Hopeless Please help me get clean off heroin

There is NOTHING GOOD regarding Kratom. It’s garbage and laced with garbage. Stay the f away from to period. It does not help nor cure nor alleviate any withdrawals! Whoever started this rumor should be…..
Please stop talking about this trash as it does nothing but further harm!
Sorry but you're kind of completely wrong here. Kratom is not garbage nor is it laced. Some sketchy gas station extracts might be, but plain leaf is never laced, it just might be bad quality from a smoke shop. It absolutely helps people get off opioids, I know many who managed to get off both fent and heroin using just kratom. I don't know where you got the idea of it being garbage that shouldn't be used. OP absolutely should be using it IMO but would need very high doses. They already have a ton of benzos and other things, those are way worse than kratom and more addicting.

Can you get gabapentin?
Is this smth over the counter? If so yes? If it s smrh illegal, then yes as well but drastically later.
tips on dosage and use?

Sorry but you're kind of completely wrong here. Kratom is not garbage nor is it laced. Some sketchy gas station extracts might be, but plain leaf is never laced, it just might be bad quality from a smoke shop. It absolutely helps people get off opioids, I know many who managed to get off both fent and heroin using just kratom. I don't know where you got the idea of it being garbage that shouldn't be used. OP absolutely should be using it IMO but would need very high doses. They already have a ton of benzos and other things, those are way worse than kratom and more addicting.
I am.feom the Netherlands. All kratom I get is from smartshops

My question was about gabapentin, it is like Lyrica, and really can help with the pain of opiod withdrawal but it can very addictive overtime and if used to heavily build tolerance, but for a brief time, no problem. Can you get some, it is not an opiod it is some sort of gaba drug like lyrica. It is mainly used for diabetic nerve and restless leg syndrome. It is perscription and given out a lot in America.

My question was about gabapentin, it is like Lyrica, and really can help with the pain of opiod withdrawal but it can very addictive overtime and if used to heavily build tolerance, but for a brief time, no problem. Can you get some, it is not an opiod it is some sort of gaba drug like lyrica. It is mainly used for diabetic nerve and restless leg syndrome. It is perscription and given out a lot in America.
Not right now but I will tomorrow. Can you help me with a dosage plan?

Yeah Lyrica is like Gabapentin if it worked properly. Gabapentin is addictive but tolerance builds so damn fast... I've never done Lyrica, but from what I've heard tolerance isn't quite as big an issue due to the absorption being 90%. You can only get 90% from 100mg Gabapentin, and that's like, 25mg of Lyrica. There's a conversion chart you can find comparing Gabapentin dosage to Lyrica. So due to this Lyrica is considered a lot more addictive.

Gabapentin isn't OTC. Maybe in Mexico, or something.

I have never been on heroin. I used it to get off, of morphine er, but I was also on Oxycodone. The good news about it is you probably aren't going to overdose on this stuff. Al Them combined with Xanax should help. The ones I get prescribed come in 300mg capsules. I am willing to try to help you. But I have never used heroin, I am long term opiod user, pain from pancreatitus and I have cirrhosis of the liver, I used to be a really bad drunk. Thank ALMIGHTY GOD, I am am allergic to alcohol, I was a hopeless drunk. But no drug issues, but I take my meds as perscribed.

Yeah Lyrica is like Gabapentin if it worked properly. Gabapentin is addictive but tolerance builds so damn fast... I've never done Lyrica, but from what I've heard tolerance isn't quite as big an issue due to the absorption being 90%. You can only get 90% from 100mg Gabapentin, and that's like, 25mg of Lyrica. There's a conversion chart you can find comparing Gabapentin dosage to Lyrica. So due to this Lyrica is considered a lot more addictive.

Gabapentin isn't OTC. Maybe in Mexico, or something.
RIGHT, I thought it is otc. They yeah. I can order tomorrow but get it in like 14 business days...

I abused alcohol very heavily as well from 19-23 and a half until I realized I liked kratom more, and now I like kava infinitely more. I haven't drank in 4 years, or at least 4 years is coming up.

In case anyone was curious, here's the conversion chart from Gabapentin to Lyrica.

Wait, you're buying this online? Must be some darknet shit

I have never been on heroin. I used it to get off, of morphine er, but I was also on Oxycodone. The good news about it is you probably aren't going to overdose on this stuff. Al Them combined with Xanax should help. The ones I get prescribed come in 300mg capsules. I am willing to try to help you. But I have never used heroin, I am long term opiod user, pain from pancreatitus and I have cirrhosis of the liver, I used to be a really bad drunk. Thank ALMIGHTY GOD, I am am allergic to alcohol, I was a hopeless drunk. But no drug issues, but I take my meds as perscribed.
My father is a drunk too....
I was also one from i think 14 to 21 years old...weed basically made me switch it off.

instead of a drink, i smoke a joint. I smoke enormous quantities and that's really vad but I want to cut that down as well.

I never went through Delirium tremens so I can only imagine the agony

I abused alcohol very heavily as well from 19-23 and a half until I realized I liked kratom more, and now I like kava infinitely more. I haven't drank in 4 years, or at least 4 years is coming up.

In case anyone was curious, here's the conversion chart from Gabapentin to Lyrica.

Wait, you're buying this online? Must be some darknet shit
Yes, correct. When I say I can get my hands on anything you guys might recommend is due to access to darkweb. I still need to wait for the post tine, but in-country deliveries are the next day)

international one take up to 3
-4 weeks....

Yeah, come to the green side. It's better here. Boo to booze. You have coffee shops around there right?

Yeah, come to the green side. It's better here. Boo to booze. You have coffee shops around there right?
Yeah yeah lots of them. I stopped drinking a while back. I am 24 yo now and have no regrets for not making my father s mistakes

Yeah yeah lots of them. I stopped drinking a while back. I am 24 yo now and have no regrets for not making my father s mistakes
But we'll, yeah.... I am still addicted to heroin so I have my fair share of mistakes

I love her to death I really do. I actually love her more than I love myself. So how could/can we work things out?
I still need some advices with this. We also live together and she is somehow supportive and I do love her more than myself(even if I shouldnt)

Can you get gabapentin?
I can but it takes time to arrive in netherlands..

I have 10 x 2mg Loperamide.

would it help with the pain? I have no stomach issues

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, what's up sorry, my phone/ internet connection got cut off last night due to problems with a cellular tower till this afternoon. Then I passed out out from lack of sleep, if want to talk let me know.

Hey, what's up sorry, my phone/ internet connection got cut off last night due to problems with a cellular tower till this afternoon. Then I passed out out from lack of sleep, if want to talk let me know.
Hey man yeah...

I AM AT WOEK BUT I WORK FROM HOME and defo need some support. AM STILL CLEAN

My girlfriend said I am like 13h since last hit. But during the last attempt I spaces them out and when I smokedN I never smoked more than 0.03g of street level gear

I have a baggie of brown in the house but I don't even think of it
How long since u used?
How u feeling?
I am working from home. My friend is covering all my tasks. I feel like shit. I am on 2 or 3mg xanax and some ketamine plus weed.

i have loowramide lying around and a bag of brown in case I need to go on a steakholder's meeting(evil sons of bitchea)

Hey man yeah...

I AM AT WOEK BUT I WORK FROM HOME and defo need some support. AM STILL CLEAN
Not a problem, if you want to talk or whatever I am wide awake, feeling surprisingly good and have nothing to do till much later, and it ain't much, just some legal stuff with my lawyer's office.
Stuff dealing with my deceased father's, finances.

How long since u used?
How u feeling?
Prior

My girlfriend said that last 2 months I was smoking on an average of 4 bags a day or when we had money half a g or 1g a day of good quality.

So how are you doing?
Horrible. I am high on multiple drugs BUT NOT ON HEROINE.

Just laying around and taking advantage of my friends good will to cover for the emergencies at work)

Now all this week I been trying quit but still smoked from time tontine but u would say in the last 7 days I smoked a total of less then 0.15g of shit street level brown

Last edited: