic solution needs to be made, like study calls for.

ALD-52 is know to be even more visual, conceptual & aesthetic compared to the more analytical and less aesthetic LSD, also more forgiving and relaxing mentally compared to LSD which produced brain waves associated with intense concentration & anxiety, reports from Sandoz labs.

In conclusion, done posting until come back November (end of Oct = harvest season here) with a trip report again with fresh dark hard seeds fresh out of the black pods once again. See you later my friends DrumTripper and G_Chem.

2016 Polish morning glory study found 3x higher amounts of LSH in MG seeds direct from grower/producer vs retail (note 7):
fresh black seeds from vine: likely 5.00 LSH to 5.00 penniclavine ratio
seeds direct from growers: 1.71 LSH to 5.08 penniclavine ratio
seeds off retail racks: 0.54 LSH to 4.75 penniclavine ratio

Just so everyone is clear, I did not experience any cramps or vasoconstriction whatsoever on 400 "black seeds fresh off the vine." I was able to crush them with a hammer and coffee grind them, then do a cold water extract on them, with cold spring water that had been previously acidified to ph=4 with DL tartaric acid, but lemon juice or crushed vitamin C can be substituted.

They did emit a faint green-apple like smell of acetaldehyde while grinding, indicating they were quite fresh. Hermes also reported no vasoconstriction with 400 and later even 500 black seeds.

The pods were black I pulled from, and the seeds were black, hard and fresh off the vine, I immediately vacuum pack and froze them, I do not think it is a good idea to collect the seeds very un-ripe when they are watery and soft or even when they are un-ripe, reasons why:

1) The seeds cannot be stored in freezer well in that state, to preserve their high potency for future trips.

2) The seeds cannot be hammered and coffee ground in that state, as they are not hard.

3) Picking the seeds TOO EARLY might have been what caused the intense vasoconstriction that Cognitive Heart felt off a mere 76 very un-ripe watery and soft seeds...as the last stage in alkaloid storage in seed embryo is conversion of ergometrine to LSH.

If the vine is not yet done converting ergometrine to LSH--->then there could very likely be more ergometrine left in the seeds than normal (3 to 5% is normal for black seeds, see table on page 1 from 2016 Polish mg study), and ergometrine is known to cause cramping and vasoconstriction. HBWR contains 17% ergometrine in comparison, and no LSH (note 14).

The plant is a complex chemical factory that takes time to make final high amounts of LSH & penniclavine in stages.

Aum_Shanti:
In fresher seeds there's mainly LSH (in relation to LSA). Only in old seeds, the LSA is dominant. This is because the fungi on the plant can only biosynthesize LSH (not LSA), and LSA is then a decomposition product of LSH over time. The fungi on the vines biosynthesize:

From Tryptophan-->chanoclavine-->agroclavine-->elymoclavine-->lysergic acid-->ergometrine-->LSH, which then decomposes over time into LSA.

See (note 19) when ingesting 5 to 10mg of pure ergonovine, another name for ergometrine (found in HBWR at 17%, 83% LSA/iso-LSA), June 1979 Journal of Psychedelic Drugs, all 3 experimenters experienced debilitating leg cramps and vasoconstriction..."Now it was clear to all of us that ergonovine was entheogenic...The entheogenic effects, however, were very mild, while the somatic effects were quite strong. We had none of the euphoria characteristic of LSD and Psilocybin experiences."

Trip reports all with dark black hard seeds:

Myself (500ml cold spring water acidified to Ph=4 with DL tartaric acid extract on 400 black hard fresh seeds right off vine, grown in 3/4 miracle grow + 1/4 cow manure compost) procedure given in (note 12):

(1) Hermes (the Lycaeum)
Cold water extract with squirt of lemon juice: Saw strong 4D lattice-like open eye visuals and warping and melting of furniture with only 400 seeds. There are around 32 to 36 seeds to a gram. I see amazing three and seemingly four-dimensional shapes morphing and bifurcating. Often I get religious and esoteric themed visuals, like fractal cherub wings and winged eyes like those in some of Alex Grey's work. Eyes are all over everything. I see pyramids and sphinxes and Gigeresque biomechanical forms. I see amazing geometric lattice structures. I watch mathematical space-filling algorithms doing their thing, all of this with nothing more than 500 seeds.

(2) Nogal (the Nook)
Yes I know of someone who tried the CWE method with the Heavenly Blue variety, except with the substitution of a coffee grinder in place of a stone metate (I think that's what is called but I could be wrong), and a squirt of lemon in the water, with around 400-500 seeds. Closed and open eyed visuals were extremely breath taking. Some of the most prominent visions were of Aztec/Mayan glyphic patterns, a menacing and demonic technicolor nymph made of light who tried to seduce the viewer, and this bizare trail of energy spheres which each contained a different stylized animal form (again definately of Aztec/Mayan origin).

I do believe that since the seeds were grown in high quality soil and were fed 1 tablespoon of miracle grow powder in 1 gallon watering can with spout just once a month during growing season, is the reason the seeds were so potent (asides from being used fresh), as growing them in high quality soil can result in seeds with 0.079% lysergic acid amide content according to article I read from Mrs. Superweed.

Fresh picked off the vine seeds are best. There can be up to a 16 fold variation in the psychoactive potency of seeds produced according to Mrs. Superweed, as the species has a range between .005% and .079% total indole alkaloids.

She grew seeds in miracle grow and cow compost as well, had the alkaloid content tested by a Lab, and found .079% alkaloid content back in the day, this article was retrieved from over 22 years ago.

Aso, the application of NPK fertilizer (miracle grow) + composted cattle manure increased crop yield by 48.9% compared to NPK fertilizer alone ---> from 2017 Frontiers in Microbiology, 05 Sept 2017 "Composted Cattle Manure Increases Microbial Activity and Soil Fertility." Some users report that their plants grew three times in size once they added miracle grow soil to their existing potting soil.

My heavenly blue flowers and vines were MONSTERS, I had complete strangers (even some lovely looking women) come over in the neighborhood just to admire the huge flowers on the vine two decades ago which could be seen from the street, now I grow in privacy.

For highest lysergic acid amide content in the seeds, it is recommended to grow in 3/4 miracle grow + 1/4 organic cow manure compost & add 1 tablespoon miracle grow powder to one gallon watering can with spout and feed only once per month during growing season.

You can find all 3 items at your local big box home improvement garden store, even the 17" wide x 15" tall planters & five foot tall welded round fence, I used tin snips to snip off an extra piece, then used plastic tye wraps to secure it to top of 5 foot section, for a 7 foot tall section in all, the rolled up fence automatically un-winds perfectly to fit the interior of your pot.

Pictures can be seen here:

Last edited:
Thanks for all your excellent work on this yourself, and for sourcing so much GREAT information on this subject.
I will also be back in the autumn with my own trials of extracts from my vines (flying saucers and tricolour).
Have a good remainder of summer! :)

Wait one question quick..

So LSD can be converted to ALD-52? Or a substance similar to it? Are we talking simply soaking a blotter in peppermint extract then consuming? Anymore details on that, I’ve got plenty of LSD laying around.

-GC

G_chem said:
Wait one question quick.. So LSD can be converted to ALD-52? Or a substance similar to it? Are we talking simply soaking a blotter in peppermint extract then consuming? Anymore details on that, I’ve got plenty of LSD laying around.
Yes, indeed, I have performed the experiment twice now with outstanding results, it's the only way I will take LSD from now on. 1st experiment was with 300ug of LSD, 2nd one used 400ug of LSD, both converted to 1-acetaldehyde LSD, out of this world incredible, vastly different from LSD, like an upgraded version of LSD imho, see here: