• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Stare Staring GIF

Pics or it didn't happen. LOL JK that's badass. The stuff of my dreams, right there.. we are talking about pre-sealed crack rocks right?

LOL that wasn't drop. I was really high when I posted that. It was good shit, though. Just not drop.
Fwiw, and I never took much crack, sporadically NEVER even neared habituation, maybe 100 times seperatly though and definaaaately not ev bit of crack cocaine is equal no way.

Because I've had some mesmerising stuff in time, my hometown being near London a factor.

But buzz wise no reason for shamev when I say, f wicked high.

However. I wasn't cut out consciousness wise. I saw how crack would disable most from at least being truly open many cases never uttering actual truth in endless webbed convoluted context lol.

Not all, ofc.

I felt it infringe on my own kind of unique, FULL full openess no lie shame fear paranoia hesitation etc.

But yeah man, I'd be dangerously physically allergic to it now but otgerwise, ruling out too connecting with seedy toxics to score

And price depending. Man I would smoke a load of primest crack all night tonight.

By Peruvian above btw I was alluring to Cocaine. :)

oxy is crazy money but its safe
it is... quite lucrative and safe if there are no other "factors" that may add in.
Glad I got away from oxy when I did a few years back I would be screaming at da dope man. :madlaugh:
MF showed me 10G I know where it come from.
My brother... my amigo... mi compadre.

Ive paid twenty bucks for a 30mg Roxicodone IR when i was buying it, that said it was so many years ago at this point (even 10 when they first came out). Like maybe ten at this point, it surely could have an gone up since the whole Fentanyl thing took place. Personally i wouldnt trust anything not coming from a pharmacy at this point.

So many counterfeits at this point, was thinking about getting fifty grams of O-DSMT to tuck away for when i wanna do some Opioids, stop taking the Bupe for awhile. That stuff feels amazing, like as good as Morphine and etc for me. When you buy from a vendor you know exactly what your getting, that its safe.

Ive paid twenty bucks for a 30mg Roxicodone IR when i was buying it, that said it was so many years ago at this point (even 10 when they first came out). Like maybe ten at this point, it surely could have an gone up since the whole Fentanyl thing took place. Personally i wouldnt trust anything not coming from a pharmacy at this point.

So many counterfeits at this point, was thinking about getting fifty grams of O-DSMT to tuck away for when i wanna do some Opioids, stop taking the Bupe for awhile. That stuff feels amazing, like as good as Morphine and etc for me. When you buy from a vendor you know exactly what your getting, that its safe.
Yeah, I'm gutted that I missed out on O-DSMT due to the fucking UK PSA aaaarrrrggg!!!

Yeah, I'm gutted that I missed out on O-DSMT due to the fucking UK PSA aaaarrrrggg!!!

Id just order it from China, they arent gonna intercept it from there. Id be ordering FXE and that if i lived there still, but thats just me. So much mail comes from China everyday and the people i use have very good stealth. Ive been ordering from them for years and its always on point. Fuck the war on drugs, China will 100% ship to you, they dont care about drug laws in your country of origin...

When I ordered a 100 pack of oral syringes from Walmart they came from China in a thin bubble wrapped manilla envelope with a red biohazard sticker on it. Each one was in a individual sealed sleeve which was nice.

And that ladies and gentlemen is why you don't attempt to make a tek while high on crack... ty

crack GIF

Also never try to replace the thermal paste on your cpu when you're burnt out from an mxe binge; learned that the hard way.

how do you know the purity rate and it doubts that pure with that type of color, like MDMA if it aint clear or off color white I highly doubt its that pure, but then again what is heroin right, its a mix of stuff rather then one pure compound.... idk if im correct here as I have never done it
You're right I should have said decently pure instead of almost pure. I have not measured the purity other than via bioassay, by comparing it to the starting material. In this case the product looks like some kind of amorphous crystal, it's very firm yet it can be broken easily.

Color is correlated with purity but sometimes small amounts of impurities can drastically change the color and even the consistency of the product.

This is what I get with ammonia out of half a g hcl... the hcl was gc ms tested at 86%, a rock of of 0.2 makes me fly, we say over here if you feel good effect that youre flying, saliva drool out of your mouth, unable to speak, ears ringing, headspace, bodyrush, heart pounding... you know what a big difference is with crack I see online, the crack is not as pure white as this is, this is ultra white stuff, I had my base tested in the past and it was 96%, the other 4% was not a cut, so pure stuff, I learned it from a chemist, I cleaned it last night - it is now afternoon - and did 3 water washes as well, it numbs my mouth and has a very clean smell and taste.
Holy shit I typed a lot, cause I just did a hit, Ill shut up now... grtz

20230222-152143.jpg

Last edited: