• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Poppys indoor

Indoor is always better, and don’t almost all plants have taproots ?

clones don't have taproots....but a plant with a tap root is just a better plant overall for the most part - you've grown from seed right? there's plenty of times when you flower a mom and it comes out great, but the clones aren't as great when you flower those.....

properly grown outdoor is nice - but i bet poppies suffer some from the outdoor elements and i would think indoor poppies might be better because of less neglect than if they were outside

thanks for posting some pics @negrogesic i was gonna ask but i didn't wanna be too intrusive
E4t17Ss.gif

clones don't have taproots....but a plant with a tap root is just a better plant overall for the most part - you've grown from seed right? there's plenty of times when you flower a mom and it comes out great, but the clones aren't as great when you flower those.....

properly grown outdoor is nice - but i bet poppies suffer some from the outdoor elements and i would think indoor poppies might be better because of less neglect than if they were outside

thanks for posting some pics @negrogesic i was gonna ask but i didn't wanna be too intrusive
E4t17Ss.gif
Aside from clones yes…but Iv noticed clone degradation is a real thing, after a couple years I’d have to swap out mothers or grow a new one from seed, quality just not the same, real pain in the ass, pheno hunting takes a lot of valuable time

Aside from clones yes…but Iv noticed clone degradation is a real thing, after a couple years I’d have to swap out mothers or grow a new one from seed, quality just not the same, real pain in the ass, pheno hunting takes a lot of valuable time

it does....that's why it's ridiculous to pay more than $100 for a pack of seeds but ppl do it....

genentic drift - some strains drift more easily than others - gorilla glue drifts pretty quick...the mom, sour dubb, supposedly does the same thing

too many pollen chuckers out there nowadays - that's why the genetic pool is what it is now

the old school kush strains from the 2000s are still solid - i got my ogre kush in 2009 and im still rockin that..takes a little longer to root and i had one incident where a clone drifted and i took cuts from that and they were all drifts - but once i figured out what they looked like in veg, i was able to weed it out and it's all good again...13 years later :rockon:

i wish i still had my abusive og and caveman og....the caveman was the only strain i lost accidentally - threw out some plants thinking i had more but that was it :facepalm:pretty sure i was the last person who had it - it was bubba x abusive og

it does....that's why it's ridiculous to pay more than $100 for a pack of seeds but ppl do it....

genentic drift - some strains drift more easily than others - gorilla glue drifts pretty quick...the mom, sour dubb, supposedly does the same thing

too many pollen chuckers out there nowadays - that's why the genetic pool is what it is now

the old school kush strains from the 2000s are still solid - i got my ogre kush in 2009 and im still rockin that..takes a little longer to root and i had one incident where a clone drifted and i took cuts from that and they were all drifts - but once i figured out what they looked like in veg, i was able to weed it out and it's all good again...13 years later :rockon:

i wish i still had my abusive og and caveman og....the caveman was the only strain i lost accidentally - threw out some plants thinking i had more but that was it :facepalm:pretty sure i was the last person who had it - it was bubba x abusive og
Seedsman seeds Skunk #1 is one of the best strains Iv ever grown, traditional skunk and seedsman dosent over charge, or didn’t, but I paid 80$ for Soma Lavender and that was over 10 years ago but that was worth every penny also like the 91chemdawg, ran a lot of subcools gear, we had a bit of a internet beef over me calling out his genetics had a high hermi rate, I was bummed to hear he passed tho his genetics were solid when they didn’t try to pollenate themselves, oh yea I had a KILLER C99 for a while, the flavors on that strain are unreal, but the super fruity pheno wasn’t the best yielder I typically grew that for myself

Last edited:
Seedsman seeds Skunk #1 is one of the best strains Iv ever grown, traditional skunk and seedsman dosent over charge, or didn’t, but I paid 80$ for Soma Lavender and that was over 10 years ago but that was worth every penny also like the 91chemdawg, ran a lot of subcools gear, we had a bit of a internet beef over me calling out his genetics had a high hermi rate, I was bummed to hear he passed tho his genetics were solid when they didn’t try to pollenate themselves, oh yea I had a KILLER C99 for a while, the flavors on that strain are unreal, but the super fruity pheno wasn’t the best yielder I typically grew that for myself

dont get me going...we're gonna kicked out of this thread - but yea subcool was always shite - and then there was spinoffs from him - titan - it was the whole matching shirt and hat crew - i saw them out one time and they were all wearing the gear, like fookin yankstas :) remember his super soil? i refused to even try it lol

dont get me going...we're gonna kicked out of this thread - but yea subcool was always shite - and then there was spinoffs from him - titan - it was the whole matching shirt and hat crew - i saw them out one time and they were all wearing the gear, like fookin yankstas :) remember his super soil? i refused to even try it lol
Super soil oh boy, Ha I have a feeling we frequented the same sites years ago, maybe one day we’ll exchange handles…you remember that video of sub falling on his ass, haha , but really I did find a couple keepers out of his stuff, but I guess you can get lucky with any cross…remember Matt Rize ? Fucking little punk ripped of my tek for making bubble hash and never even tossed a nod my way, honestly that scene was so toxic back in the day

Yes I totally agree tons of good information in this thread,I wish they had a “Bookmark” option so you can easily save a thread that you’d like to go back too at a later date ,Im on a photography forum that has it and its just a click of the mouse …
Look in the upper right hand corner of the post box. It has a post #, an orange box that says" new " and two other icons. The icon that looks like the page in a book is the " bookmark " icon.

ok, my plan for this season is to get the biggest fuck off pots i can find.

fill it with 95% sand 5% clay, transplant my young poppies onto it.

then i place them outside on the north facing side of my house (i live in the southern hem)

and then i watch all my neighbours exclaim how nice my marigolds are looking. (yeah they are idiots)

what do you have to add cuntface
If you have nothing to add except calling people names maybe this isn't your thread. Don't know what your problem is ( blaming it on being drunk isn't gonna fly ) but if you keep it up you will start getting warnings. Pretty sure you don't care but I thought I'd let ya know.

ok i'll stick to the lounge i'm clearly not welcome around these parts, thats fine.
You ARE welcome in other forums if you can refrain from calling people cuntfaces and other insults. I know alcohol pplays a part in peoples posting style so maybe just keep the insults to yourself.........or in the lounge. The lounge is where people can let off steam as you already now from being crew. I appreciate it.

Super soil oh boy, Ha I have a feeling we frequented the same sites years ago, maybe one day we’ll exchange handles…you remember that video of sub falling on his ass, haha , but really I did find a couple keepers out of his stuff, but I guess you can get lucky with any cross…remember Matt Rize ? Fucking little punk ripped of my tek for making bubble hash and never even tossed a nod my way, honestly that scene was so toxic back in the day
Sub was an idiot, that being said I was sad to hear he passed. Dood was a mad creep too.

Matt is a just a straight up fucking asshole. Fuck that guy. The times I've run into him I'd love to punch his face in but when he lips off, he's always with 20+ people.

C99 is a great strain and it's a staple for us breeders.

Skunk #1 is great, but its very hard to find legit skunk 1. Once I got it(long ago) I did a full preservation project so I have seeds for life.

Part of my job breeding is Massie pheno hunts etc. I prefer strongly to only work with clones when I absolutely have too.

To the person that said opium has a tap root so it won't grow in a pot.

What is the thought here? All plants basically have tap roots. Although clones won't have a tap root, they still root out of the base of the stem. Anything will grow in a pot, shit, you could grow an apple tree in one if you wanted too(in fact that's how most trees are bought then later transplanted.

Sub was an idiot, that being said I was sad to hear he passed. Dood was a mad creep too.

Matt is a just a straight up fucking asshole. Fuck that guy. The times I've run into him I'd love to punch his face in but when he lips off, he's always with 20+ people.

C99 is a great strain and it's a staple for us breeders.

Skunk #1 is great, but its very hard to find legit skunk 1. Once I got it(long ago) I did a full preservation project so I have seeds for life.

Part of my job breeding is Massie pheno hunts etc. I prefer strongly to only work with clones when I absolutely have too.

To the person that said opium has a tap root so it won't grow in a pot.

What is the thought here? All plants basically have tap roots. Although clones won't have a tap root, they still root out of the base of the stem. Anything will grow in a pot, shit, you could grow an apple tree in one if you wanted too(in fact that's how most trees are bought then later transplanted.
Yea sub was very controversial back in the day, now that you mention it I think I remember some rumors about him creepin on young girls ? Might be thinking about someone els. But supposedly Sam Skunkman was either the creator of Skunk #1 or had some hand in its creation ? Or maybe he just had access to the original and got seeds out of it , don’t remember tbh, either way it was some legit stuff

Yea sub was very controversial back in the day, now that you mention it I think I remember some rumors about him creepin on young girls ? Might be thinking about someone els. But supposedly Sam Skunkman was either the creator of Skunk #1 or had some hand in its creation ? Or maybe he just had access to the original and got seeds out of it , don’t remember tbh, either way it was some legit stuff
From what I remember Sam was the breeder that created Skunk #1 At one time he was gifting seeds at a high profile cannabis grow site, but that was almost a decade ago.