Hopeless Please help me get clean off heroin

U got the weekend off?
Nothing today tomorrow and Sunday and u be through the worst of it.
I know it’s hard but it’s few days. U can do it.
Will change ur whole life mate for sake of few days suffering

U got the weekend off?
Nothing today tomorrow and Sunday and u be through the worst of it.
I know it’s hard but it’s few days. U can do it.
Will change ur whole life mate for sake of few days suffering
That is some great advice, especially since you seem to have cut back your recent use considerably.

bunny 22, can you get either more Lyrica or gabapentin. Bourbon Mac put up a chart and basically whatever dose of Lyrica helps the pain use it. Now if you can't get more Lyrica, but can get gabapentin, then you will need 5 to 6 times the dose.
Don't worry the pills I get and most people are 300mg( gabapentin).
Bourbon Mac is right about tolerance building fast, but this for short term use. One good thing about gabapentin is That overdosing is not a really a danger and like Lyrica, it is not an opiod and can be used with benzos, like the Xanax you have. Lyrica or gabapentin with benzos, can really help with the pain and other problems with withdraw. Also Clonidine can help also, my doctor perscribed it to me when I was stopping years of Morphine use. It is a prescription drug but it is not a scheduled drug, at least not in America.

Last edited:
bunny 22, can you get either more Lyrica or gabapentin. Bourbon Mac put up a chart and basically whatever does of Lyrica helps the pain use it. Now if you can't get more Lyrica, but can get gabapentin, then you will need 5 to 6 times the dose.
Don't worry the pills I get and most people are 300mg( gabapentin).
Bourbon Mac is right about tolerance building fast, but this for short term use. One good thing about gabapentin is That overdosing is not a really a danger.
I have access to dark Web markets so I can get anything issue is the tine it takes to arrive.... and while withdrawing every second counts

Seriously, just go to a maintenance clinic. You might be able to get clean for now but there is nobody who can stay clean for the rest of their life. It's a daily struggle. Just get on the program, get a substitute and continue with your life without having to deal with exhausting shit like cravings. I don't know what substitutes you guys get in the Netherlands but we got Morphine, Methadone, Subs, DHC (not all doctors have it though), Diacetylmorphine and Polamidon, so if you can choose between any of those too, then I'd go with these opioids in chronological order: Diamorph > Morph > Polamidon > DHC > Methadone > Shitboxone.
I tried all of them so if you need any advice you can msg me.

EDIT:
if your country has substitution laws that are too tough then you might be able to get on a german program if you live near the border and if your insurance covers foreign doctors.

I have access to dark Web markets so I can get anything issue is the tine it takes to arrive.... and while withdrawing every second counts
Why don't you just score from your local dealer instead of having to wait days for your order while WDing??? I only ever ordered from the DNMs when not cold turkying.

Why score at all? He’s drop start stop start prolonging the whole thing. His habit is tiny lately and could be over the worst of it by Monday

He doesn't want to be on any opiods for the rest of his life, he wants to be free of them.

Seriously, just go to a maintenance clinic. You might be able to get clean for now but there is nobody who can stay clean for the rest of their life. It's a daily struggle. Just get on the program, get a substitute and continue with your life without having to deal with exhausting shit like cravings. I don't know what substitutes you guys get in the Netherlands but we got Morphine, Methadone, Subs, DHC (not all doctors have it though), Diacetylmorphine and Polamidon, so if you can choose between any of those too, then I'd go with these opioids in chronological order: Diamorph > Morph > Polamidon > DHC > Methadone > Shitboxone.

EDIT:
if your country has substitution laws that are too tough then you might be able to get on a german program if you live near the border and if your insurance covers foreign doctors.
He is not a hard-core junkie, he doesn't want to be on them the rest of his life, the problem is he has to work and has trouble dealing with the wd's. His habit is tiny and his use can be measured in months. Also he doesn't IV and just wants to put this behind him so he can help his family and support himself financially. He wants to put this behind him and not be shackled to any opiods.

EDIT:
i was supposed to see my gp today....but they cancelled and told me to call again to re-schedule Monday. so i ll be doing that.

Why don't you just score from your local dealer instead of having to wait days for your order while WDing??? I only ever ordered from the DNMs when not cold turkying.
i just moved from utrecht to rotterdam due to work and here my dealers only have "brown" or crack. so anything else(like benzos, lyrica, ketamine, etc i need to order from darkweb and it takes time to arrive)
My salary still isnt in my account so currently i have 3 euros but i can travel within the country with the business card. I ll probably to later to utrecht and buy 30mg of methadone from a homeless guy i knew from back them. Hopefully.

I also have 0.14g heroin in a bag but i try to not touch it unless absolutely necessary

rest of my supply to get clean consist of
20mg loperamide i stole(i dont know how to use them or if they are even helpful, i dont have the shits)
a bunch of 1mg xanax pills
some fentanyl matryx patches
weed
around 1.5g ketamine

I ll also be able to buy some kratom from a smartshop(how much should i dose at once?)

i was supposed to see my gp today....but they cancelled and told me to call again to re-schedule Monday. so i ll be doing that.

I tried to send you a PM and it wouldn't let me, WTF( not upset with you,)

He doesn't want to be on any opiods for the rest of his life, he wants to be free of them.
TRUE. FUCK THEM I HATE THEM SO MUCH AND I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH. I THINK EVERY 10 EURO SPEND OF THAT SHIT IS 10 EURO I DIDNT GAVE MY MOTHER WHO LITERALLY DESTROYED HER HEALTH RAISING ME

He is not a hard-core junkie, he doesn't want to be on them the rest of his life, the problem is he has to work and has trouble dealing with the wd's. His habit is tiny and his use can be measured in months. Also he doesn't IV and just wants to put this behind him so he can help his family and support himself financially. He wants to put this behind him and not be shackled to any opiods.
Wow, you put it so well.

Also i work as a senior cloud engineer but my work contract states i need to be 5 days a week in the office. this whole week i worked from home and was high on a plethora of drugs but NOT HEROIN so i was withdrawing. This already caused some issues with my hr department but my mangager got my back.
Next week might be difficult for me to work from home if even possible at all...

I also dont work physically but mentally and when taking 300mg lyrica i notcied i had no physical withdrawals but i coudlnt do my job and my job is really dangerouasly(we build nuclear submariners, oil plants ,etc [ I know... fuck them people, i hate them and i hate my job but it pays well and i need to provide for my family)

I can't seem to get this site to send you a PM but it will not allow me. WTF is it braken

BTW, i am also currently at work and in a stakeholder meeting. reason why i have smoked earlier....

Hey, you gotta do what it takes, because you have made it very clear that you need to do your job, to support your family, I realize and understand how important this job is to you, because you need it to help your family, and I am willing to try and help you as best as I can legally. I am willing to help and I have few responsibilities or obligations, I have your back. My immediate family, my mom, dad and and little sister are dead.

Oh you idealists...🙄

He is not a hard-core junkie
Opioid addiction has a point of no return. Once you start to like this stuff it's already too late. Look, I'm not trying to be a doomsayer here, I'm just being realistic. Nobody who ever became addicted to opioids, no matter how "tiny" his habit initially was, managed to stay off of it for the rest of his life. It's just the way this stuff rewires your brain. Some people like Philip Seymour Hoffmann may be able to stay clean for decades but they will eventually relapse. It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when".

FUCK THEM I HATE THEM SO MUCH
Don't blame the substance, blame legislation which has created all those negative consequences for you. If drug laws wouldn't exist like in the late 19th century you could simply walk into a pharmacy and buy a bottle of laudanum for cheaper than a bottle of beer and be able to live a normal life. Opioids are not the problem, politicians are...

Oh you idealists...🙄

Opioid addiction has a point of no return. Once you start to like this stuff it's already too late. Look, I'm not trying to be a doomsayer here, I'm just being realistic. Nobody who ever became addicted to opioids, no matter how "tiny" his habit initially was, managed to stay off of it for the rest of his life. It's just the way this stuff rewires your brain. Some people like Philip Seymour Hoffmann may be able to stay clean for decades but they will eventually relapse. It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when".

Don't blame the substance, blame legislation which has created all those negative consequences for you. If drug laws wouldn't exist like in the late 19th century you could simply walk into a pharmacy and buy a bottle of laudanum for cheaper than a bottle of beer and be able to live a normal life. Opioids are not the problem, politicians are...

Can u explain why I had a 15+ year crack and heroin addiction and am currently 12ish years clean?
If u feel so weak that u believe u will never be drug free then that’s ur problem.