Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Victoria v. Epacris impressa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno have a look at this http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17220 they sound a lot like what you described.

Pill Info Request:

Name: Pink Euro

Colour: Very light pink with white specks throughout

Logo: Euro

Height: 4mm

Diameter: 7.5-8mm

Scored: yes

Bevel: No, domed on both sides

Texture: Smooth, easily chipped, lots of powder and bits in the bag, some of the 'dome' sections have chipped off completely

Smell: Perhaps a slight chem smell, can't really tell as I have a blocked nose

Any info on these would be greatly appreciated, cheers!

Pill info: White playboy - melbourne

Hey guys, not sure if im doing this correctly.

Do not buy these, they have nothing in them. I have not tested them though i did test a few before buying.

I double dropped and after an hour and a half, took another one and put one up the shitter.

They are white, with a very very subtle playboy logo. very chalky and i even noticed some pills were different in size.

They are abit thicker then most pills, but not really obvious until you look at them properly.

i will upload a piture when i get home.

Yep, as Kingpin said, pill info should go in the appropriate state thread, unless you think its worthy of a warning (eg - PMA, high BZP/MDxx combo, etc), in which case I think the mods will allow a dedicated thread.

I wouldn't use it as a sign for pill analysis, I was pretty sure that it was safrole that caused the smell aswell. In my experience a lot of good pills have had that smell is all I was saying.

It is common knowledge that some dealers apply safrole/sassafras oil to a pill to make it test up positive for MDxx and obviously if this were the case the pill would smell aniseedy aswell.

I was just commenting on the fact that it is often smelled in good pills and just because MDMA is ideally 100% pure and odorless doesn't mean that it is often the case.

sassafras oil does NOT give a black reaction on a marquis or mandelin reagent, i've tried it - this included testing a pip pill that STANK of safrole, the person was trying to sell the pill based on the smell.. i was alot wiser "sure, then give me one to throw under a tester"... no reaction

Picked up some Brown Euro's for saturday night. SE Melbourne.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18176

Identical to those ones, same colour, texture, domed one side, logo.

My tolerance is pretty low. Had 3 over the course of Saturday in a space of about 5 hours. Was very pleased. Would easily say MDxx Medium, and a good medium at that. Felt very warm, friendly, very noticeable eye wobbles, mild hallucinations towards the end of the night.

Comedown wasn't too bad at all. Even with a lack of sleep (which I normally hate) I managed to stay in high spirits. Next day was just tired. It's now monday and I feel fine.

Dunno have a look at this http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17220 they sound a lot like what you described.

Pill Info Request:

Name: Pink Euro

Colour: Very light pink with white specks throughout

Logo: Euro

Diameter: 7.5-8mm

Bevel: No, domed on both sides

Texture: Smooth, easily chipped, lots of powder and bits in the bag, some of the 'dome' sections have chipped off completely

Smell: Perhaps a slight chem smell, can't really tell as I have a blocked nose

Any info on these would be greatly appreciated, cheers!

Horrendous, a club ful of people vomiting and tripping balls. Didn't test to anything but have been told they are 2CB, though I don't think so, leaning more towards piperazines as no one down here knows what the fuck piperazines are. Upset stomach all night, hot flushes, walls breathing, haven't slept yet. They came from a reputable source. I feel sorry for anyone that doubled these, everyone was a fucking mess the club was dead by 2.30. Don't bother unless you like spending your night in the toilet vomiting up red goo that tastes like salty fucking shit. Never again will I touch a Suzuki, the green ones were the same.

Picked up some Brown Euro's for saturday night. SE Melbourne.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18176

picked up very similar pills to these - same deal except mine was a real firm brown. no specks at all, and the euro symbol was a lot closer to the edge (basically right on the edge and the two straight dashes just came inwards), and from memory both sides were domed but can't 100% remember as i didn't have a real good look at it.

mine was pretty ordinary. mild buzz, but definately not worth it. don't think it was pips, just low mdma content... could've also been that the girl who i've just started seeing (who's more anti drug than i had anticipated :!:\) cracked the sad's at me for taking a pill so that kinda jolted me a bit (i knew she wasn't into drugs, but didn't think she'd care if i took anything). don't know if that affected my mindset a bit, but i guess it's possible.

Pill Info Request: White Nova

got it off a friend, she claims its "speed"
never done speed before, so help a speed noob out:

DIMENSIONS:
SHAPE:
18092009003.jpg

round, thats Aus 5 cent coin.

COLOUR: clear white
LOGO: Nova FM logo
nova_fm.jpg

SCORE/SNAP LINE: none
SMELL: none
TEXTURE: smooth & hard
TASTE: really Bitter

thanks

As per request this was moved to here,

Recently I had bought a batch of Brown Euros (MDEA), and I had noticed that one or two of the pills, seemed a little different.

They had the same logo but were alot lighter in colour and powdery, I had taken it and half of a regular looking one and felt a mild effect but not as strong as I had hoped/thought.

Description: Powdery, Rough press, logo make outable, seperation of elements (large mainly powdery bit with what appears would have been the speckles all bunched together.)

Does anyone know what this is all about?

Last edited:
As per request this was moved to here,

Recently I had bought a batch of Brown Euros (MDEA), and I had noticed that one or two of the pills, seemed a little different.

They had the same logo but were alot lighter in colour and powdery, I had taken it and half of a regular looking one and felt a mild effect but not as strong as I had hoped/thought.

Description: Powdery, Rough press, logo make outable, seperation of elements (large mainly powdery bit with what appears would have been the speckles all bunched together.)

Does anyone know what this is all about?

I've been noticing a lot lately when buying pills that instead of getting a good batch and then an average/dud copycat batch a few weeks later that you'll get a mixed bag with half good/half shit, it's a pain in the arse but you can generally pick the better of the batch by the quality of the press and i just send the rest back.

Could be the go with the one you picked out.

Hey guys, picked up a few goodies the other day, came in mixed. Have heard they are pretty much the same. They look like they have come from the same press, same shape and score only the logo is diffrent. Have heard these are pretty good but Ill wait and see =D

Pill Info Request:

Name: Blue 3 and Green V

Colour: Lightish blue/Aqua and lightish green

Logo: 3 (3 mobile) and V (V energy drink i think)

Diameter: 8mm

Texture: Smooth, profesional looking pill, looks hard, slight chips on some edges. Edges are very defined.

Smell: slight chem smell, can't really tell.

Photos:

66yp3p.jpg

biunx4.jpg

^^^

all the V energy drink pills have been either bunk or bzp

and that 3 mobile pill looks like it from same people as well..

how do they taste ?

hold one on your tongue for 5-10 seconds and if you get fizzing and pill tastes sourish then you got bzp mate ..

^^^^ yeah I was going to say - taste will define the whether they are MDxx, speed or pipes...

they look a little waxy in the pics, which is generally not a good sign at all

^^^^ Hope you are going to test before you scoff em because they do look rather sus.

Nah wont be testing, no tester.

I cant really tell, they both taste horable, the V has a bit of a tingle to it but i wouldnt say sour. Im guessing no one has had yet....

They arent waxy at all, must just be my camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.