• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Please sign the guest book

Hello my beloved BlueLight Family.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and all that shit.
Most of us hate holidays right? 😂
Please send drugs.
Thanks.
Love you all!
Take care everyone. No overdoses!
With Love ,
P.O.
(Painful One AKA Parole Officer ☺️)
First christmas with no parents so not really looking forward to it.
I hope you have a painless holiday

mister rogers middle finger GIF

Signing, in.

Oh yay how exciting!

I love that time of the year when the Festivus forum erects from its usual flaccid hidden state. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy and SAFE new year!
Don't forget to leave milk and cookies out for Santa when he cums! :spray:🎅

Much Love,
Andyturbo

Anyone spend Christmas alone? I am sure a lot of people do. I remember on Happy Days when Richie saw Fonzie eating cold ravioli and invited him to the Cunningham house for dinner.

Christmas use to be very busy for me. Down to my wife and dog, and a call to the parents who are a distance away. But the way it winds down every year I can for sure see spending Christmas alone. I mean not so bad like say this year, if you like NFL there are games on the eve and day of.

To anyone alone, thanks for just being here. For everyone that has to do family gatherings hand in there! I believe that can be harder.

Anyone spend Christmas alone? I am sure a lot of people do. I remember on Happy Days when Richie saw Fonzie eating cold ravioli and invited him to the Cunningham house for dinner.

Christmas use to be very busy for me. Down to my wife and dog, and a call to the parents who are a distance away. But the way it winds down every year I can for sure see spending Christmas alone. I mean not so bad like say this year, if you like NFL there are games on the eve and day of.

To anyone alone, thanks for just being here. For everyone that has to do family gatherings hand in there! I believe that can be harder.
Hope you can McGyver some (not slipper confirmed lol) uptime.

I am actually a full on call it Humbug, Scrooge I like Grinch lol plus of all MSM untouchable stars not many truly cooler, smarter, more real than Jim Carey IMO.

Because I've said it forever.. " I woke up...and it felt like Cristmas Morning!"

Every-fucking-day, should feel better, than shitty whatever morning what I have in mind.

I say it's another gigantic con.

Because starts, it's a Celebration right??

Of what ask 250 people. Even most Christians I bet would be mentally confronted by obligation vs reality and realisation of untrueness with self lol

I always said how it's like culture, a permit of sorts. An expectation, allowance, a MUST. A Treat!

To be happy, on Christmas DAYYYY!

Hoorah! Let's jump around don't feel sorry about the poor stranded sheep we did yesterday just feel reallygood about ourselves instead, munch gather fortify Illusion of unity, spend X days subtly craftily unawaringly programmed with array of media because I guarantee predictive models tell near 97% accuracy what where who how many when on screens here there Timbuktu lol.

Think about it, induced artificial happy relieved uplifted temporarily state, stresses therefore any dissatisfaction with society etc suspended, relax enjoy the shows! Oh and don't forget...Jesus people! Channel 2 Wed, channel 4 Thurs, Fri, Sunday. Ch.... Good films but beware, more Psy Ops in disguise...

So come January 2nd for 90 odd percent official return to "normal"

Well who is revolting that week? Or month?

(NotChrist)mass was great. I guess, it's kindof worth it I suppose!!? . . ?

I say it is a secret v powerful stealthy aspect of our calendular programmed control system.

Wars still wage, the same psychopaths cook up even more shit while we open crackers stuff before lent,

I am ALL for having a wicked time. Unconditional though. Not, ONE DAY ALLOANCE annually!

When it carries no meaning now even those it does for it's been dirtily hijacked by Devil's world for now still no q.

Masses are unconscious unwitting automatic biological pawns on strings.

Absolutely no shaking that programming.

So I can never leave this line I'm sincere. We can have a ball in life, 365 or best we can.

I know. Put me on committee now, one night I'll sign enough novel executive orders, lift enough stoopid prohibitions, etc

To start!!

And January 2nd, will MAKE MY DAY infinitely more in no mere figurative sense here too, vs any so far 42 special ones so far.

I hope my strong passions here have not offended you man.

I wish you, happiness! F an excuse lol. That's what Crackheads do, isn't it? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

I'll be alone other then my boyfriend. All those family members who appeared when mom was dying, telling her they'd keep in contact with me never did.
No loss they're extremely fake and judgemental people
I'll be checking in through out the day if anyone needs to talk

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope Santa is good to you all :heart3:

I'll be alone other then my boyfriend. All those family members who appeared when mom was dying, telling her they'd keep in contact with me never did.
I'll be checking in through out the day if anyone needs to talk

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope Santa is good to you all :heart3:

I totally would rather be alone than around certain people. But same here, as they all aged all the gatherings sort of trailed off. Now a lot of people dead and the people left not worth a car ride. lol But yes, alone is good.

Yeah, I'm not alone but not with family. In the group home I live at. Thankfully saw my adoptive parents the other day and went to brunch. That was good but yeah it sucks not spending it with family. Hang in there homie, hope you had a solid Christmas all the same.

I spent it alone but had my puppy and the Bluelight discord chat for some company!

As long as we have each other as you mentioned, we'll never truly be alone. :heart3: