• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Places you have travelled to, or would like to travel to

Agree with you. Norway is awesome. Avoid alcohol and fancy restaurants. Stay shorter and travel by train.
Oslo-Stockholm, down to Copenhagen. Or take a boat to Helsinki before heading to Southern Sweden.
Great landscape, beautiful people .. simply the best.
Germany (Berlin) is also a great city to visit.. too much life there!!
Cambodia´s locals are happy all the time. Hope you can make it!:)

Norway is nice but quite expensive!

Norway is amazing, $$$ probably the most expensive place I've been. Avoid booze,smokes and eating out ( drugs still cheaper than oz though hahahha). You go for the scenery although some of the towns are also lovely, camping is allowed everywhere by law (within some distance of a dwelling) so go in spring/summer.
People under 30 can also take advantage of the working holiday scheme and earn some kroner.

Can't wait to get me some of cambodia's finest.

Ah interesting. Thanks for the heads up :p I've been to Estonia, Sweden, and Germany (predominantly Estonia - like 5 full weeks - a single day in Stockholm - and 4 days in Berlin) and didn't find any of these places too expensive :) particularly Estonia haha.

Expense isn't of too much concern for me, unless it's just plain old fkn outrageous. More than happy to spend a bit more to see some of the more beautiful places in the world while they still exist in their current condition :)

Then Norway will be wonderful. Much more interesting than Sweden because of its altitudes.
Definitely the place you want to stay much longer than 1 week. North of Norway is also very beautiful.
Have you been in Moscow? It´s a bit surreal but nice as well.
I like Scandinavia, including Iceland. Worth a visit too.
Good to hear about your travel experience.:) And Canada of course..