Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Victoria v. Epacris impressa

Status
Not open for further replies.
a counterfeit batch could come out at any time.

granted that none of us who posts here are involved in that level of the drug trade, there is no way we would be aware of where and when that could occur (and i'm sure, even if that were the case, those responsible would not want such info publicised).

Keep an eye on pillreports, or get yourself a test kit. simple. The green scorpions have had rave reviews from all angles, so if you trust your source, you should have no problems.

i had a couple of the rainbow crowns on saturday night, definitely above average for whats been around. i had a bit a cocktail on the night so i cant be 100% on the full effects but i felt pretty good after my second one, they seemed pretty clean which was a change. id say a low-med dose of mdma, maybe a bit of amp thrown in as well. the come down was sweet, id had a bit of speed during the night so i ended up staying up till about 11am but i didnt feel the usual comedown sickness, i just felt a bit wired and tired, nothing bad though. id do them again.

on another note there seems to be a bit of crystal md around in melbourne at the mo so keep an eye out!

The scorpions are a light green with brown/gold colored spots lightly throughout the pill. It's the cleanest press I've ever seen. The edges are sharp and it is perfectly round and smooth. I doubt there'd be fakes around. The Squirrels are the same kind of press - perfect.

I'm spewing I didn't save any. I'm trying to hunt some more down - best ever.

there where purple hearts going round syd last week havent herd anything aout them tho so they cant be flash whould like to hear something tho

Yeah theres some down Geelong way, but wanna see some feedback on them first. Had a suss on PR to no avail.

I had the 7X's on the weekend, though it was given to me and only had a half. Took atleast 1hour to hit, started to feel warm rushes up my body, felt refreshed, had a spurt of energy for like 10minutes.

And that was pritty much the peak untill I started smoking loui. Though on that note I only had a half and I have a high tolerance, a full one may be worth it I dont really know. Wish we could go back in time to the 90's and get fkd up on half a pill but those days are long gone.

wouldnt buy them personally compared to the other stuff thats floating around melbourne like blue T stars, scorpions and yellow indcredibles.

Last edited:
yeah i dont have any tolerance or access to better ones.
would you say they are mdma/mdxx and not pipes?

PIR: Green... balloon/fish/8/tie...?

clipboard01g.jpg

I feel just looking upon these that they are not mdma. Pills are tiiiny and ridiculously smooth with no bevel or score apart from the logo. No bitter taste when licked, and no distinctive smell.
Heard of people taking multiple of these bubs on weekend, and not feeling much reaction but slight buzziness.
Pips?
Haven't been able to locate on pillreports etc because of perplexing logo.
Anybody heard of these or seen them before that can help?

lol - they dont even look like pipes to be honest....

they look like some herbal tea candy, like ricola or something.... botch job!!

woah, that looks fuckin nasty. i dont know what possesed you/your mates to buy those lollie things.

just say no and wait for sum decent shit.

Bought a few of these yellow passions in melbourne a few weeks ago, were pretty nice seemed clean and very loved up and out of it with no major comedown felt pretty good the next day after 2, appear to be the same ones as in nsw at http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=15847

not sure how many made it down to melbourne though as i haven't read anyone talking about them much..

edit: should add that from what people were saying on PR there appeared to be 2 batches going around, the 2nd one not so good..still have some of the first left though hah

Last edited:
Green 3's

Has anyone had the green 3's as described on the first page of this thread in melbourne recently? From what I can gather from here and PR they are just a mild meth bomb but a comment on the yellow three's suggests the green 3's may have some pipes in them. They certainly do have a sheen to them but not what I would describe as waxy, also the taste was a little bitter but with definitely a slight hint of sourish/sweet in it (hard to tell though as I had just had toothpaste in my mouth which may have effected the taste)

A trusted friend had a great time on three of these the other night although had been drinking and also did have a good spew before the good times started. I know a good dose of md can do this to you but given the taste and shiny appearence I am concerned there may be some pipes in these. I will probably not consume myself due to this but my pacman friend will tonight so any info that can help me be a good babysitter would be greatly appreciated. Cheers :)

clipboard01g.jpg

I feel just looking upon these that they are not mdma. Pills are tiiiny and ridiculously smooth with no bevel or score apart from the logo. No bitter taste when licked, and no distinctive smell.
Heard of people taking multiple of these bubs on weekend, and not feeling much reaction but slight buzziness.
Pips?

Shit they look like something i would buy at my local corner store 8o

Capsules Difficult to Distinguish Between.

Anybody gotten any capsules lately?
If so what were your expiriences?

Capsules are hard to distinguish between each other because any joe blog can put them together or take them apart for that matter of fact to either remove some of the substance or replace it with something else.

I've noticed that the majority of caps these days are all crap crushed up pills so you never know the exact dose... I remember purchasing a few caps 5 years ago from an old fella and they were size '3' caps, I have never come across caps that were as half as good as those ones were. So far they have all been a disappointment and the only way to know what your getting exactly is if you either watch the fella cap them up for you or your a good mate of his...

As I previously said though they are hard to distinguish and I think this is designed for PILLS only but if not can you try and describe the cap better including what the contents look/smell/test like.

Last edited:
Test test test it's the best!

clipboard01g.jpg

Pips?

Oh my gosh, they look horrible!

Why on earth would you except them? If you don't mind me asking....

The outside of it looks like it's a coating of some type that can be pealed/chipped away to a different colour underneath. Have you tried doing this?

Also another question that might be different from person to person depending on if they cherish their life or not, (I've noticed not many people do), but why do people continue to consume pills when they haven't tested them or found out enough background info on them to know they are safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.