• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Post Pics Of Those Who Died From Drugs

Joey Bransford Johnson

May 28, of 2009 my best friend Joey Johnson OD'd from Fentanyl....27 years old...Don't play with this shit it is not meant to shoot! He had scoliosis and was prescribed and on fentanyl for a couple of years so his tolerancy was ski high..(no pun intended) Don't fuck w/ this drug take as prescribed! RIP ...my heart goes out to you all..5 months clean Joey! I did it ..Miss ya bro

Iron%20Lung
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
joe g - heroin od
sean ob - anurism due to drug use (so i was told)
dawnelle j - seroquil/heroin od
LA - fentynal od (like sum1 else said that shit aint for slamming is deff right)
BJ m - hit a tree drunk driving i was 14 first friend i ever saw in a coffin cried for the whole memorial

1 more kid i never knew his name but he went down beside me at ravers ranch, i helped load him in the bed of a truck. they asked me to check his pulse just as the driver was getting back in the truck but there was none. whoever u were man i can never forget u. ur in my life forever i c ur face all time.

Christine... Suicide to cope with addiction.

christine.jpg

It's been many years and you were so young. I wish you didn't do it but I do know you found the peace you craved so much. Remember when we wrestled and you bit my hand? Haha you were always a cheap wrestler. I'll never forget me pulling my fist out of your mouth and half your front tooth coming flying out with it. You were so embarrased!

On my bedside table still sits the hospital bracelet they put on you before you died.

Sweetheart I miss you, I'm just hoping you can't see me now. Please don't look.

RIP Christine. O

Jason H. 198x-2008

poly drug overdose. Took multiple types of drugs at a party and was found dead in the morning.

l_c382ba935a9477b6bdea0ff7e12b0ac0.jpg

Last edited:
Shanna D. 03/04/1987-17/02/2009 : Suicide on Mushroom trip (Thrown over a bridge)
You missed me so much Shanny :'(

Rest in Peace to my best friend growing up, Justin Dane Wright. He died July 22, 2006 at the age of 19 from a Fentanyl overdose. Unfortunately any pictures I have of him are not in a digital format, nor do I find that it would do any good to take the time to have them scanned. The thought just makes me even more sad. I honestly can say that I feel like maybe, just maybe, if I could have been a better friend he just might still be here. :(

while you have my condolences, how is getting eaten by a shark considered drug related?

show some respect in this thread please. regardless of how some left this world, they still left and this thread is here to remember them. may all of our lost ones rest in peace and may we always remember the good times.

Christine... Suicide to cope with addiction.

christine.jpg

It's been many years and you were so young. I wish you didn't do it but I do know you found the peace you craved so much. Remember when we wrestled and you bit my hand? Haha you were always a cheap wrestler. I'll never forget me pulling my fist out of your mouth and half your front tooth coming flying out with it. You were so embarrased!

On my bedside table still sits the hospital bracelet they put on you before you died.

Sweetheart I miss you, I'm just hoping you can't see me now. Please don't look.

RIP Christine. O

I was just overwhelmed when i saw her picture. She seemed so happy in that pic, very pretty and full of life. What happened? what was her story? What drove her to suicide? Sorry for the questions, i suddenly became overwhelmed with grief and attached with her picture, and usually im not this emotional.

This is in memorial to my friend Asher Edgerton Austin.

l_3a611f383dc54a4cbce966f44bdaf108.jpg

May 20th, 1983 - June 7th, 2009

He struggled for a very long time with a very bad heroin addiction. Id seen him in his real ups when he was happy working in a bakery and going back to school and in his real downs when I had to revive him in the parking lot in front of my house while waiting on emergency assistance. He was a real original, an amazing artist and musician and overall an amazing person and friend.

Last year he celebrated his 26th birthday on the 20th of May. Three days later on the 23rd of May he graduated after tons of hard work with his Bachelors degree. He passed away a mere two weeks later from an overdose of heroin.

I miss talking to you and I miss your awesome flaming giraffe tattoo. We all miss you very much, Asher. Hope you finally found some peace..

This is in memorial to my friend Asher Edgerton Austin.

l_3a611f383dc54a4cbce966f44bdaf108.jpg

May 20th, 1983 - June 7th, 2009

He struggled for a very long time with a very bad heroin addiction. Id seen him in his real ups when he was happy working in a bakery and going back to school and in his real downs when I had to revive him in the parking lot in front of my house while waiting on emergency assistance. He was a real original, an amazing artist and musician and overall an amazing person and friend.

Last year he celebrated his 26th birthday on the 20th of May. Three days later on the 23rd of May he graduated after tons of hard work with his Bachelors degree. He passed away a mere two weeks later from an overdose of heroin.

I miss talking to you and I miss your awesome flaming giraffe tattoo. We all miss you very much, Asher. Hope you finally found some peace..

he was my age, i was born a month after him. very sad.

jengp.jpg

Jen. Suicide due to depression/addiction.
I loved you very much, more than you knew. You were the most beautiful person I've ever met, inside and out. Been over two years and still I think about you every day. I'm sorry for everything that happened. I feel like I could have been a better friend to you. I let my addiction affect how I treated you.

We all still love you. I hope you found peace!
p.s. Take care of Shiloh, Danu + Sharon.

Last edited:
I'm an older guy, 45, I had a heart attack six years ago, smoked weed for England as we say here. Lucky I had it in a small village when the doctor was open, 12 hours earlier and i'd be dead.

It's so sad to see so many young people dying, so many from heroin and so many in the US.

There are ways out. Knowledge and politics, the shit things in your life often are the fault of the state, of power, don't take it out on yourself.

These kids on smack are dying because of the criminalisation of the drug, they are being killed by political policy all over the world.

My respect to those that are gone.

For most, this thread should serve as a wake up call that we all need to do as much as we can for the sake of harm reduction. So many overdoses.:( Makes me sick. Whats worse is that ive done some of the things that have made some of our lost ones overdose.

T