• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pokeballs vs. Mints - Fight it out here!

rumor is that the "bowling balls"..... is actually 3 dots that stand for "M" "D" "A".

but what do i know =)

EDIT: btw..... mint man doesn't just put ketamine in his pills, he has put MDA in bowling balls, i would say the yellow bowling balls about a year ago were straight up MDA

these mints weigh about 150-200 mg on a scale.

also they had blue ones with A TINY BIT of amps in them for the summer... the blue mints def had some sort of upper, i had a little trouble sleeping... nothing really bad like meth tho.

Last edited:
^ the yellowbowlingballs def had ketamine in them same with the original red ones that came out after the green blank mints

dude, we've started to get our OWN mint man over in the Northwest. the newest batch to hit the area LITERALLY WREAKS of minty smell. they test amazing on marquis as well... the Rolex's, dolphins, supermans, and diamonds.... so legit!

**i will not abuse other members or i will get another warning!**

Last edited by a moderator:
dude, we've started to get our OWN mint man over in the Northwest. the newest batch to hit the area LITERALLY WREAKS of minty smell. they test amazing on marquis as well... the Rolex's, dolphins, supermans, and diamonds.... so legit!

Yeah that's good to hear, especially seeing how bad the MDMA situation seems everywhere else in the world....seems all different sections of the US are getting their own good pill pressers, lucky for all of us.

I wonder what has changed to make so many people start pressing their own here. I guess availability of pre cursors.

Now I understand the story!
I usually just look around,but I should really leave a comment now.
I understand that the PokéBall,to be highly valued in PR.
90-100 if they are tested,then its medium.
What I know and read about the mints,
is that from the beginning,all reports are positive.
Ultimately it does not matter what is better.
If it is not polluted.
That's the key ....

ILoveM ...better known as wVw

im intrigued by these mints! i live in socal and of corse the poke ball rules the scene, i base all my observations on my past pure mdma experiences (ive been lucky enough to come across molly many times in my life) and id say that some of the pokes are pumping out at least 90-120mg of mdma good strong clean pills. ive had some amazing rolls with a couple different pokes, and yes there are some that have choppy highs and also there have been some with k and nasty fillers, but overall pokes are the most consistent pill in america.
now chi town people, ive never even heard about these mints until like a week ago and im impressed. i hope when i visit chi i can find some of those bad boys and make a real good comparison. i would love to see some come down here before that, and if they are as good as everyone claims, all us socal folk will be put in our places. but until that day pokeballs cant be beat. again im challenging someone from the chi to come down and blow all our minds with these mints. ill be waiting patiently

The East Coast orange G-ladies can go toe to toe with either one, I'm sure. In fact I wouldn't be too surprised if the people making the pokeballs are the same as the people making the G-ladies, everything I've heard about them tell me they're very similar in just about every way.

Surely its all about the amount of MDMA (only) in a pill - anything other than that can be added by the user as they need?

I dont care what the logo is if one has 90 mgs of MDMA and the other has more then I know what I would be buying - If I wanted a bit of ket, speed etc to go with the roll I would buy and take the amount I wanted.

Lots of people argue that x pill is more fun than y pill - you cant really argue on how "fun" something is though as everyone is different?

well most people take thizz for the MDMA feeling so i feel like if X pill has less then Y pill, Y pill is the one i want to buy. Im looking to roll, not trip out on K or get the jitters on speed.

there was 4 batches of the grey dots some people loved them some hated them dependin on the batch.

The Mysterious Mint Man slightly revealed

So this Mint Man is definitely a Chicago resident. He is Polish, and these pills are controlled and distributed by the Polish Mafia in the City. The press that he uses is a makeshift press, as are the stamps on the dies for the press that they use.

They are very tight with these and will not budge on prices to outsiders, regardless of the quantity purchased. Without going into specific prices and having my post removed, I will say that the prices are reasonable for locals at quantities of 100 or less, because they are purchasing a quality product. But for someone to pickup more than that to take elsewhere for financial gain, would not be nearly as profitable as most other options out there, including the pokes and even pure MDMA Powder itself. The Poles have been making a killing off of these, by keeping such tight control of who they go to and for what price.

I'm curious to know their source of Safrole. They either have great control over methods of importation, or are obtaing it from a natural resource such as several different species of likely trees that could provide the quantity of essential oil needed, or a huge amount of black pepper. The amount of black pepper needed would be such a ridiculous amount, it's highly improbable for a presser who produces such a large quantity of pills.

The Feds in Chi have been trying to nab this guy for a while, but the Poles have apparently been doing a great job with their distribution control and haven't yet gotten too sloppy or have been greasing the right Feds. Chi is crazy like that, Organized Crime is well intertwined with some of the Feds and local Government. Nice place to run the right business if you know the right people. :)

Good job Polish Guido's and Mint Man...don't start sweating if you read this...just step your game up and don't get sloppy....lol

Keep the mints comin!! =)

One more thing to the guy who said that So Cal gets their stuff from DFW and that DFW gets their majority from Mexico...lol... You got it backwards dude, and as for Mexico...forget them!! No more needs to be said... So Cal is just a big party spot, so you see more reports from there... The entire west coast has all that So Cal could ever offer, and at certain times, they will have way more than So Cal will, but you will never know that they are there unless you are one of the lucky few that knows about the transport...

You have no idea how much of and what you drive past on the freeway every single day...It's pretty cool and interesting to see sometimes...It's no joke out there. It's all about money, and our government wants it all and will do what they can to take it out of anyone's hands who cares to play the game. Much luv, be smart and beat them at their own game...

^ your an idiot for writing this and you definetly have no information to back that up i laugh at that comment.

You're right....what I previously mentioned was completely untrue.... Please prove me wrong.. :) I'm not worried about Mint Man...you never know, he could be my competition, and I could be trying to make him sweat a little bit...or he could be my best friend and I'm throwing nonsense out there to try and throw people off.. Who knows? You certainly don't, and who knows if I even do...lol

So please tell me what was so revealing and damaging to the source....since you can't prove or disprove anything that I've said, only those who truly know, will know whether my statements were completely true, or complete B.S.

FYI...This whole set of comments made by me is more of an inside joke to those who are able to understand...I apologize to those of you who dont understand....The ones who do understand will not be responding, but instead laughing to themselves...So please laugh with us and don't worry, the Mint Man, his identity, and all specifics are more than safe....You will see proof of this in the coming months...Happy Holidays!, much luv and have fun !! =)

Poland is one of the biggest producers of xtc... so polish mafia control it wouldn't surprise me....

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/11/14/1100384426728.html?from=storylhs

they recently caught polish people importing to AU......they where doing in bakery ovens....

the first official recipe for ecstasy appeared in a scientific journal (in Polish) and by 1970 MDMA was cropping up in tablets seized in Chicago....

https://nds.coi.gov.uk/content/detail.aspx?NewsAreaId=2&ReleaseID=409131&SubjectId=12

http://www.afp.gov.au/media_releases/national/2001/wipeout_-_alleged_ecstasy_trafficker_sunk.html

Last edited:
I am very spoiled with some of the best pills. i have only taken one pokeball but alot of high quality west coast presses. this is my best pills list in all honesty.<3

1. Red equals
2. yellow/green Asterisks (all mints in my opinion)
3.White rolexs
4. Green angry bomb pokeballs
5. green Aliens
6. blue play boys

I still stand by chicagos mints. Pokeballs were not as hard hitting as red equal or any mints. i would like to try more pokeballs. seeing as i only tried a meduim quality pokeball has any other people tried mints and pokeballs?? Red equals and asterisks At LEAST 100mg MDMA8)