• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Please sign the guest book

I used to be OCjunky on this forum from 2005-2009, I am alive fellas....hell of a ride. There was a dude here called necrogesic I think. Anyone know what happened to that g?

Hope all you are well and alive.

Hey man I'm still alive somehow. I honestly never expected to make it to 30, but I did. I'll never be 100% drug free (since i don't believe in that) but i'll never be a hopeless dope fiend again (unless I get terminal cancer or something, then who knows what ill do).

Glad you made it through, not alot of us are still alive from back then (especially those of us that were into the hard stuff back then)!

Hey man I'm still alive somehow. I honestly never expected to make it to 30, but I did. I'll never be 100% drug free (since i don't believe in that) but i'll never be a hopeless dope fiend again (unless I get terminal cancer or something, then who knows what ill do).

Glad you made it through, not alot of us are still alive from back then (especially those of us that were into the hard stuff back then)!
Yes I spend a lot of my cat like quality of having nine lives too...

Actually to be fully honest as a very young kid I developed what on some moments I call a psychotic fixtation of mine and other times I say its because Im actually the messiah but I got this strange notion in my mind that I am actually immortal and I try rationalizing that this believe is such a powerful mental capacity of mine that it fully has power over my body and keeps my body from dying...

Thanksgiving was last month, catch up Americans!!