• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Post Pics Of Those Who Died From Drugs

My friend Justin died at the tender age of 17. only 17. He used heroin mostly, but died of a speedball OD [it was heroin and meth]. (no pic out of respect for his family, but I know he wouldn't mind)

I am an opiate addict, especially heroin. It has been my drug of choice since the first day I ever took a drug besides caffeine. This thread made me think harder than I ever have about my addiction and how it affects people. It makes me terribly sad to think I could die and leave my family with such a burden I can't even stand it. I want to get clean SO BAD but it hard you know?? The withdrawals are the worst part, but even after that the mental addiction says, "Hey!!! do some drugs already!!" I can't be a statistic, God please help me be sober.

I'm so sad after reading this thread but I think it was beneficial for me to see the devastation opiates create. It is possible to recover...or so i hear. I'm doing my best.

Mama: Nov 19, 2003

Xanax / Codeine / Vicodin

That's what my family said the toxicology report indicated.

Is there any way I can get that toxicology report? Who conducts them?

I don't feel comfortable about posting a picture of her.

Whoa sorry to hear that :( I'm really afraid too because my mother still use Xanax and Codeine a lot of time and Vicodin too since 8-10 years now :x

What a mess :(

in 2006 in the midst of my meth addiction a friend who i hadn't seen in about a year (and had previously done meth with) called me out of the blue to see if i could get him a g.... i found him some really good, creeper shit and warned him to take it slow because it wouldn't hit you at first,and he hadn't done it in like a year so i wanted him to be careful. well i talked to him on the phone around 5 the next morning and could tell something was wrong... a few days later i had a missed call from his house and it was his mom. she told me he had died from asphyxia.... i try not to think about it but i think it's my fault still... i'm sorry chance... i should have called you back... or driven to where you were... but i was too worried about keeping myself high to be concerned....i'm so fuckin sorry man i hope you are at peace now wherever you are....

This thread makes me glad to have always passed on the offer of strong opiates, despite how tempted I have been to try them.

l_4e7aa477fdf6acd2e6b5900058c32a3a.jpg

Online friend who I talked to for about 5 years on the right. Heroin.

His sister on the left, OD'd on Heroin about a year later.

when is this going to end? another friend lost...rip samantha k heroin/vodka/benzo od today.i feel so guilty and am close to a breakdown.a beautiful girl with severe problems,when we wher a couple it was me that introduced her to heroin in a lost attempt to stop her drinking 2 bottles of vodka a day.now shes gone leaving 2 beatifull kids and im partly responsible.........i dont think i can live with this guilt much longer..goodby sam,im so sorry. i never stopped loving you......

This thread scares the shit out of me, reminiscing on the stupid things i did when i was younger i could very well have been another face in this thread.

RIP to all.

My condolences to everybody. This threat is nothing but an eye opener. Please people, be as safe as you can!!

l_7f08b8642cee4f2cb994e9f84d2845d5.jpg

Mitch L.

l_e4a47c06f0168ca96a3bf3f080170f8d.jpg

I HATE posting in this fucking thread!

Oh, and just because I miss my sister more than anything in the world I will post her picture again too.

8135_141741499778_632349778_2723952_6401621_n.jpg

Last edited:
Damn this thread is too much. Im giving up drugs. Fuck it, im not gonna be like these people. It makes me so sad to see how many people here in this are my age or close to it, who have died, because of wanting to get high.

They all look so happy, just looking in there eyes and knowing.. that guys dead... hes gone.... such an emotional thing.

Thank you everyone for your contributions. I was just going to IV Fentanyl, and decided not to. Thank you. It seems like I have a friend every summer that passes on due to some sort of OD. I miss them oh so much...

Very sad thread. So far only lost one friend to drugs: I just found out that an old school mate OD'd a couple years back. Probably hadn't talked to him for 12+ years, but it still hit hard. RIP Stuey P.

My parents, father in particular, lost a lot of mates due to drink driving.

[<snip> - RR]

Last edited by a moderator:
@a2lambretta I'm glad you decided not to go through with it. Please stay safe.

Back in high school I lost a friend to a heroin OD. No one even knew he was using. Very sad.

Last night a friend of mine came over. He had been drinking all night and then asked me if he could have one of my percocets until he could get in with his doctor today for an injury he sustained on Saturday. I am prescribed the meds for chronic pain and I have quit drinking altogether. Besides the fact that I signed a pain contract and could be called in for a pill count at any time, I tried to explain to him that taking percocet after a night of drinking is quite dangerous, especially considering he has little to no tolerance. I could tell he was angry with me and you know what, I don't care. He'll get over it. He's alive.

Might sound a little dramatic to some, but the last thing I need is to lose my best friend of ten years.

My condolences to everyone who has lost someone to drugs. xoxoxo

I've lost too many friends than I care to count, most to drug-related shite, and the rest due to the war. And this is the only picture I have left of one that's gone before me.
He went through over 365 days of being in Iraq with me, yet booze is what got him only days after we got back.
RIP
SPC. Wilder

Last_Roll_Call_by_AnaxImperator.jpg

Painkiller OD the night before his high schools Prom last week. My sis and I went to school with him for years, he was always different (awesome). Like a lot of us here haha.

szfwpe.jpg

I'm gonna delete this picture soon for his sake.

Dad past away also from smoking cigarettes and the infamous cancer. I don't have the nads to post him up though.

I tried holding back tears but I couldn't.

So sad, such young and beautiful people gone forever.

I'm gonna pray harder ever night after seeing this thread.

My aunty, OD'd on who knows what (my parents never told me), managed to set fire to her house with herself in it and burnt 90%+ of her body. She was in intensive care for 3 months then finally died of an infection.

just realised i was meant to post a pic - also realised i dont have one picture of her and cant even remember what she looked like... sad

Last edited:
Lots of power in this Thread...

Guess I'll give it a shot too:

My Dad, 1949-2005, dry Alcoholic, Heart Condition, Benzo Withdrawl, Hung Himself after promising me he wouldnt...

Barry C. 1969-1991, Drunk driving accident in college, killed a lady, went to prison got shanked, died after four weeks of hospitalization.

Tommy T. 1968-2003, Alcoholic Relapse, Shot himself in the head.

I would post some pics, but I can't even bear to look them up right now, crying too fuckin hard!

God I'm so glad I'm getting off of this shit...