• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Post Pics Of Those Who Died From Drugs

l4d79a5c75dfdd7f9886191mb6.jpg

My friend Jason J. who died in October. (I don't know who the girl in the pic is)

He was badly addicted to heroin and as a result of the accompanying depression he shot himself in the head.

He was 19.

RIP

I find posts like this one especially tragic.

No one that young should be dealing with H addiction - I can't even imagine dealing with my habit when I was that age.

I do not know if i should post her picture.

Victoria was a beautiful blond cheerleader, scored 780 out of 800 on the math portion of the SATs, had good enough grades to attend an excellent university, popular, and generally one of those people you meet and think "She is perfect", i did not know her well but i attended her funeral because i felt like i should pay my respects to someone who had more potential to do wonderful things than anyone i have ever met.

The only thing about it was, she was an oxy user and the night she died had also been drinking, she lost control of the car and rolled it while not wearing a seat belt. It was 2 days after christmas, end of the first semester of her senior year. Her funeral was on New Years Eve.

The strange thing about it was, her favorite number had been 52 (she was a numbers person) from what i hear she saw it as a symbol for change and new beginnings. The day she died was on the 52 week of the year.

Over 1000 people, including myself attended the funeral.

Another odd thing about it is that not a lot of people knew she did drugs, which made the stories around her death vary by how they knew her. It seemed like most of the drug users knew it about her but none of us ever really told anyone. When i heard about it i was told not to speak of it to anyone. She was a closet druggy.

I remember the morning i heard about it, my little sister woke me up at like 7am and said "guess who died?" and i told her i didn't know and she told me what had happened. I had to call a friend of mine to give him the news, the sad part about that was he was in boston visiting his uncle who died of cancer like a day later....

This thread...makes me wanna kick the opiods...real bad...but at this point, Im not even sure if I can dude...

I can feel al lthe pain on this thread...Im literaly shedding a tear, something I never done from a online thread but this one...just cut so fucking deep for me...so deep. Me and all my friends are drugees too the fullest but non of us (thank god) died. I guess I'd be the closest, I O'DD 3 months ago on xanx and Oxymorphone...god I hope you guys arent saying goodbye too me or any of my friends on here one day...and Im so so sorry too those of you that have...

the honeys above a few posts dont look like the type you would think would want to end their lives.

This is very sobering. I sure do hope there is a better place for those that pass on. I have attempted suicide but thank god did not work(via benzo+alcohol) Now i see friends/family and others dying on a massive scale.

I will post a pic of my friend soon as i can reach his family. RIP to all unfortunate people out there.

Why can't there be education in schools that tell the truth and reality of these topics instead of fear mongering and intimidation about drugs? That makes some people want to try more shit they never even heard of.

BL member who went by a few names....Bleek...Stamina walks...Savage Henry
My best friend
1978-2006...died from a heroin/fentanyl overdose.
Was really sad. His brother found him dead in his room and called my house because he knew we were together that night. Well luckily he did because I OD'd as well and was close to death and was rushed to the ER. Was out cold for 3 days and didn't even get to be at his funeral.

Fats 1978-2007....Died from a fentanyl/hydrocodone overdose.

Wow, I just finished reading through every post in here.

A sad thread indeed.

So shocking.

More than anything. what stood out to me is the amount of deaths listed that were the result of legally available prescription drugs, not to say these people had scripts but just something to think about.

It seems all the meds listed like xanax, ambien, valium, hrdrocodone, oxies etc seem to be the biggest culprits.

l_dd5b39a143814ddc958a11f940ea94bc.jpg

RIP Amanda W. -complications from mdma, she rolled every week for the past year, also people at party didnt call an ambulance. she went an hour without oxygen and died in the hospital. There are pictures of her actually at the hospital but they are so graphic i wouldnt want to post them here.

l_8af603ac03f541c49cf7c0ceb729f9-1.jpg

RIP Jason S- old buddy of mine, heroin.

RIP Carolyn D. ~ AKA My Car-row-lynn, Carol Ann, etc.
9/9/1984 - 7/11/2003
Heroin Overdose

You will always be loved and missed.

RIP Bernie C. ~ AKA Bern Ball
7/11/1984 - 10/28/2006

You will also always be loved and missed.

~"Do not stand at my grave and weep" By Mary Elizabeth Frye~

"Do not stand at my grave and weep; I am not there. I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glints on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain. I am the gentle autumn rain. When you awaken in the morning's hush I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight. I am the soft stars that shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry; I am not there. I did not die."

Condolences and sympathy go out to all those who posted in this thread. Much love.

Last edited:
Debbie: April 28, 1986 - March 30, 2009 from a heroin overdose. Her body was dumped and set on fire. She had to be identified with dental records.

Her use was a secret. I love you, and definitely missed <3

2426fes.jpg

Me and her sitting outside her friends porch in 2003. Everything about her death (especially being set on fire) is the worse way for her to die. She was typically used by guys, and they didn't give a shit about her. This is how she died, alone and used...

(now im crying :( )

terrible man , can't imagine how the parents must have taken this

This thread is gonna lead my passive ass to punch someone right in the fuckin face :(

Someone that really needs it at least

dude, everytime you get on opiates you turn into a complete asshole

-man, everytime i get on opiates you get on that 'every time you get on opiates' thing

wise man once said =\

Quite a saddening topic to read, particularly on a sunday where I'm feeling low as it is!

I know a few young people I went to school with who've died from drugs but I won't post pictures because I'm not sure if there families would be happy about it.

I just hope I don't end up on a topic like this, I've come close so many times.

I've never cried like this over a thread on this site before. I wish there was something I could say to all of you who have lost, but all I can offer is a sincere Thank You

I shed alot of tears reading the pages of this thread.
i didnt realize how many people lost soooo many to drug related causes..
im literally torn at this point, i cant imagine looseing my best friend.
but yes thank you for posting cause im sure it is truely hard.

Cassidy
died this year at the age of 39, had two kids and a beautiful wife.
RIP bro, i will never forget the times i got to share with you, i think about you all the time.
Cass.jpg

had alot of dui's got around on a bicycle. riding home from the bar he was involved in a car accident. didnt make it :(

Uncle Carl: Died at age 44 after a long LONG addiction to Heroin.
Also had type 1 diabetes. He dosed insulin earlier in the night, fell asleep, woke up and redosed which threw him into shock. That's what my family said anyway- I know he was using at this time and had been since he was 16.. Miss him so much.

Uncle Chris: Died at age 39 due to complications with HIV.
Also a heroin addict.. shared needles = HIV contraction. He went through a horribly long and drawn out death.. he was hooked up to life support for way too long but no one would pull the plug on him. He and my dad had made a pact to 'end it' if it ever got to that point so my dad did it.

Both uncles were on my dad's side (his brothers) and died about a year apart.

RIP

rip danny w. stumbled in front of a car walking down the road, while drunk. very talented and will be missed