• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy seed Tea. ... I can't feel any effects using seeds, any simple advise please

Wasn't even that hammered though, considering I must've had.

300mg IR morphine liquid
85mg Diazepam (miscalculated that too)
600mg Cyclizine

Suppose could do 3 days 80ml Oramorph, 3 days pods. Had saved up extra 50mg diazepam, sorry 90mg diazepam yesterday

For whatever reason the seeds I have gotten from pods have not been any good. I think for the seeds to be potent, they have to come from pods that were scored to release opium, and it causes the seeds inside to also get covered in opium. It seems like the unscored pods maybe don't release opium, and instead it stays in the walls of the pod? I'm not sure but I have pod seeds too and was excited to finally get some good seeds again. But they're not sticky, they don't smell right, and when I made tea from them it didn't do jack shit. Even though the pods definitely did.
Yeah if the latex is going into the pod someone scored too deep. Ideally you want to use a razor knife and not go deeper than a mm or so.

You can feel it if you cut into the inner wall of the pod. There's something like a gap between the inner and outer wall and that's where the latex oozes out from.

@Sk1500 is there any way we can get you to stop stealing from yourself?
Probably not but any suggestions would be good. The last 2 kilo sack feels much stronger which should help, dunno why it's my regular supplier too 🤷‍♂️ glad I blend it all and mix 1st, otherwise could have been in trouble 🤔

Last edited:
Probably not but
I hope you don't mind but I'm going to haul out a old AA saying. When somebody is really depressed and suicidal and thinking of relapsing sometimes you'll hear someone usually with a lot of sobriety say "We'll love you until you can learn to love yourself."

So in that spirit I like to modify it a little bit: "let us steal your drugs until you can learn to stop stealing from yourself."

I hope you don't mind but I'm going to haul out a old AA saying. When somebody is really depressed and suicidal and thinking of relapsing sometimes you'll hear someone usually with a lot of sobriety say "We'll love you until you can learn to love yourself."

So in that spirit I like to modify it a little bit: "let us steal your drugs until you can learn to stop stealing from yourself."
The reason I'm in this

The reason I started taking them and got myself into this cycle was to try and stop myself thinking about my best friend over the last 20 years, stepping in front of a train and needed distraction and something brain numbing to stop myself going crazy.

The reason I'm in this

The reason I started taking them and got myself into this cycle was to try and stop myself thinking about my best friend over the last 20 years, stepping in front of a train and needed distraction and something brain numbing to stop myself going crazy.

I got back into opiates after 5 years clean and happy because my dad had ALS and suffered horribly for the last 3 years of his life. It was the worst thing I have ever experienced, he told me he was literally in hell and wanted to die for the last 3 years. One time I am convinced he almost asked me to kill him but then didn't. I live far away so I wasn't there every day so when I was there I was the one person who still regarded him as he was, and not the paralyzed, anxious burden he became. He hung on to not hurt us, to not have to have us make the decision to take him off supplemental breathing, but it traumatized us bad. My mom was his caretaker and grew to resent him and they had been the happiest marriage I have known before that, it was horrible to see. What ended up being the last time I ever saw him, my mom was throwing away the end of his bottle of morphine and it was a particularly bad night, I couldn't stand it and took it out of the garbage and took it. And it started the brain bug again, I slowly fell back into addiction and have been struggling since. I have unresolved pain from it. We all do. The struggle is real man. ♥️

I got back into opiates after 5 years clean and happy because my dad had ALS and suffered horribly for the last 3 years of his life. It was the worst thing I have ever experienced, he told me he was literally in hell and wanted to die for the last 3 years. One time I am convinced he almost asked me to kill him but then didn't. I live far away so I wasn't there every day so when I was there I was the one person who still regarded him as he was, and not the paralyzed, anxious burden he became. He hung on to not hurt us, to not have to have us make the decision to take him off supplemental breathing, but it traumatized us bad. My mom was his caretaker and grew to resent him and they had been the happiest marriage I have known before that, it was horrible to see. What ended up being the last time I ever saw him, my mom was throwing away the end of his bottle of morphine and it was a particularly bad night, I couldn't stand it and took it out of the garbage and took it. And it started the brain bug again, I slowly fell back into addiction and have been struggling since. I have unresolved pain from it. We all do. The struggle is real man. ♥️
Thanks for sharing that, genuinely helped. My friends dad had a massive heart attack on millennium day 1/1/00 in front of him and his mum and died in front of him, I'd spent the night before with him. He was such a family man and never been closer to anyone including family. He had 3 boys and a stepdaughter who has mental issues, attention seeking. He was my smoking buddy and we were alike in so many ways.

The stepdaughter accused him of doing something which was obviously rubbish, she even said that one of the boys were there!!! He had to stop smoking and it messed his head up, I stopped with him. He had to move out and the stepdaughter admitted she made it all up (even his partner of 10 years knew it was a lie). The stepdaughter admitted she was lying but it was too late. He kept thinking about his dad and dreaming about seeing him die when he was sober. Plus although she admitted she was attention seeking (loads of other examples) and lied, it was to late and he thought how can this ever work.

He stepped in front of a train, I'd messaged him, on WhatsApp, something 4 minutes before police were called and he opened it and read it 1 minute before.

He was really popular lovely man but we were literally every day friends, I'd go over there for 5-6 hours 3 to 4 times a week and 100s of silly WhatsApp messages everyday.

I knew he was struggling but even I couldn't spot he was that bad or fathom he could do that, especially after case dropped and her admitting it was a lie, before he did it.

Left a massive hole in my heart

Just end up swapping one afdiction for another 😕... can't smoke green since it happened, my brain ends up attacking me.

But as well as between 2.2-2.5lbs of Oramorph every week for over 5 months. Then there's the pods!!! Didn't really want to but just worked out I've bought 20.5kg (45lbs) in 9-10 weeks!!! Got roughly 9kg (20 lbs) left. Even addicted just buying them 🤷‍♂️

Theres a lot of flowers and trees,bushes banned already-kratom,mj,coca...in most of the countries

Well yh there is, I don't understand why for example in America in quite a few states MJ is legal, pods aren't here but its the opposite way around here 🤷‍♂️