• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Post Pics Of Those Who Died From Drugs

It looks like no one has posted on this thread for a long time, and I was just directed to it, so I thought I'd contribute.

I don't even know the date, I think it was 2007 or early 2008.

I wish I had a picture of my kind of friend J. We hung out about 12 times throughout college, he was a friend of a friend. He lived like 70 miles away, but there were a few times when my roomate and I went to stay at his house for a weekend. He really like Xanax and alcohol and weed. That's all we thought he was into, and occaisionally coke and opiates, but not often.

Then last year I got an email saying police found him dead in front of his Xbox with 3 syringes lined up loaded w/ morphine, and one in his arm partially depressed. No one knows what he was thinking. With his knowledge of substances, he should have known how much more powerful IV morphine is than oral. But no one will even know. He was my friends' best friend since elementary school. It absolutely devestated him. Someone who you think only very rarely messes with opiates, and all of a sudden you discover he's been injecting morphine, OC, H for months?? And enough to OD and die? He was such a fun guy. What a horrible way for his parents and sister to find him, all blue and stiff with syringes lined up in front of him.

RIP J. You were one of the most fun people I ever met. We had so many great stories. He always brought spliffs with when he visited so he could smoke us out. But then after our shenannigans, he would get up early and clean up. Damn he was a nice guy. He didn't deserve to leave that way. It reminds me of Layne Staley. Once you've fallen into the needle trap, the only option is treatment or death.

l_9bd5f4fbacdf0c575914e36d367bf8f9.jpg

RIP buddy...you helped me through many a bad trip.
Christian H. - Overdose, pretty sure it was on heroin or oxy

1310587012_l.jpg

RIP Dad! I love you with all my heart...
Suicide - Heavy drug user, ended it when he thought he was going to jail.

Last edited:
All of these suicides are fucked up. But I dont think that you can say they died from drugs. They died at their own hands because they were too big of a coward to make the changes they needed to in life. Not something that I feel comfortable saying, but I think it needed to be

wtf is wrong with you seriously. this is not what people who have lost someone close to themselves need to hear.

Last edited:
l_9bd5f4fbacdf0c575914e36d367bf8f9.jpg

RIP buddy...you helped me through many a bad trip.
Christian H. - Overdose, pretty sure it was on heroin or oxy

1310587012_l.jpg

RIP Dad! I love you with all my heart...
Suicide - Heavy drug user, ended it when he thought he was going to jail.

Looks like a nice family. I'm truly sad you lost your dad that way.

l_9710504444abc38fdf0d7952b61e0f31.jpg

Tyler died of an over dose 2 years ago on Sept 22 2007. he was found on the floor with foam coming out of his mouth. he had been mixing cocaine and oxycontin the day before, or thats what i was told
not a day goes by that i dont think of him, he always told me watch "what you do, have fun, don't over do it and if you need to drive somewhere call me."
he took care of me when I needed someone the most and he will forever be in my heart
i miss him so much
RIP TK
i love you <3<3

thank you for this thread, its really touched me in a place that i haven't fealt in a long time. i havent had anybody i know who is close to me die from any drugs. i just wanted to say r.i.p to all who have died from drugs and sorry to the people who have had to experiance these deaths.

bilde.jpg

Chris: died of an overdose of oxycontin, oxymorphone, and methadone on August 31, 2009

*sigh*

i accidentally stumbled upon this thread... but i guess i'll put in mine as well. no picture though... only a post in memoriam.

r.i.p. brother 12/4/1980-9/24/2006

his girlfriend of a few years had hung herself mysteriously one night, he never got over it internally but it seemed like to all of us he did, one night i get a call that he hung himself in his garage with pictures of her lying around and booze bottles scattered. i miss ya bro.

l_b84d4f8a8154a4f8240ef46c1f52a151.jpg

l_5bb5830f988866f9a339b90fd05c5478.jpg

because i was thinking about you today, old friend...Martynas, 1-15-1988 to 2-14-2008. why did some punk ass kids think it was cool TO POISON YOU FOR DRUGS? no way such a gangster should have gone out because of rat poison...

i miss you. you were so cute when we first met. didnt speak any english and listened to shitty music. and then you blossomed into tripp fontaine ala virgin suicides and we drifted. i'm still down with you man.

<3

My brother who died from a methadone OD.

442005_60720_PM_4.jpg

life is so weird eh, especially when u lose someone close to u, it makes like worthless, but let me tell u something there is a hereafter, a life after this life, but u must follow god's rules, this is why unlike other animals we got rationale and logic and therefore know right from wrong. be good in life, be good to people, your brother was a sign from god to u, feel blessed as opposed to depressed. " god's signs are all over, but only for those who take the time to realize." wish u and your family strength and a better life, i felt like he was my brother.

Thanks for your words powerranger.

What a sad thread...so many relatives and friends lost.

Missing/loving those lost.....

RIP Mark - methadone+xanax overdose

RIP Dennis - heroin overdose

RIP Brad - Suicide. Suffered from alcoholism and depression his whole life and finally couldn't take it anymore. His body was found in the bathroom of his favorite mexican restaurant, with a bag taped shut over his head. I can't even begin to imagine what was going through his mind those last final moments as he taped the bag shut.

God i thought i was a "tough guy" but this is the only time i have cried from online posts....RIP to all and especially you Tim...Tim you were like my brother in every way, almost. RIP buddy

l_dd5b39a143814ddc958a11f940ea94bc.jpg

RIP Amanda W. -complications from mdma, she rolled every week for the past year, also people at party didnt call an ambulance. she went an hour without oxygen and died in the hospital. There are pictures of her actually at the hospital but they are so graphic i wouldnt want to post them here.

wow was not expecting to see that picture

i knew amanda

:( RIP