Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Victoria v. Epacris impressa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit...
I just did the marquis test on them.
Didnt change much, went brownish orange which indicates speed.
Is there any way i could have stuffed the test up?
Doesnt look promising...

Capsule

Shit...
I just did the marquis test on them.
Didnt change much, went brownish orange which indicates speed.
Is there any way i could have stuffed the test up?
Doesnt look promising...

As far as I'm aware there is not many ways to stuff up a test, the only way I can think of mistakably conducting a test right now, is if the testing surface wasn't clean...

So I guess the caps have lived up to the expectations that I stated earlier on, better luck next time mate but I suggest just sticking with pills and avoid caps if possible even though pills are a bit touch and go at the moment, you've got a higher chance of being ripped off through capsules.

So I believe a return policy is in order hmmm? Stay safe!

Eugh, my guy wouldnt even know what mdma is... Let alone a testing kit.
There goes a few hundred dollars.
They have a strong smell, and its hard to discern the taste.
Could that mean anything?
I'd probably still use them if they're not pipes, speed is ok.

Capsule (Not MDxx)

What colour is the powder, what kind of smell does it have and what kind of texture and look does it have to it?

What size is the cap ie. '0' '00' or '000' and what colour is it?

Test results don't lie so what you have got their is speed or speed mixed with something.

If your concerned about it being a pipe, put a little bit on your tongue and see if it fizzes... If it does then you have got yourself some piperazine and if that is the case then you might want to look into whether it's safe to combine piperazines with methylamphetamines.

Can you return them? Or is that not an option for you :\

Could be 4MMC, there was a lot of caps going around a few months ago with it in

woah that pill pic, looks like it was pressed using wax. Put a wik on top of it and use it as a candle, will probably be more exiting then having it.

If they are heart shaped I did a report on them last year:
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=13186

Could be old stock, doubt it though.

Yeah there not the ones I had. Only bought 2, and they did shit all for me. Took one, waited an hour, nothing, then took the other one and it did nothing either. Would stay away from these, there duds.

Didn't get a pic, but the pill was a bit powdery, with an "incomplete" heart out pressed on it.

last weekend had 2 scorpions, on the come up felt like a really strong speed bomb, but that night i consumed over a gram of speed and drank 12 or so drinks, plus at the end had some cones which just blasted me to the point i was walking and talking like a zombie haha. So im not to sure about the scorpions, but gettin another 5 next weekend.

last night 2 mates had 1 each, and i had a white/yellow exclamation mark, one of my mates pupils were dilated bigger than ive ever seen, and the other mate didnt have the same effect and wasnt to pleased with it but my other mate loved em.

The exclamation mark was okay, i think there might of been a small does of mdxx, but wasnt to much going on with them, but i need to have more than one to feel the effects even if its a good pill, and this was happening even when i was first getting into pills, so just guessing high tolerance which is pretty shit haha.

Also ive heard these Blue T stars (blue pills with star and a letter t in the middle of the star) are supposed to be a decent pill, i had my chance to try one but it was sold the night before which wasnt to good.

With the fish logo pill, i heard good things about them a while back, it might not of been the same as the ones posted but was told they had a mix of speed, k and mdma.

last weekend had 2 scorpions, on the come up felt like a really strong speed bomb, but that night i consumed over a gram of speed and drank 12 or so drinks, plus at the end had some cones which just blasted me to the point i was walking and talking like a zombie haha. So im not to sure about the scorpions, but gettin another 5 next weekend.

They're MDMA.

The exclamation mark was okay, i think there might of been a small does of mdxx, but wasnt to much going on with them, but i need to have more than one to feel the effects even if its a good pill, and this was happening even when i was first getting into pills, so just guessing high tolerance which is pretty shit haha.

You must have a high tollerance. They're great. I usually double drop but with any of these related pressings I only need one.

Also ive heard these Blue T stars (blue pills with star and a letter t in the middle of the star) are supposed to be a decent pill, i had my chance to try one but it was sold the night before which wasnt to good.

From the same presser as the !, Scorpionbs, Squirrels, Ghosts.etc. They are on the weaker scale of things. IMHO The scorpions are where the money's at.

With the fish logo pill, i heard good things about them a while back, it might not of been the same as the ones posted but was told they had a mix of speed, k and mdma.
They wouldn't be the same pill. I've heard these are complete duds.

I inspected some beans last thursday, and my own observations led me to believe they were also duds.

They were Green Versaces (like a very light lime green), but the logo was a dodgy looking pressed head, not a nice, tight press commonly associated with decent beans. No score, no bevel. No taste either - tasted like valium in all truth. Chalky texture & not a hint of bitterness, and no scent. Dimensions would have been 8.5mm x 4.5mm, so slightly chunkier than your average pill, and the logo was also outpressed (bad sign).

Steer clear, if you come across 'em.

This thread has deteriorated in recent weeks to the point where it is nearly unrecognisable, virtually impossible to navigate for specific information and its purpose blurred by nonsensical posts. The thread has been designed to provide information that can be utilised in an attempt to hopefully minimise the possible harm associated with consuming pills. Specific guidelines have been provided to ensure the most accurate information can be utilised as an aid in the identification of these potentially dangerous pills.

Detailed below is what is expected and required within this thread. If these guidelines are not followed then all the State PIR threads will be closed, individual PIR’s will not be permitted and all specific pill information will be directed to Pillreports, and Pillreports only. I would suggest that if you want this thread to remain open then you police the thread and undertake some 'memberation'. I have cleaned up some of the mess in the past couple of days and will continue to do so as time permits. Obviously, some posts will continue to be made by new members, or those unaware of the rules, and these will be moderated accordingly. However, if posts continue to be made by those who should know better, or have been around long enough to know the basic requirements, then you are sealing the fate of these threads.

It’s requested that when responding with comments about specific pills that you annotate within the text of your post which pill you’re discussing. Alternatively, quote the PIR post and respond accordingly. All the usual requirements of PIR’s will still be required, however, more diligence will need to be shown when creating/responding to posts. If everyone could take an extra second to put a header on their posts indicating what pill they are requesting/providing information on then it will make everyone’s life a great deal easier. Alternatively, rather than using the quick reply function, use the ‘Go Advanced’ function and put a title on your post.

If you’re unaware of what is required within Pill Info requests, as well as not allowed, then please read the Australian Drug Discussion Guidelines. This will ensure your post is not unapproved or edited due to insufficient detail or guideline breaches. Detailed below is the generally accepted template for PIR’s.

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

This is your forum, and it’s the responsibility of each and every one of you to direct where it goes, not just the moderators. :\

MELBOURNE. There is a report on pillreports here http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=16265 but just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with these as there seems to be a different batch in Perth

Name: Yellow Ghost

Colour: Yellow

Logo: Ghost

Height: Unknown

Diameter: Unknown

Weight: Unknown

Scored: No

Bevel: No

Texture: Solid press

Smell: No real smell to the pill that i could tell

Taste: Fizzed when put on tongue

Reagent Tested: No

Hi guys came across these last nite, did me mandatory search on BL and found nothing on these so here goes:

Name: Euro
Colour: Ligth Purple: with white specs
Logo: Euro - like the euro money symbol: very well pressed
Height: 3 - 4 mm: this includes domed portion of the pill
Diameter: 8 mm
Weight: ? mg
Scored: No - domed both sides
Bevel: both sides
Texture: chalky but very firm and well pressed, not crumbly at all, not shiney or waxy.
Smell: ?
Taste: ?
Reagent Tested: NA
Marquis Reagent Result: NA

These looked good, but so do alot of pills at the minute. Sorry didnt do the Pip 'Lick Test' on these. :(

MELBOURNE. There is a report on pillreports here http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=16265 but just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with these as there seems to be a different batch in Perth

Name: Yellow Ghost

Colour: Yellow

Logo: Ghost

Height: Unknown

Diameter: Unknown

Weight: Unknown

Scored: No

Bevel: No

Texture: Solid press

Smell: No real smell to the pill that i could tell

Taste: Fizzed when put on tongue

Reagent Tested: No

Had 2 of these on weekend & if you can get your hands on these definately stock up!!

A few friends and I will be trying the ghosts tomorrow night, I'll be sure to write in about them. I'm in Melbourne by the way.

The ghosts were amazing. Haven't been able to find these in quite some time.

RED FERRARI'S

Logo: Ferrari horse
Colour: Browny Red
Shape: Round
Texture: Smooth
Edge: Rounded slightly
Taste: Bitter
Score: Yes

Feel hard but can crumble up easily.

Tested up dark purple with Mandelin.
Taste very bitter.
Anyone have info on these?

Apparently the blue ferraris that were in Syd about a month or so ago were the goods.
Then the yellow lot that followed were alright but not as strong.
So there is some chance the presses are related - with dark purple i usually encounter an md-xx/speed combo. fingers crossed they deliver - when are you planning to consume?

I've been offered the red Ferrari's today but they were rather on the expensive side and i couldn't get any other info aside from press so i passed.

After they've been trialed they'll let me know and i can pass on whether they're decent or not.

Also waiting for info from friends on Blue Dolphins, if they're decent i'll grab a couple, take a pic and put a report up.

Status
Not open for further replies.