• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

I don't understand why you have codeine when codeine is really piss weak compared to morphine, if I'm buying oramorph I wouldn't bother with weak codeine linctus or cough mixture, why do you have both @Wilson Wilson? no offence honest, I'm just interested as when I've drank codeine syrup or took very high doses of it there is no high, but there is with oramorph, is it just me?

I got the codeine linctus before I got the morphine.

That said, my local friendly pharmacist has two more bottles of codeine linctus to sell me and I'm still gonna buy them.

Two reasons:
  1. Tapering if needed
  2. Sometimes you just need a weaker high, codeine is the better choice during work hours for example... then morphine afterwards

Waste of time decanting K in a jar for me as I'll just pour it strait back out again, dont last long around me lol

How was it anyway, did you hit it up?
That ket is space cadet material, only had to crush it a little and tiny second of heat before it all dissolved, very on time, in a hole for an hour then straight out, none of them long legs from any cut, best I've had in a long long time

NBZUbkU.jpg

another pic of my empty stash. might throw it away...

I'm going sober boys

wish me luck!!

Why don't I get any high on codeine, I've tried high amounts of codeine phosphate pills and syrups and cwe of co codamol, nothing bit insane itching, like scratch my skin off and bruise myself type scratching to itch

But tramadol and oromorph works?

Codeine needs to be metabolised into morphine by the CYP2D6 enzyme in order to have a psychoactive effect. Some individuals have less of this enzyme than average which leads to a reduced effect from codeine. Conversely, others have more of this enzyme than average which leads to more of a high from codeine than most people get.

It sounds like your body is not metabolising the codeine fully, so you're just getting the negative effects from the histamine release but not the high.

I find it interesting that tramadol works fine however as it also needs to use the exact same enzyme to metabolise into an active opioid. But then tramadol has a wide mechanism of action outside of only being an opioid receptor agonist, so you're probably feeling the other effects.

The servers were getting overloaded by images; we couldn't financially support it any longer. I miss it too but unless you wana bankroll several grand to the site we'll all have to get used to image hosting again.

I never knew that I thought it just refused to work for me lol. I've been trying for a long while lmao

fuck me, those 3 wraps of coke and the 3 morphines would come in real handy atm.

The servers were getting overloaded by images; we couldn't financially support it any longer. I miss it too but unless you wana bankroll several grand to the site we'll all have to get used to image hosting again.

I'm honestly surprised so many people don't understand how to upload something to Imgur then copy and paste it...

I'm honestly surprised so many people don't understand how to upload something to Imgur then copy and paste it...
Guess they never fucked around on vB forums back in the day? I used to be a member of a few local vB forums back in the 2000s and you always had to use hosting sites to post images. Kinda hard to sell an item if you don't have a picture available lol.

And I'm anASSETT? ellooo?? There are much mor e differentways to see if somebody is a bot or a spion or not.

You mentionend we have a lot together - what do you mean by that?

JJ

Got that good shit:

mhyXhfD.jpg

Just kidding, but for real I got prescribed this for my psoriasis... like my uncle's, it has progressed into psoriatic arthritis, but fortunately, this is a 3rd generation biologic medication that doesn't suppress the entire immune system (thus increasing risk for cancer and a bunch of other undesirable shit), but instead is highly targeted. It will eliminate all of the inflammation that causes psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, as well as removing the increased risk of developing heart disease. The tradeoff is that I will be more susceptible to certain fungal and yeast infections. Small price to pay for avoiding permanent joint damage (which was already in the early stages). Took my starting dose 2 days ago and my back is already less stiff. Within 6 months I should have totally clear skin and no more inflammation. Score. (y)

Also, I have these 2 beauties:

aSAlzSG.jpg

The Russian one is fabomotizole, which is an anxiolytic with a variety of other beneficial actions, specifically it supposed to be good for repairing a beaten-down GABA system, which is what I have right now. It's supposed to reach peak effectiveness a few weeks in, I've been taking it for about a week and I'm already noticing a significant improvement in my anxiety and general withdrawal kind of state I find myself chronically in since I dumped out the rest of my GHB, I've eliminated my too-often etizolam dosing and virtually stopped drinking altogether, and am just taking phenibut every 3 days and hoping to cut that out soon too.

The other is 9-methyl-beta carboline, it's an MAO-B inhibitor that raises dopamine levels and provides a rather profound non-stimulating stimulant sort of effect. I'm trying to use it to help me recover from my stim abuse, and it seems to be working quite well. :) Fantastic for mood, and I am not craving stims. Feel feeling extremely motivated too, more than I have in a long time.

The Russian one is fabomotizole, which is an anxiolytic with a variety of other beneficial actions, specifically it supposed to be good for repairing a beaten-down GABA system

That's really interesting, I've not been the same since my valium addiction and tried mirtazapine and ketamine and xanax, zopiclone fucking everything to cover up the valium sized hole

Might just order valium, it's been over a year but I'm out of ideas