• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

@nznity I slammed coke+k for the first time ever the weekend before last, twice. Also 2 small shots of coke by itself. (and loads of k by itself lol) First time I've slammed coke. Pretty fuckin nice man.
I think I prefer the actual rush of slamming k+speed though, and it keeps you awake through the hole better than coke, but the feeling after the rush/hole was way nicer with k+coke.

@Flower Fairy yea I meant crystal k... And I know about the rock k, I've just been talking to you about it for quite a few posts 🤔😂

@nznity I slammed coke+k for the first time ever the weekend before last, twice. Also 2 small shots of coke by itself. (and loads of k by itself lol) First time I've slammed coke. Pretty fuckin nice man.
I think I prefer the actual rush of slamming k+speed though, and it keeps you awake through the hole better than coke, but the feeling after the rush/hole was way nicer with k+coke.

@Flower Fairy yea I meant crystal k... And I know about the rock k, I've just been talking to you about it for quite a few posts 🤔😂
I had a pretty bad speedball addiction when i was 20 years old, banging coca Is the most detrimental thing you can do to your body. It's like puttin acid into Ur veins, burns Ur muscles, Ur veins turn black so fast. But it feels fucking unreal.....I'm never doing that shit again, lost 40 pounds in 2 AND a half months doin it almost everyday. I was gonna die with the rig in my arm if my family didnt intervine AND involuntarily send me to rehab.i was Saved by the Grace of god,it is playing with fire that shit.

Nothing like slamming100mg of morphine while blasting a fat rock of crack. Exhale the smoke while feeling both rushes. Shit.....
That's basically a snowball not a goofball. I've never done crack+H but I have heard (and witnessed) the brain orgasms

Here in the uk...
A speedball = stim and downer, but normally coke + H iv
A snowball = crack + H iv (verrry popular, also referred to as light & dark, or 1&1)
A goofball = K + H iv
Calvin Klein = K + coke

Most street level crack dealers here also sell H too and vise versa so most users get a ten bag of each aka 1&1 and slam them together

Pharma grade K Is quite acidic aswell. It burns a bit.
Isit yeah? I've only ever had vial K twice and both times was years before I used a needle so I just cooked it into powder/crystal.

I always just assumed it wouldn't be very damaging on the veins considering it was designed for intravenous use, burning a bit is one thing, collapsing veins after a few shots even with perfect technique is another.
Although I am probably partly to blame for making such strong concentrations.
Pharma is never more than 50 or 100mg/ml is it, I usually make mine at least 300mg/ml and have done up to 1000mg/ml, lol #YOLO 😂☠️😈

yea I meant crystal k... And I know about the rock k, I've just been talking to you about it for quite a few posts

Yeah I remember now, sorry yeah been sniffing my K and confusing myself lol, do you know that K is the most confusing drug ever lol

Oh and apparently a certain someone at my K dealers house says he's picking up some "rock k" so yeah maybe it is a thing now lol

Yummy so my previous /old DOC heroin and my actual DOC which is K mixed together is a goofball mmmmmm have you done it what's it like?
Yup. I can only describe it as #brainorgasm 😂 it's really nice.

To quote my dead mate who was the first one to give me one:
"They hold each other's hand - all the way down your vein"

The first time I did it I was like WHOA. WOW. WOOOW. FUCK ME. That is too nice. I don't wana do that again because it is too nice. I'd get too addicted. And I didn't do it again for a good 6 months. The 2nd time I did it I did 2. And the 3rd time I did it I did 3. Can you see a recurring pattern? 🤔😂😈

Its fuckin great, let's you control time and talk to dolphins if you smoke a little weed too. I only ever snorted them together though.
Haha nice description. I never snorted H and K but I snorted IR oxy and K.
THAT was one of my fav combos EVER *dribbles and gets a semi*

To quote my dead mate who was the first one to give me one:
"They hold each other's hand - all the way down your vein"

So they go well together then I take it lol what happened to your mate? You say you quote a dead mate, what happened to him?

Heroin and Ketamine together sounds yum

So they go well together then I take it lol what happened to your mate? You say you quote a dead mate, what happened to him?

Heroin and Ketamine together sounds yum
i'm the opposite lol, i prefer both rushes separately. xddd i like my brain blasted with pure mu opioid agonism :p yum

i'm the opposite lol, i prefer both rushes separately. xddd i like my brain blasted with pure mu opioid agonism

Wouldn't sniffing 3 ho pcp be similar to having heroin and ketamine together as I read that stuff acts on opioid receptors and is similar to K

Wouldn't sniffing 3 ho pcp be similar to having heroin and ketamine together as I read that stuff acts on opioid receptors and is similar to K
never tried other dissos besides ket but i don't think any other chemical can even be compared to the superior rush and high from heroin, even with K combined.

never tried other dissos besides ket but i don't think any other chemical can even be compared to the superior rush and high from heroin, even with K combined

Probably not but it still don't stop me trying to find something similar lol maybe I'll order some 3 ho pcp and see if it's like a ketamine opioid, never bought RCs online I'm scared it be confiscated then I may aswell of bought more normal K and xanax instead lol

Probably not but it still don't stop me trying to find something similar lol maybe I'll order some 3 ho pcp and see if it's like a ketamine opioid, never bought RCs online I'm scared it be confiscated then I may aswell of bought more normal K and xanax instead lol
Yeah, if you wanna buy stuff online you needa be well informed on all the stuff, i tried to buy some pills a couple years ago but it was so confusing to me thati gave up lol. I just stuck with my usual morphine and clonazepams. :p

It has very minor opioid agonism, someone I know who used it a decent bit said it's really not noticeable.

Some clean tan heroin, R-Ket, and weed is easily top 3 in my drug experiences though. Up there with opium + LSD and meth + LSD + small dose benzo.